Lovebirdsssss

Write your comment Please

69 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

The reason its like this ( the long wait) is becasue every one and their fricken dog wants to come to the USA and they will do just about any thing to get here.Not saying any thing bad about poland but no one wants to go there. No wants to be in half the countries on this stupid ball we call earth. ITs the way it is you want to be here permantantly play by the rules you dont want to be here stay home

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many here who have had very long wait times. I suggest having some patience.

Agreed :thumbs:

I'm wondering why you say you "can't afford" to wait too long. To me, this makes it sound less and less like a real relationship and more of a business arraignment. It the relationship is REAL, then a few extra months will not change things ...

Shoot, I'd love to have a couple of touches this month like you have. Consider yourself fortunate, especially with all those members here that have waiting for many more months than you ... even years. At least you're getting SOME attention from the USCIS. There are people here who haven't had a touch in 9 months ... and my heart really goes out to them.

All of us here miss our spouse/fiance' and would give anything to have them with us right now. My time apart from my beautiful wife has been the hardest months in my life. Getting all pissed off and calling Americans stupid will not make any friends here. Yes, the process needs to be fixed, but your constant insults to the people that live in this country ... who by the way have absolutely NO power to change things ... really will not help your situation. After all, you are asking for help from us 'stupid americans' ... do you really think that approach will get you any assistance? :bonk:

Yes I can wait my friend and I will, but I will never say something

Different that I think out USCIS….I do not care what other people think about them…I just do not like them and I feel like that is their problem not my….They approved so many petition after mine it means that something is not honest… That is I gave my first question…

Life Lesson # 1 "Life isnt fair, never has been , never will be. Throwing a fit and name calling isn't going to get you anywhere. We all understand your frustrations. Take a good look around on this board. You are not the only one struggling here. How about trying to make some friends on here instead of enemies. There are lots of Americans here on this board willing to help support, but not with an attitude like that.

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Yeh... forward your post to the embassy, I am sure it will get some attention and results there... Sounds like a good idea to me. :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
We are going to write TV abut all process in USCIS, CSC. After four months we have been touched twice first time 23rd of January and second time at 26th of January. After it we thought that we are approved, but we have never received any confirmation about approving. So today we decided to call NVC if they has ever received something from ficki….g USCIS. They told us that they has never received something and we either. So right now we are consider to write to newspaper about all our case and how government is fuckin…..g US. Is it good idea? Today when we call US…piece of ###### they told us that after last touch we have received something within 30 days…. What ?????? is it a time that we are accept from them NO!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have my answer in one or two days because that is the way that all offices in the world are working!!!! And I do not care that it is stupid American Office I do not care that there are working stupid Americans I know one thing it is not international standard…. Please say your comment..

Thank you

Complain all you want, will not do any good. By the way, USCIS is not like regular American offices, they are buried with thousands of petitions,

to go thru this process of waiting and waiting is part of the whole AMERICAN PACKAGE. Calling a American stupid will not help your situation.

The filer of your petition is a USC a AMERICAN and one day the Beneficary will be a AMERICAN. Watch the name calling of Americans.

Trust me , pull this ####### at U.S. Embassy at time of interview, it will be one less possible transplant here in AMERICA.

I wat to marry American's, But I will never be AMERICAN because if my kidss asked me why ???? I do not want to feel the same what she is feeling when I asked here about all American's Stupid things...Friends please look on this pice of ###### wht is AMERICA there is nothing what can be better that your own country NEVER!!! if stupid office like USCIS can work as it should be how the rest ouf stupid America CAN WORK PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is your answer, don't come.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Latvia
Timeline

I'm sorry, but it's kinda funny. What kind of a person in the right state of mind would come to this forum and insult Americans, cause as far as i remmember one person in every single couple here is an American citizen :) For a moment i even thought that he's trying to bullshit everybody and get a reaction. :diablo:

We all get frustrated with waiting, red tape and being apart and want to vent. But i have never seen anyone who vents to Americans about hating Americans and asks for a coment after that. :wow:

Edited by Smallz

glitterfy180526357D31.gif

08/08/08 - A beautiful Wedding in Santa Barbara :)

AOS

10/28/2008 - Sent AOS, EAD, AP package

10/30/2008 - Package received

11/08/2008 - Check cashed

11/10/2008 - NOA for I-485, I-131, I-765 recieved

11/17/2008 - RFE :(((((((((((

12/08/2008 - RFE completed and sent back to USCIS

12/10/2008 - USCIS received required documents.....waiting......

12/12/2008 - Case processing resumed....fingers crossed

12/17/2008 - I-485 "touched"

12/19/2008 - Case transferred to CSC

12/22/2008 - I-485 "touched"

12/31/2008 - I-485 "touched"

01/02/2009 - I-485 "touched"

01/07/2009 - EAD, AP "touched"

01/08/2009 - AP approved

01/20/2009 - Service request made for Biometrics

02/28/2009 - Biometrics appointment

03/10/2009 - EAD approved

03/11/2009 - EAD received

04/07/2009 - Second biometrics appointment

04/24/2009 - I-485 approved

04/30/2009 - Green Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

everyone gets frustrated. Calling the country you are coming to stupid and insulting america/americans is NOT the way to get a quick visa.

