Waldo

I know I shouldn't judge

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I can't speak for anyone else, but I consider myself to be fully cured.

That was a long time ago, anyway.

Any tips? I'm still working on it.

The first step is: recognizing you have a problem.

The next step is to start a social services claim so everyone else can pay for your problem.

:yes:

If you get turned down, don't fret, there are lawyers who are professionals at getting your case approved with the help of Doctor-friends.

Thats how it works.

Ok this is funny!

You mean the shyster,slip-n-fall lawyers and Dr.Summeroff ? :unsure:

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lithuania
Timeline
I'm not allowed within 250 yards of schools, playgrounds, or Chucky Cheese franchises, don't you guys think that's punishment enough for my past sins?

You shouldn't have commited those sins in the first place.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm not allowed within 250 yards of schools, playgrounds, or Chucky Cheese franchises, don't you guys think that's punishment enough for my past sins?

Wait a minute, I thought the "unspoken" rule was, we call the people mentally ILL, certainly not perverts and absolutely not Sinner.... those are "judgmental words" (as well as hurtful) which have no place in modern

discourse.

Shame on you sir.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Wait a minute, I thought the "unspoken" rule was, we call the people mentally ILL, certainly not perverts and absolutely not Sinner.... those are "judgmental words" (as well as hurtful) which have no place in modern

discourse.

Shame on you sir.

Was that shame on me on the guy, who is not allowed near shools? Just curious.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I took Uncle Wally's post as teasing, he was teasing, wasn't he? If he isn't, let's chip in and buy him a 250 yard long ruler.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

discourse.

Shame on you sir.

Of course shame on YOU.... the guy convicted of sex crimes, is "ill" which kinda makes him a victim too.

Come on... get with the program.

:devil:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline
I took Uncle Wally's post as teasing, he was teasing, wasn't he? If he isn't, let's chip in and buy him a 250 yard long ruler.

i would buy a longer ruler if i could, just in case

discourse.

Shame on you sir.

Of course shame on YOU.... the guy convicted of sex crimes, is "ill" which kinda makes him a victim too.

Come on... get with the program.

:devil:

Sorry , but i will probably not go with the program. :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I totally regret opening this thread :blink:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I consider myself to be fully cured.

That was a long time ago, anyway.

Any tips? I'm still working on it.

The first step is: recognizing you have a problem.

The next step is to start a social services claim so everyone else can pay for your problem.

:yes:

If you get turned down, don't fret, there are lawyers who are professionals at getting your case approved with the help of Doctor-friends.

Thats how it works.

It's a good thing that I'm wearing my decoder ring today so that I can translate Danno-speak into English:

> Don't get help for your problem since you don't want to be a burden to taxpayer Danno.

> Go out and destroy more lives until you get caught and thrown into jail.

> Taxpayer Danno is OK with paying the $30,000 (or so) per year to keep you locked up for the next ten or twenty years.

> Taxpayer Danno will throw a public defender into the deal for you.

> Taxpayer Danno always watches out for the taxpayer.

> To those whose lives have been destroyed...I'm sure taxpayer Danno has a brilliant plan for you.

Did I mention that Danno pays taxes?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
I think the sad part is that all though we make comments about this and jest about some of it and some of it we get angry, but in the end there are Significant others on this forum that dont have a clue about who they are hooked up with and the pervs and criminals and lazy azzes who try to hide it.

How many have been brought to the untited states been used as who knows what? Personal maids, sex slaves,or abusing posts, just to be later dumped when the person wont respond to the abuse the dished out or even worse have no where else to go and just have to live with it.

Tell me you havent read the posts : My spouse just screwed me for the last year and now he/she doesnt want me.( maybe they just wanted a young piece for awhile) OR my spouse is mad at me all the time because I dont take care of his/her kids all the time and I dont keep the house spotless enough.... Theese are people, real human beings not ours to abuse or use. They are not our maids to clean our houses they should be the ones we love and care about.

