Waldo

I know I shouldn't judge

84 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Sorry MC. I have nothing better to do with my free day off other then make prank calls and complain about things on forums.

USCIS

12/03/2008...Sent I-130 form

12/04/2008...Papers reached Chicago LockBox (1Day)

12/11/2008...NOA1 (7days)

12/22/2008...NOA1 hard copy received (11 days ~ Heavy Snowfall Delayed Mail)

03/14/2009...NOA2 (92 days from NOA1)

03/24/2009...NOA2 Hard copy received (No touches or web approval)

NVC

04/06/2009...Received by NVC (23 days from NOA2)

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
####### is your problem? I have people in my family who are mentally ill; and they do not go around molesting people -- and stereotypes like the one Waldo was alluding to make their lives miserable. Why don't you go ** yourself before opening your mouth?

I fully believe you've got people in your family tree with mental illness. You go nuts with regularity on this forum and spout nonsense like you're an expert on nonsense. My brother had his problems but that doesn't make me a faux mental health expert either.

You're a joke but not a funny one. Clean up your mouth and your act, kid.

You get a kick out of making nasty remarks -- be my guest ALC. I wonder who the joke is.

And you have serious issues if you think your internet bravado impresses me. Go talk like that to your wife and leave me the hell alone.

Sorry MC. I have nothing better to do with my free day off other then make prank calls and complain about things on forums.

:bonk: Apology accepted, now carry on. :lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
And you have serious issues if you think your internet bravado impresses me. Go talk like that to your wife and leave me the hell alone.

Thanks dragging my wife into this. She doesn't have any "issues" on this topic so I dont' know what you're getting at.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

I can't speak for anyone else, but I consider myself to be fully cured.

That was a long time ago, anyway.

Any tips? I'm still working on it.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The first step is: recognizing you have a problem.

The next step is to start a social services claim so everyone else can pay for your problem.

:yes:

If you get turned down, don't fret, there are lawyers who are professionals at getting your case approved with the help of Doctor-friends.

Thats how it works.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

The next step is to start a social services claim so everyone else can pay for your problem.

If you get turned down, don't fret, there are lawyers who are professionals at getting your case approved with the help of Doctor-friends.

Thats how it works.

Ok this is funny!

USCIS

12/03/2008...Sent I-130 form

12/04/2008...Papers reached Chicago LockBox (1Day)

12/11/2008...NOA1 (7days)

12/22/2008...NOA1 hard copy received (11 days ~ Heavy Snowfall Delayed Mail)

03/14/2009...NOA2 (92 days from NOA1)

03/24/2009...NOA2 Hard copy received (No touches or web approval)

NVC

04/06/2009...Received by NVC (23 days from NOA2)

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Thats how it works.

Ok this is funny!

You mean the shyster,slip-n-fall lawyers and Dr.Summeroff ? :unsure:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

:blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

It seems there are a lot of people on VJ that are asking questions about being sex offenders, or not being able to support their spouse. Wouldn't it seem wise if you've become a registered sex offender to, I don't know, find someone a lot less vulnerable. I'm not saying people can't change but.... well people with addictions or mental problems will carry those their entire life.

I see a lot of a certain ethnic group around here in Spokane that brings large families over and they all live off of welfare! When they do get a job they generally flush out all the American employees.

Am I thinking about this wrong or is this asinine.

why are sex offenders and people not able to support their spouses in the same thread? i need a cosponsor for my spouse simply because i was a full-time college student in 2008 and made little money. i work 50 hours a week now, but that won't be good enough for the K1. should i not be able to marry the man i love because, according to figures, i am 'unable to support my spouse?'

Timeline

I think the sad part is that all though we make comments about this and jest about some of it and some of it we get angry, but in the end there are Significant others on this forum that dont have a clue about who they are hooked up with and the pervs and criminals and lazy azzes who try to hide it.

How many have been brought to the untited states been used as who knows what? Personal maids, sex slaves,or abusing posts, just to be later dumped when the person wont respond to the abuse the dished out or even worse have no where else to go and just have to live with it.

