bct

sad but it is stinking america!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
america does stink..it is all the immigrants cusine

w00t! immigrant cuisine FTW!

:dance::dance: i am getting some after work...

;) soooooo.... then after that.... what are you having for dinner....?

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ah the "society is so much worse than it used to be" drivel :rolleyes:

What a load of steaming bull #######.

Yea watch something from the 50's... you will see them complain about how bad "today's youth" is.

Yep - things have been getting worse for quite some time.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
But it's really stinking america. full of people without respect!i just cant understand how you guys living here for years and decades allow it to happen.look at your youth. do they still respect the elders. Look at yourselves, do you still have respect to others??? sad that you allow this society stinks, sad that you allow the idiots to run ur government, and u just sit there lazily.watching it fall. your society i once looked up is now invaded by ugly ducklings. and sad i get to see it face to face.

THen don't live in the us

wohhh. what a response! ok, im sorry, im just mad. bad day. i got an encounter with a black guy at the parking lot, and another black guy at the ss today. my apologies for those i hit:)

YOu shouldn't say things like that, everybody is a person, no matter their status in live or skin color

I really don't understand the racism

I mean we live on a little island with 40 nations combined and you really don't see skin color here

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

bump..this thread has allot of promise''

poop stirrer! :whistle:

love yah though :innocent:

Posted 129f to VERMONT 4th March 2004.

Recieved first NOAL 8th March 2004.

NOA2 dated 23rd April 2004.

Recieved packet 3, 13th May 2004.

Hoping for an August Interview!

Court hearing for permission to take children 2nd August!

Interview Date August 5th!

Got visas,Yessssssssssss!

Fly out the 16th August to be with my lovely John.

Married October 30th, 2004!

Posted off AOS , and AP on the 13th November 2004.

Now more waitng begins............................

NOAs for 1-485,>,AP recieved 25th Nov,2004 dated 19th Nov,2004.

Biometrics/fingerprints appointment made for 22 December 2004.

AP approved on the 5th Jan 2005.

EAD approved on the 7th Jan 2005.

recieved on the 13th Jan 2005.

AP recieved on the 14th Jan 2005.

Passed driving test on the 2nd Feb,2005!

AOS interview date July 2005!

AOS Approved!!!!

April 25th 2007 Vermont recieve paperwork for I-751

Refiled June 26th

Card ordered Dec 18th 2007

Damn right...restecp !!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:rofl::lol:

Posted 129f to VERMONT 4th March 2004.

Recieved first NOAL 8th March 2004.

NOA2 dated 23rd April 2004.

Recieved packet 3, 13th May 2004.

Hoping for an August Interview!

Court hearing for permission to take children 2nd August!

Interview Date August 5th!

Got visas,Yessssssssssss!

Fly out the 16th August to be with my lovely John.

Married October 30th, 2004!

Posted off AOS , and AP on the 13th November 2004.

Now more waitng begins............................

NOAs for 1-485,>,AP recieved 25th Nov,2004 dated 19th Nov,2004.

Biometrics/fingerprints appointment made for 22 December 2004.

AP approved on the 5th Jan 2005.

EAD approved on the 7th Jan 2005.

recieved on the 13th Jan 2005.

AP recieved on the 14th Jan 2005.

Passed driving test on the 2nd Feb,2005!

AOS interview date July 2005!

AOS Approved!!!!

April 25th 2007 Vermont recieve paperwork for I-751

Refiled June 26th

Card ordered Dec 18th 2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So basically the OP had a problem with two people (who happened to be black) and that means America sucks? That makes about as much sense as boobs on a pig.

the OP needs to get laid. she didnt get any that night and then took it out on two black people.

that sucks.

USC fiance

THE JOURNEY

03-31-08 - FILED for K1

04-16-08 - NOA1

06-11-08 - RFE on uscis website

08-12-08 - fiance started calling uscis every week cos he never got the RFE in the mail, requested for a new one

08-13-08 - touched

09-19-08 - touched

09-24-08 - touched

10-15-08 - new RFE finally in the mail (after hundreds of calls to uscis)

10-28-08 - fiance sent back RFE documents

10-31-08 - touched

11-04-08 - RFE reply recieved

11-05-08 - touched

11-10-08 - APPROVED (on uscis website)

11-11-08 - touched

11-13-08 - touched

11-17-08 - NOA2

11-24-08 - consulate received

12-15-08 - day 1 medical exam at SLEC

12-16-08 - day 2 medical exam results released

01-07-09 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

01-16-09 - visa received

02-12-09 - CFO

03-15-09 - FLIGHT

06-11-09 - wedding

07-10-09 - AOS

08-21-09 - biometrics

09-23-09 - repeat biometrics (argh!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Maybe she should have slept with those black guys instead of getting mad at them.