Thankfully we have USCIS and the immigration process to at least try and weed the riffraff out of doing there part of destroying our countrys reputation. I think Waldo has a perfectly good question here in his OP.

Lets face it I have read many of the posts and so have all of you. We all know the ones he is talking about. I doubt that he is pointing any specific fingers here. If you are a sex offender no you shouldnet beable to bring in a un suspecting or suspecting S.O. period. WE dont need any more of that here in the USA. If you cant support the beneficiary I, you, we don tneed any more people here in the USA on the government dole.

It treally pisses me off that we have to sign our lives away to support the loved ones we bring over but I understand. I think what really makes me mad is that the Illegals get all the freebies (welfare, free medical free education,food stamps and more) and us law abiding trying to do it the right way people dont get a damn chance and we still have to pay for it. That is just wrong. Our beneficiaries should beable to use the system just like every one else here in this country. And no my wife and kids will never use the government dole for any thing I am just tired of having to pay for every one else and being told that I dont get any of it my self.

In short its the pervs, the govenment scamers, the criminals and the frauds that make us all wait so damn long to have our mates here with us. IF it werent for them it would be..... So Dave you want to bring your wife over great she can come tomorrow. Oh wait it used to be that way but the afore mentioned types ruined it for all of us. Thank you

You hit what I meant dead on. I don't like hearing my wife telling me stories about how her friends that came to the US on visas to find out there significant others had secrets. I've heard stories from "welcome to the US, Surprise you've got children now" to "I'm done using your body I'm going to divorce you now." I feel so bad for those people that come to the US to find out and so ANGRY that my wife should have reason to question who I might "REALLY" be.

As far as putting the sex offenders in with people that have to file to support there significant others I realize that things happen. I don't argue with the fact that a lot of the jobs that illegal immigrants take aren't something many Americans would do. Picking pears, apples, and other fruits in Ellensberg WA for $4 an hour. Not my cup of tea but for many it's a great job and all the fruit you can eat. If farmers had to pay more for the labor you and I would have to pay for it in the end anyways so that's fine. I am more disgusted with a group around here that once they get into a job the entire family moves over and then fire other employees to get there jobs. There are a lot that abuse the system from that culture. Don't take advantage of American relief when you have done NOTHING to help AMERICAN relief out unless it's the last option. If you bring a spouse over here KNOWING that you are... that's tough for me to swallow, sorry if I offend you.

USCIS

12/03/2008...Sent I-130 form

12/04/2008...Papers reached Chicago LockBox (1Day)

12/11/2008...NOA1 (7days)

12/22/2008...NOA1 hard copy received (11 days ~ Heavy Snowfall Delayed Mail)

03/14/2009...NOA2 (92 days from NOA1)

03/24/2009...NOA2 Hard copy received (No touches or web approval)

NVC

04/06/2009...Received by NVC (23 days from NOA2)

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
I don't argue with the fact that a lot of the jobs that illegal immigrants take aren't something many Americans would do. Picking pears, apples, and other fruits in Ellensberg WA for $4 an hour. Not my cup of tea but for many it's a great job and all the fruit you can eat. If farmers had to pay more for the labor you and I would have to pay for it in the end anyways so that's fine.

You're paying for it anyway Buckwheat. Maybe not at the grocery store, but you are paying dearly. Who can live on $4 an hour and no benefits? Once they start dropping anchor babies who do you reckon is paying for that? And that is just the start. Section 8 housing, AFDC, Food Stamps, bi-lingual education, Medicaid, emergency room doctor visits, yadda, yadda, yadda...

That cheap illegal labor ain't so cheap...is it? Get a clue.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline

I love it when people end there arguments with get a clue. It makes your point so much more valid as apposed to having an educated debate. I also like how you argue the point of them taking "Section 8 housing, AFDC, Food Stamps, bi-lingual education, Medicaid, emergency room doctor visits" all of which I brought up (only referring to them as "American relief") just two sentences after you stopped quoting me.