Tell me you havent read the posts : My spouse just screwed me for the last year and now he/she doesnt want me.( maybe they just wanted a young piece for awhile) OR my spouse is mad at me all the time because I dont take care of his/her kids all the time and I dont keep the house spotless enough.... Theese are people, real human beings not ours to abuse or use. They are not our maids to clean our houses they should be the ones we love and care about.

Thankfully we have USCIS and the immigration process to at least try and weed the riffraff out of doing there part of destroying our countrys reputation. I think Waldo has a perfectly good question here in his OP.

Lets face it I have read many of the posts and so have all of you. We all know the ones he is talking about. I doubt that he is pointing any specific fingers here. If you are a sex offender no you shouldnet beable to bring in a un suspecting or suspecting S.O. period. WE dont need any more of that here in the USA. If you cant support the beneficiary I, you, we don tneed any more people here in the USA on the government dole.

It treally pisses me off that we have to sign our lives away to support the loved ones we bring over but I understand. I think what really makes me mad is that the Illegals get all the freebies (welfare, free medical free education,food stamps and more) and us law abiding trying to do it the right way people dont get a damn chance and we still have to pay for it. That is just wrong. Our beneficiaries should beable to use the system just like every one else here in this country. And no my wife and kids will never use the government dole for any thing I am just tired of having to pay for every one else and being told that I dont get any of it my self.

In short its the pervs, the govenment scamers, the criminals and the frauds that make us all wait so damn long to have our mates here with us. IF it werent for them it would be..... So Dave you want to bring your wife over great she can come tomorrow. Oh wait it used to be that way but the afore mensioned types ruined it for all of us. Thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I'm not allowed within 250 yards of schools, playgrounds, or Chucky Cheese franchises, don't you guys think that's punishment enough for my past sins?

So do you have to carry a ruler or a yardstick with you? Have a two hundred foot tape, that is a pain to carry around, but you have 750 feet to measure out! And how can you do that without starting from that school without breaking the restriction? And is that measured from the school front door or from the property line? If you can only find a metric ruler, do you have to convert? They to have optical measuring equipment, not quite as accurate, heavy and expensive. Have to find an object you can focus in on and read the dial. What happens to you if you are 749' 11 15/16" away, do they put you in jail?

An ex in-law was a convicted child molester, just had a quiet talk with him emphasizing that his life may be more important to him than molesting my kids. Wasn't a problem anyway, he manage to kill himself in a traffic accident. Maybe it's best to watch where you are going rather than looking for kids.

Illegals are only taking jobs that Americans don't want, so not a problem. Our last president said that and if you can't trust him, who can you trust?

Timeline
Illegals are only taking jobs that Americans don't want, so not a problem. Our last president said that and if you can't trust him, who can you trust?

I really disagree with this statement. You are going to find that with the current economic situation that there will be plenty of USC looking for work and will to do any thing that is available.

Sad thing is that their job went to mexico but the mexicans ( not really picking on the mexican people just an example sorry)didnt want that job so they came here illegally to take the jobs no one seems to think we want here. My son has been unemployed for 3 months now he would take any thing there just arent any, but I know of plenty of illegal aliens working here but they work for cheap ( illegally of course) so its not that they wont work here its that they wont work for the crapy dirt cheap wages that the illegals are willing to take at an illegal wage all because people can get away with it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I really disagree with this statement. You are going to find that with the current economic situation that there will be plenty of USC looking for work and will to do any thing that is available.

Sad thing is that their job went to mexico but the mexicans ( not really picking on the mexican people just an example sorry)didnt want that job so they came here illegally to take the jobs no one seems to think we want here. My son has been unemployed for 3 months now he would take any thing there just arent any, but I know of plenty of illegal aliens working here but they work for cheap ( illegally of course) so its not that they wont work here its that they wont work for the crapy dirt cheap wages that the illegals are willing to take at an illegal wage all because people can get away with it.

Ha, you are not disagreeing with me, but you are disagreeing with George W. Bush.