Go ahead and write to the tv station or whatever, Im sure you will get some publicity and surely draw attention to yourself. if you want a big red flag painted on your forehead, by all means..have at it guy.

now, if you want to speak intelligently and form a plan to take action to draw attention to the long wait times at uscis..go poll the people stuck at the vermont service center.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Are you married to your fiancee??? You posted thit to the K-3 forum.

You seem to post the same things about USCIS quite often, the last rant was here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=175656&hl=

Moving this to USCIS forum.

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American’s are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American’s stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American’s Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

aw system is so bad now…I hope that someone can see how USCIS is illegally and how bad it is….

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Your a real piece of work. If American law is so bad, stay in Poland. But I feel sorry for Poland with your attitude.

:thumbs::thumbs:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

You seem to post the same things about USCIS quite often, the last rant was here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=175656&hl=

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American’s are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American’s stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American’s Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

aw system is so bad now…I hope that someone can see how USCIS is illegally and how bad it is….

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Your a real piece of work. If American law is so bad, stay in Poland. But I feel sorry for Poland with your attitude.

You know I am from poland, but from five years I am leaving in Norway. I thing that Poland Isworth the same as Stupid America Maybe little more, but is only for me....

I can understand that you are flustered. I want to tell you something… Few months ago we were with my father in France to buy some wines. We have the biggest company in Poland which is importing wines from all over the Europe.., but whatever We met some guy. He was owner of small company producing wine of course in charming France. We talk to him about contract and then our lower prepare CONTRACT… it is for 10 000 000 EU for 5 years…It took for him a few hour to say yes or no…So I am asking you Why FOR 455 STUPID AMERICAN’S $ THEY CAN NOT KAKE DECISION…WHY CAN YOU TELL ME INSTADE OF GLORYFI THIS WHAT EVE NOT SUPID!!! AMERICANS ARE NOT GLORYFI please answer me and look through you eyes because instead of America we have the whole world…consider this

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

What kind of privilage....For me I thing and I feel like I am changing myself from 21 age to 17 age I am sorry for all Americans, but I feel in this way...

Would someone PLEASE change his diaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay what does France have to do with your question? Cause my ficance/husband is from France as stated in my bio page? Wrong!!!!!!!! He lives in France works there, and attends the university, He is from ALGERIA!!! and still Algerian citizenship. If you hate Amerians and the American way so much, stay the hell in Poland! Now get back in your play pen , get your mommy to change your diaper, and quit annoying the adults.

I do not need my mommy to change my diaper I CAN DO IT BY MY SALF BECAUSE I DID IT MANY TIMES… I want to only say that American’s system for immigrants is so bad and it is frustrated for me when people are saying that it take so much time because it is process maybe you believe in it because you are from small village, but I know that this system is piece of ###### and it can be change only by us….Think whatever you want and call MY country whatever you want….We will se in future.. Used to work for DELPHI this is American’s company so I know so many things about allllllllllllllll Stupid AMERICAN’s AND AMERICAN’S strategies…. It bankrupted BECAUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID AMERICAN’SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS ALLLLLLLL

wow! ...you need to enrol in "anger management course".... just a thought (F)

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

HELLO VISA JOURNEY...CAN WE KICK THIS IRROGANT NAME CALLER OUT FROM THIS SITE??? WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE WITH THIS MENTALITY HERE. I HOPE HIS ENTIRE PACKAGE GETS LOST. AS I WANT THIS PERSON FROM THIS SITE. YOU HAVE YOUR NERVE MR POLAND AND PLEASE TRY TO GO TO THE NEWSPAPERS. THEY WOULD SEE YOU NEED HELP ALL RIGHT. BUT NOT THE TYPE OF HELP TO GET YOU INTO OUR COUNTRY. MY JAW CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ITS WAY OFF THE FLOOR! LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH TOO. IT MAY DO YOU SOME GOOD. GET SOME CLASS AS WELL. HEY ANYONE UP TO A GREAT POLACK JOKE? NO NEED TO READ OR LOOK FARTHER.

We are going to write TV abut all process in USCIS, CSC. After four months we have been touched twice first time 23rd of January and second time at 26th of January. After it we thought that we are approved, but we have never received any confirmation about approving. So today we decided to call NVC if they has ever received something from ficki….g USCIS. They told us that they has never received something and we either. So right now we are consider to write to newspaper about all our case and how government is fuckin…..g US. Is it good idea? Today when we call US…piece of ###### they told us that after last touch we have received something within 30 days…. What ?????? is it a time that we are accept from them NO!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have my answer in one or two days because that is the way that all offices in the world are working!!!! And I do not care that it is stupid American Office I do not care that there are working stupid Americans I know one thing it is not international standard…. Please say your comment..

Thank you

Edited by Lisa Momeny

NONEOFYOURBUSINESS

MODS, please ban TO&JS from posting............

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You know I am from poland, but from five years I am leaving in Norway. I thing that Poland Isworth the same as Stupid America Maybe little more, but is only for me....