It's a perfect example of why unions suck. As a union member I believe they do one thing really well. Protect the incompetent. I get paid WAY to much for what I do. How does this relate? When a product like a car is assembled or a pear is taken from the tree the end price will greatly depend on the cost of wages rather then the fair market value of a product (fair price for a product depending on what consumers are capable and willing to pay). When the end price goes above what the fair market value of a product, demand goes down. If the demand goes down and the price does not this is when we start seeing things like car companies and farmers asking the government for money. As of recently I would happily pay an illegal immigrant who will possibly stay rather then a farmer a LOT more!

I don't ADVOCATE Illegal immigrants, you can work in the US without being a citizen and wages are a lot less then what they are for American citizens.

Edited by Waldo

USCIS

NVC

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Timeline
I love it when people end there arguments with get a clue. It makes your point so much more valid as apposed to having an educated debate. I also like how you argue the point of them taking "Section 8 housing, AFDC, Food Stamps, bi-lingual education, Medicaid, emergency room doctor visits" all of which I brought up (only referring to them as "American relief") just two sentences after you stopped quoting me.

It's a perfect example of why unions suck. As a union member I believe they do one thing really well. Protect the incompetent. I get paid WAY to much for what I do. How does this relate? When a product like a car is assembled or a pear is taken from the tree the end price will greatly depend on the cost of wages rather then the fair market value of a product (fair price for a product depending on what consumers are capable and willing to pay). When the end price goes above what the fair market value of a product, demand goes down. If the demand goes down and the price does not this is when we start seeing things like car companies and farmers asking the government for money. As of recently I would happily pay an illegal immigrant who will possibly stay rather then a farmer a LOT more!

I don't ADVOCATE Illegal immigrants, you can work in the US without being a citizen and wages are a lot less then what they are for American citizens.

Sorry it pisses you off that I had to point out the obvious. Paying illegal aliens sh*t wages and passing the inevitable social costs onto the taxpayer puts money into the farmer's pocket. You pay for it through increased taxes instead of at the supermarket.

So why stop there. Since unions suck...your employer can just hire a bunch of illegal aliens at sh*t wages or ship the jobs overseas, bust the union, and toss your unemployed azz out on the street. How many cars and pears are you gonna buy now? How many cars and pears are illegal aliens gonna buy with their sh*t wages? How is this good for most of the American people?

It's just a race to the bottom of the toilet. And these chickens have finally come to roost in the US economy we see today.

You had best be thankful for what you have and quit buying into these loony economic theories that cut your own throat.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

Timeline

Sorry it pisses you off that I had to point out the obvious. Paying illegal aliens sh*t wages and passing the inevitable social costs onto the taxpayer puts money into the farmer's pocket. You pay for it through increased taxes instead of at the supermarket.

So why stop there. Since unions suck...your employer can just hire a bunch of illegal aliens at sh*t wages or ship the jobs overseas, bust the union, and toss your unemployed azz out on the street. How many cars and pears are you gonna buy now? How many cars and pears are illegal aliens gonna buy with their sh*t wages? How is this good for most of the American people?

It's just a race to the bottom of the toilet. And these chickens have finally come to roost in the US economy we see today.

You had best be thankful for what you have and quit buying into these loony economic theories that cut your own throat.

I'm curious if you read the threads before you post a reply. Your arguing against a quote that taken out of context is something totally different. Not really arguing even, just disagreeing and not giving any reason why. If you want to have a valid argument stop and read the entire opposing argument before you post.

USCIS

NVC

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Timeline

I'm curious if you read the threads before you post a reply. Your arguing against a quote that taken out of context is something totally different. Not really arguing even, just disagreeing and not giving any reason why. If you want to have a valid argument stop and read the entire opposing argument before you post.

I have a pretty good grasp of the English language, but you are all over the map with some of your statements and it is kind of difficult to make out what you are trying to say. We'll just leave it at that bro. ;)