MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

any one has a sample of affadavit of relationship? my wife( petitioner) will like to sponsor her mom ( beneficiary) my wife's dad passed away. I will really appreciate your help. you can E mail me. Thanks

i-751 filed at CSC

NOA received dated March7, 2008

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have a question for everyone who was approved at Islamabad. I have applied for a K1 and just received my NOA2. I was wondering, on the I-134, question 11, how many of you guys wrote "N/A K1 visa process for permanent residence"? This is what was written in the example form. I have read some threads discussing this question, but I would like to know specifically for Isl. Thanks in advance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hey guys, I have a question for everyone who was approved at Islamabad. I have applied for a K1 and just received my NOA2. I was wondering, on the I-134, question 11, how many of you guys wrote "N/A K1 visa process for permanent residence"? This is what was written in the example form. I have read some threads discussing this question, but I would like to know specifically for Isl. Thanks in advance.

wat is question 11, we did k-1 through ISL, however i dun have the questions memorize, please specify the Q.

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Finally.................. m done w/USCIS for 2 yrs=)))

My fiance , now my husband, alhumduLillah!, was stuck in AP for 16 mons, finally received visa April of this yr, arrived -->May, we were wedded in June, applied for AOS end of July and finally rec'vd an email update that w/wc to US letter n w/card production order.................

now i can rest for 2 yrs before we go for removing condition=)

good lucks to all=) n thnx to all those who stood by me.. specially Mary =)

tkc n lucks

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Sorry, that would help wouldn't it? Its the question about whether you intend to pay for the beneficiaries expenses, and if so what kind of expenses and for how long.

Chose Intend to and wrote "Support my fiance financially as needed" we didn't write N/A.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Finally.................. m done w/USCIS for 2 yrs=)))

My fiance , now my husband, alhumduLillah!, was stuck in AP for 16 mons, finally received visa April of this yr, arrived -->May, we were wedded in June, applied for AOS end of July and finally rec'vd an email update that w/wc to US letter n w/card production order.................

now i can rest for 2 yrs before we go for removing condition=)

good lucks to all=) n thnx to all those who stood by me.. specially Mary =)

tkc n lucks

Congratulations Revived!!! that was a pretty quick AOS.

Sorry, that would help wouldn't it? Its the question about whether you intend to pay for the beneficiaries expenses, and if so what kind of expenses and for how long.

Chose Intend to and wrote "Support my fiance financially as needed" we didn't write N/A.

Thanks! Also does anyone know how long it takes to get the medical exam results? Someone told me it takes around 3 weeks? Is that true?

Thanks! Also does anyone know how long it takes to get the medical exam results? Someone told me it takes around 3 weeks? Is that true?

Some one always not a good source dear.

It jusat takes 2 to 3 days for getting back the result.

Best of luck Bro! :thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yeah usually about 2 days.

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Congratulations Revived!! Sounds like this step was a little easier for your guys...

Hey Mary, Hey Cindi!

Hubby's N-400 was received in Phoenix this morning.. we finally saved up the coin to get this round going!! Hopefully he'll be officially oathing before our next anniversary..... I sometimes can't believe we're at this step... the agonizing wait wait wait of 2005 is just a fuzzy memory for us now.

Good luck to all that are in the process...

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband is in AP in Islamabad.. I called the DOS today and was told that the embassy (they?) mailed him a letter last week. Does anyone know - could this mean they are requesting his passport ? :help:

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:crying: ok well i just talked to my husband and he says he got today his original documents back from the embassy - would this be the "letter" the DOS was talking about ? could this mean they are finished with the AP and dont need them anymore ? please someone shed some light ! i'm tired of the rollercoaster - i want my husband here like yesterday :ranting: sorry for ranting - i know there are so many of us going through this right now. Salaams to all of u.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:crying: ok well i just talked to my husband and he says he got today his original documents back from the embassy - would this be the "letter" the DOS was talking about ? could this mean they are finished with the AP and dont need them anymore ? please someone shed some light ! i'm tired of the rollercoaster - i want my husband here like yesterday :ranting: sorry for ranting - i know there are so many of us going through this right now. Salaams to all of u.

Normally you get original documents back at the end of visa interview (same day). My wife got all the original documents back after her IR-1 visa interview by the CO. Her IR-1 visa interview was successful and visa was approved without AP/AR. She got IR-1 visa on her passport in couple of days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.