I can understand that you are flustered. I want to tell you something… Few months ago we were with my father in France to buy some wines. We have the biggest company in Poland which is importing wines from all over the Europe.., but whatever We met some guy. He was owner of small company producing wine of course in charming France. We talk to him about contract and then our lower prepare CONTRACT… it is for 10 000 000 EU for 5 years…It took for him a few hour to say yes or no…So I am asking you Why FOR 455 STUPID AMERICAN’S $ THEY CAN NOT KAKE DECISION…WHY CAN YOU TELL ME INSTADE OF GLORYFI THIS WHAT EVE NOT SUPID!!! AMERICANS ARE NOT GLORYFI please answer me and look through you eyes because instead of America we have the whole world…consider this

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

What kind of privilage....For me I thing and I feel like I am changing myself from 21 age to 17 age I am sorry for all Americans, but I feel in this way...

Would someone PLEASE change his diaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there!! I understand where your frustration is coming from. But i think, its not proper for you to call Americans stupid, its not that iam being biased or whatsover but waiting for a couple of months now doesnt give u the right to be rude to everyone. WAITING AND BEING PATIENT IS MERELY NEEDED in filing a petition. And being away with our fiance/spouses is never easy and everyone who is waiting, knows exactly the pains that you are going through..So that means, you are not alone in this whole waiting thing! BTW, just incase u dont know, members of VJ are either getting married to an American, or already married to one or American themselves. So better drop the name calling!! and Oh! one more piece of advice, I think it would be best for you, to marry your American partner and just live in Poland or Norway or wherever with your spouse. bec i dont think you fit to live in AMERICA where everyone is AMERICAN that u call stupid... Grrrrrrrrr!!

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

hi all, I'm from Poland, please don't judge my country and people living there by that person, unfortunatly form time to time frustrated people like that show up...it's so embarassing..

We 've all gone through the LONG WAITING period and many are still on that boat 'coz their papers are still in USCIS office. I personally understand how painful and unbearable it is to be away from your SO but we chose to go through this process, bracing ourselves for that part. We all wanted our petitons to be approved as soon as possible but we don't have any other choice but to PATIENTLY WAIT for it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Just wait, theres many ppl that filed before you and are still waiting too! We all know its frustrating!

But if u are so against America and americans....i don't get the point why you want to get the K1 visa and immigrate there :wacko:

Dont say everything is stupid and bad in the USA! Most ppl i've met from america have been really nice! Most ppl are also very helpfull! This is just government you are dealing with, thats in all countries the same and im sure in Poland too.

Poland isnt always the best either otherwise ppl wouldnt come to other countries to work. I know 4 polish ppl that are working in NL, then why don't they work in Poland if everything is better there?

Just relax...you approval will come. But not if you are going to get all into public, then it might end up that you never will get the K1 visa...

n15305667_32214039_6649.jpg

Timeline K1 visa so far...

I129F package send - October 28th, 2008

NOA1 received - November 4th, 2008

NOA2 approval - February 25th, 2009

April 1, 2009 - Medical Examination + X-Ray!

April 16, 2009 - Interview at the Amsterdam Consulate!! Approved!

May 22, 2009 - Entry through Newark Liberty Airport

July 31, 2009 - Wedding!! GREAT DAY!!

August 4th, 2009 - Applied for AOS, AP and Employment

August 12, 2009 - NOA's for all 3 applications

September 10, 2009 - AP Approved!!

September 11, 2009 - AOS case transfered to CSC??

Even I'm offended and I am not the USC...

Why come to a nycountry if you don't like it? You might love your fiance, but have go to Poland with you if you hate the USA so badly.

As the poster above, I know a lot of Polish immigrants here in England right now, some are great, some are not, but none are like you. That's disgusting and offensive behavior, I'd suggest taking a chill pill and then reading through here to see what everyone else thinks of your attitude.

I've been waiting nearly a year, I'm from the UK and supposedly an Allied Nation of the USA, so why haven't I got preference? Why did I have to wait so long and not even have an interview date? Because it wouldn't be fair on the thousands of other pending immigrants who wait in line just like we do. With respect and with patience, we will get through this. With your attitude, I assure you, you won't. There are people who have waited much longer than us too.

- OUR TIMELINE -

04/25/08 - sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

05/05/08 - received NOA1, assigned to VSC

11/07/08 - transferred to CSC

12/16/08 - NOA2 by email - I-130 approved

12/20/08 - NOA2 in mail - 240 days

12/22/08 - NVC receive package

01/05/09 - we receive AOS Bill and DS-3032

02/12/09 - medical 04th Mar 2009 - NVC Complete - 314 days

04/28/09 - interview passed - 370 days

06/20/09 - visa arrived by courier

06/21/09 - POE Dallas Fort-Worth - 398 days to gain permanent residence (CR-1)

02/22/11 - Sent I-765 to Vermont Service Center

03/03/11 - Received receipt for I-765

04/04/11 - AOS interview and biometrics in Oklahoma City - took all of 20 minutes, no sweat

Currently waiting on my 10-year Green Card - Best wishes to everyone going through their journey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.