Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

NESSA, SIZE 5 SEEMS CRAZY....DYLAN WAS IN A SIZE 5 ooops sorry bout caps, anyway dylan was in a size 5 from over a yr to not that long ago, molly is 18lbs and fits still comfortably in a 3, every baby is different.....blowouts do happen, but switching to a size 5 seems 2 soon. i always switch my kids diaper sizes when they are about 4 lbs away from the reccomended weight on the pkg

Edited by Chrissy25

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i just dont understand how his poop goes all the way up to his back

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

hey you guys, do you think it's time for me to buy a high chair? we don't have a dining table, i feed Ben in bed with pillows below his back.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@ Nessa: We bought one when Jona was 6 months old and had been able to sit by himself for over a month. He didn't eat til way later, but I could "park" him there while I was cooking etc...

Anyways, do the blowouts happen at home in the Bumgenius too?

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Zaid is 28lbs and in size 5's we kept him in size 4's until 25lbs.

Nessa, The blowouts happened to me too in cheaper diapers. I stick with huggies. If you get the coupons for 2$ off a case they are almost just as cheap as generic. 16.99 for 80 diapers or so.. I also make sure to put a onsie under everything, to kinda hold his diaper in. Havent had a blowout except once since Ive done that. regarding the high chair. I say get one, I use to put Zaid in it while i cooked or mopped floors and he would play with 2 blocks happily the whole time. Much easier to feed, and eventually teach them how to self feed.

Caro, I think both of your options are fine, for now, but I think once Sebas is 6-8 months it will be SUPER hard on him for you to come and go twice. Once they know better, its really hard. Zaid developed a horrible anxiety when I left him and I couldnt imagine the goodbye twice in one day. You will find which works better for you.. Once Sebas is at the day care for a while and you have a piece of mind with him being there, you will feel better about leaving him for the whole day. btw...Sebas is a beautiful boy, you and hubby should be proud.

Stef and Karen, we leave Zaid in the middle too. SUCH a pain in the ####### but feel better that way. I swear I wack my head on a daily basis tho :)

Ev, sounds like we have the same crib. Ive been happy with it. Zaid will be goin to a toddler bed soon. He has probably only slept in his crib 30times since he was born. I do however like the changing table, we still use that everyday

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@Caro: maybe start with option one and then when you're more comfortable option 2? Ben only goes to his daycare part time, but the first days were extremely hard because he would cry when I left him (he was a lot older than your little Sebas). Our daycare encourages parents to visit any time, so I would always stop by even if it was for only 10 minutes to see him. Knowing that he is in great hands has made it a lot easier. And he loves it there now. I still peek in there sometimes on tuesdays because I have to drop him off at 7:30 and then with school and work I wouldn't see him again til wednesday morning because my MIL picks him up.

@Kelly: I can't wait for the day when he climbs into his carseat by himself and I just have to reach in and buckle him. :yes:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
@Caro: maybe start with option one and then when you're more comfortable option 2? Ben only goes to his daycare part time, but the first days were extremely hard because he would cry when I left him (he was a lot older than your little Sebas). Our daycare encourages parents to visit any time, so I would always stop by even if it was for only 10 minutes to see him. Knowing that he is in great hands has made it a lot easier. And he loves it there now. I still peek in there sometimes on tuesdays because I have to drop him off at 7:30 and then with school and work I wouldn't see him again til wednesday morning because my MIL picks him up.

@Kelly: I can't wait for the day when he climbs into his carseat by himself and I just have to reach in and buckle him. :yes:

Adam still won't do that. He gets distracted by all the toys in the car :P

Happy Turkey Day everybody.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

I talked to the hubster earlier and we're probably gonna get Adam the Radian XTSL after new years and rear face him again. I hope he'll let us do that and tolerates the new position.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

no it never happened with the bumgenius

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

so shoppers, did you go out today? I was at the mall at 6 am but there were very little people there. And no deals. :( I went to Macy's, Babygap and Victorias Secret but it really wasn't worth it. I spent $40 at the Gap for 2 shirts off the sales rack and $25 for a pair of converse sneakers for Ben (they are usually $30) so no big bargains there. Then at Macys I've had my eyes on a pair of lucky brand boots for a long time and I had a $10 off coupon but they were not on sale, I was kind of upset for getting up so early.... Then toys are us was a madhouse but other than a Mr Potato head set for $12 I didn't get anything.

Then on to Best Buy and I got a Sony Cybershot camera for the hubby for $99. :star: Then on to Modells and got a jacket for my husband and some yankees stuff for my neighbors son. Walmart was protected like fort knox with cops on horses, and state police, local police, mall cops, omg there wre more cops than shoppers. I got a pyrex bowl for $2. and babywipes, haha. then coffee at Barnes&Noble and home by 9:30. I don't know but I really don't think it is all that cheap unless you really need certain things like GPS or a TV (how did it go Kelly??) I think I am staying home next year. I will give the online shopping a try though.

Ben has been puking for 3 days now, and a diarrhea for the first time of his life. wooohooo. He has been on weekly enemas again last month and its good to see it come out without any help. :hehe:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

Argh..my kids are both sick. They both have diarrhea, Adam has a 101.4 fever and both got the sniffles/cough. This is not the time to get sick as we're leaving for Germany next Saturday. I know it's a week away but with everything going on I can't help but think what the flu/swineflu would do to them, especially Allie...argh. I just hope they feel better soon. Wish us luck.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yeah, but you can wait until they become teenagers.

Now that Amber is eating people food, she is getting good solid bowel movements, very easy to clean her. I think my kids are buying Pampers, but not really sure, don't take time to read the label as want to get the diaper on her ASAP from fear she may give me a shower. They get away with that at that age.

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

We were suppoused to go shopping this morning as we do every year but yesterday we had a minor accident, one of our tires exploded when we were in our way to my sister in law's house, thankgodness Silvio was driving very slowly, thta was the end of our black friday plans. Actually I got some very good deals @ Oldnavy on line, I got a winter jacket for Sofia for $15, regular price $39, I was seaching the web this morning and a lot of stores have the same deals on line. It's funy how hubby tells me to get whatever I want and I just get stuff for my baby, is guess that's normal when you have a kid.

Nessa@ I will defintely go for the high chair, it helps so much, sometimes I just bring some toys and she can spend a long time just playing and watching me doing things around the house. FREE TIME!

Tomorrow morning we are going to TOYS R US to get some good deals, we are going at 7am, let's see what happens!

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thanks Zaid's mommy and chnst :)

I did shop on black Friday, but only one store...Zara :wub: got one coat, one jacket, 2 work suits, a sweater, a pair of pants and a tshirt :dance:

It was my celebratory "I'm back to prebaby body" shopping trip :D

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!