Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
what? they don't come with a manual? :o

Nope...I bet you didn't think about that before you got pregnant huh:? :lol::lol:;):P

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The pictures of Kavi are wonderful! Happy first birthday!

WTG Nessa! You're a little more than 2/3 the way there! Woo hoo!

Today is the babies' 3 week birthday! It's hard to believe they've been on the outside for 3 whole weeks! They are both wide awake right now staring at me. I think we need to read a book. :)

Twila

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Timeline

2/3? i thought i was 3/4 my way there

wow 3 weeks already, time flies

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Babies don't work by the book so I wouldn't necessarily listen to that. Allie didn't roll over until last week, some kids do that by 3 months. Adam still doesn't talk much, some talk at 12 months etc etc.

Your baby is ready, whenever it is ready. I doubt that Allie will sit by six months and there's not hurry. Some kids don't sit up unassisted until 8 months, some never crawl.

Anyway, Adam sat up at around 6 months and he started crawling by 8 months and cruising around a week after crawling. He walked by 12 months.

exactly - the books are just very very general guides. for example , my son walked at 10 months and my daughter at 14. My son only crawled for like a week or 2 before he was up and about but my daughter crawled for months and months before she bothered to work on the walking...

I do have a little trick I learned from my mom for the sitting up though, line a laundry basket with a nice blanket and put a couple of toys in it then put baby in with her back against the side of the basket, its a perfect size to keep her propped up and my kids held on to the little holes in the sides too. also a walker or bouncer is a good way to help them strengthen those core muscles and still have a lot of support. but dont worry, once they get crawling and walking you will find yourself missing the days when they were still stationary :)

Thanks Sara, That's a great idea and I'll give that a try.

I know I'm 4 days late but Happy Belated birthday Kavi!

Married August 21 2004 in Nova Scotia!

October 19/04 sent I-130.

April 17/08 finally arrive back in New Orleans after 3 years and 8 months.

May 19/08 Perm Resident Card arrives.

July 24/08 Reapply for a new SS card with married name.

August 4/08 Baby daughter born.

Timeline

i hope the next 10 weeks fly. i can't wait to have this baby

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@Nessa and Staashi: Just to make your day...your babies are starting to put on weight now...get ready for the biiig homestrech. I think I've gained 12 lbs alone in the last trimester with Adam. On the other hand, I didn't gain anything much in the last few weeks with Alie and actually lost 3 lbs in the last week.. :)

Good luck mommas to be. I'm excited about your upcoming births and the babies of course.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

we'll have 4 weeks of births in 2 months. staashi, then me, then Kimberly (EricC), then vi, then chrissy (where is she, btw?)

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
we'll have 4 weeks of births in 2 months. staashi, then me, then Kimberly (EricC), then vi, then chrissy (where is she, btw?)

What about Daniel Parul??? :unsure:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

twila- thanks! wow 3 weeks old already?? :luv:

neworleansbound-thanks too! :)

I am going to say an annoying thing that I bet you pregnant girls already hear all the time, and I used to hear it too, LOL. But it's SOOOO true...

You want the baby to come, you don't want to be pregnant anymore and having to pee all the time and feeling big, but when the baby arrives your life will be changed forever. In mostly a good way, but also you will remember the days of resting and only taking care of yourself---meaning feeding you, showering you, bathroom issues of only you...you will have to do everything double after they are here on little rest. How tired you are while pregnant, IMO, is nothing to compared to the tiredness of having a newborn. So try to soak it in during the last few weeks and do anything you can think of that you won't be able to do for awhile after the baby is here...like read a book or a bunch of books, go to the movies, and whatever else you want. LOL. Having a baby is wonderful but you should do these things while you can!! :P You will be able to do them again at some point but just not right away in my opinion. I still don't get a full night's sleep and he is over a year old!!! :D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I forgot---Kavi's had a follow up Dr's appt today for his boy part surgery that was last Sept. The Dr said he looks totally normal, like any boy would who was just circ'd, so you can't really tell he had the surgery. :dance:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Stina - I agree, good advice. Definitely take advantage now girls and pamper yourselves, have dates with hubby, take a mini-vacation if you can.

I'm glad to hear about Kavi's "boy part" :) Declan still had a little swelling, but the doc thinks that will be gone in 6 months more. How was Kavi at his first post-surgery follow-up?

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
twila- thanks! wow 3 weeks old already?? :luv:

neworleansbound-thanks too! :)

I am going to say an annoying thing that I bet you pregnant girls already hear all the time, and I used to hear it too, LOL. But it's SOOOO true...

You want the baby to come, you don't want to be pregnant anymore and having to pee all the time and feeling big, but when the baby arrives your life will be changed forever. In mostly a good way, but also you will remember the days of resting and only taking care of yourself---meaning feeding you, showering you, bathroom issues of only you...you will have to do everything double after they are here on little rest. How tired you are while pregnant, IMO, is nothing to compared to the tiredness of having a newborn. So try to soak it in during the last few weeks and do anything you can think of that you won't be able to do for awhile after the baby is here...like read a book or a bunch of books, go to the movies, and whatever else you want. LOL. Having a baby is wonderful but you should do these things while you can!! :P You will be able to do them again at some point but just not right away in my opinion. I still don't get a full night's sleep and he is over a year old!!! :D

I hear ya Stina - I say that all the time. I can't wait to see what he looks like and such, but I am also crying about sleepless nights and all the other Ms. Independent things - God forgive me for being selfish...but those are things that I love and will totally miss. :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone :D

Gone for a few days and come back to a whole new thread! Wow we sure have a lot to say :P

Glad that everyone's babies seem to be doing well and getting clean bills of health from their check ups...that is a blessing :luv: Congrats to those celebrating milestones and birthdays! :dance:

I got to the doc last week and I go again next week. They are doing another ultrasound. Everything seems to be just fine with the little guy in there. My official due date is August 21! Boy that seems like a long way to go!

I was wondering...did anyone do massage or chiropractic care during their pregnancy? I was in a car accident 8-9 years ago and ended up dislocating vertabrae in my lower back...did PT and chiropractic stuff for months. Everything seemed to be ok the last few years, I would have pain and such every now and then but nothing major. But for the last few weeks I have just been in excrutiating pain and can't seem to get my back "back in place". Anybody with pregnancy chiropractic/massage experience...I would love to hear your experience.