:lol:

THE JOURNEY

03-31-08 - FILED for K1

04-16-08 - NOA1

06-11-08 - RFE on uscis website

08-12-08 - fiance started calling uscis every week cos he never got the RFE in the mail, requested for a new one

08-13-08 - touched

09-19-08 - touched

09-24-08 - touched

10-15-08 - new RFE finally in the mail (after hundreds of calls to uscis)

10-28-08 - fiance sent back RFE documents

10-31-08 - touched

11-04-08 - RFE reply recieved

11-05-08 - touched

11-10-08 - APPROVED (on uscis website)

11-11-08 - touched

11-13-08 - touched

11-17-08 - NOA2

11-24-08 - consulate received

12-15-08 - day 1 medical exam at SLEC

12-16-08 - day 2 medical exam results released

01-07-09 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

01-16-09 - visa received

02-12-09 - CFO

03-15-09 - FLIGHT

06-11-09 - wedding

07-10-09 - AOS

08-21-09 - biometrics

09-23-09 - repeat biometrics (argh!)

Maybe she should have slept with those black guys instead of getting mad at them.

wow, are you saying, that if she showed a little love to them, that they would come in piece?

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yea watch something from the 50's... you will see them complain about how bad "today's youth" is.

Between now and the 50's. How so?

Filed: Timeline

Between now and the 50's. How so?

Why, they grew their hair long!

And then they cut it.

And then they grew it long again!!!

Now you even have people who have it long AND short! :o

What is today's youth coming to, I ask you?! :crying:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The 50's was pretty good for the economy back then (and no shortage of jobs in the post-war period), that's about it.

Probably not the place to be if you were black - having to deal with all that segregation and all...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ha, it the title of this thread is "sad but it is stinking America! and to be taken literally, sure in for a stinking America again this spring.

Cause? The widespread use of liquid manure, DNR started this about 25 years ago due to concerns that regular manure would flow into the streams and rivers as the snow melted. But not too much of that stuff could be spread in the winter months, even large farm tractors get stuck in snow. Talk about a mountain of sh!t next to a barn, but it was sweet smelling sh!t, and unharmful to humans. Let that stuff sit in a pool of water for better than a half a year, it really gets rotten.

Besides the terrible odor, oxygen depletion, ammonia, methane, and even chlorine and bleaches are used to clean diary equipment that also gets dumped in that mess. Very irritating to the human respiratory system. According to the DNR, it's suppose to be injected into the soil, at least six inches, but not enforced, period. Worse offenders are corporation farms that can hire as much as three illegal immigrants and go untouched. These underpaid workers are pushed to the limit, get sloppy, and not only open spread it, but spill it all over state and county roads.

Land O' Lakes is one of the worse culprits, but they own the state government, my only revenge is to boycott their products, but doesn't seem to be hurting them, complaints to the DNR are worthless. But if you want to know why America stinks, this is one major cause of it. Also relates to immigration as to how these illegals are mistreated. If they get hurt or even killed on the farm, they are fired, with this going on, can't believe this is America, this really stinks.

Filed: Timeline
Ha, it the title of this thread is "sad but it is stinking America! and to be taken literally, sure in for a stinking America again this spring.

Cause? The widespread use of liquid manure, DNR started this about 25 years ago due to concerns that regular manure would flow into the streams and rivers as the snow melted. But not too much of that stuff could be spread in the winter months, even large farm tractors get stuck in snow. Talk about a mountain of sh!t next to a barn, but it was sweet smelling sh!t, and unharmful to humans. Let that stuff sit in a pool of water for better than a half a year, it really gets rotten.

Besides the terrible odor, oxygen depletion, ammonia, methane, and even chlorine and bleaches are used to clean diary equipment that also gets dumped in that mess. Very irritating to the human respiratory system. According to the DNR, it's suppose to be injected into the soil, at least six inches, but not enforced, period. Worse offenders are corporation farms that can hire as much as three illegal immigrants and go untouched. These underpaid workers are pushed to the limit, get sloppy, and not only open spread it, but spill it all over state and county roads.

Land O' Lakes is one of the worse culprits, but they own the state government, my only revenge is to boycott their products, but doesn't seem to be hurting them, complaints to the DNR are worthless. But if you want to know why America stinks, this is one major cause of it. Also relates to immigration as to how these illegals are mistreated. If they get hurt or even killed on the farm, they are fired, with this going on, can't believe this is America, this really stinks.

wildtangent.gif

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Timeline
So basically the OP had a problem with two people (who happened to be black) and that means America sucks? That makes about as much sense as boobs on a pig.

the OP needs to get laid. she didnt get any that night and then took it out on two black people.

that sucks.

u pretty flower didnt know the real thing that happened, so instead of saying more insulting words, u better shut up. this forum sucks, and i regret i posted here. but i am sure there are others out there who know what i am talking about. I already had my apology for appearing so racist. I am not a racist. I admitted I was wrong for posting it here. I was nice, being always nice, till I ran out of patience because of the situation, and it seems that is what i experience here everyday, listening to lots of f' words, lots of damn words, till it was said at me when i was so nice.

I admit i used strong words here, and I already said my apology, but i do believe too, there is some reality in what i posted here. So for those who can't take my strong words, sorry i hit you. i better shut up like what you should do too!

USC fiance