sad but it is stinking america!

106 posts in this topic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
What's more sad is to see the rampant government corruption in the Philippines and the millions of people living in dire poverty. Every country has its issuses.

Ditto what he said..

As much as I love my home country, the corrupt politicians and the elite rule it...and that's why I love my adopted country. I can say my opinions about the government without fear being adducted (and most likely get killed and ditch in some garbage dump). It takes hard work and perseverance, but I can buy and afford my own car not like in the Philippines where even low income people can't even afford to get a used car and have to rely on remitances from their mom, dad, son or daughter working overseas.

There's lot of things wrong with America but when I think about my relatives who are suffering there and asking for money for medical operations, education, etc, I thank my mom and dad that they decided to move the family here.

Edited by spikeyflip

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Filed: Timeline
What's more sad is to see the rampant government corruption in the Philippines and the millions of people living in dire poverty. Every country has its issuses.

Ditto what he said..

As much as I love my home country, the corrupt politicians and the elite rule it...and that's why I love my adopted country. I can say my opinions about the government without being adducted (and most likely get killed and ditch in some garbage dump). It takes hard work and perseverance, but I can buy and afford my own car not like in the Philippines where even low income people can't even afford to get a used car and have to rely on remitances from their mom, dad, son or daughter working overseas.

There's lot of things wrong with America but when I think about my relatives who are suffering there and asking for money for medical operations and other basic things (i.e food for money), I thank my mom and dad that they decided to move the family here.

I hope the rest of the respondents to this thread do not adopt your positive attitude, because if they do then this thread will suck giant donkey balls.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Ditto what he said..

As much as I love my home country, the corrupt politicians and the elite rule it...and that's why I love my adopted country. I can say my opinions about the government without being adducted (and most likely get killed and ditch in some garbage dump). It takes hard work and perseverance, but I can buy and afford my own car not like in the Philippines where even low income people can't even afford to get a used car and have to rely on remitances from their mom, dad, son or daughter working overseas.

There's lot of things wrong with America but when I think about my relatives who are suffering there and asking for money for medical operations and other basic things (i.e food for money), I thank my mom and dad that they decided to move the family here.

I hope the rest of the respondents to this thread do not adopt your positive attitude, because if they do then this thread will suck giant donkey balls.

No,giant elephant balls :P

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

this area stinks of tacos, kebabs and vietnamese soup..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
:lol: i guess elephant balls are bigger.

That's the idea :dance:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Other Timeline
But it's really stinking america. full of people without respect!i just cant understand how you guys living here for years and decades allow it to happen.look at your youth. do they still respect the elders. Look at yourselves, do you still have respect to others??? sad that you allow this society stinks, sad that you allow the idiots to run ur government, and u just sit there lazily.watching it fall. your society i once looked up is now invaded by ugly ducklings. and sad i get to see it face to face.

:thumbs:

How'd we let it happen?

That's the best question. I have a one word answer - Apathy.

There was a time in America where you saw someone doing wrong, and YOU corrected it. YOU took action and YOU did something to make sure those around you did the right things. There was a time in America when YOU did wrong, YOU got your @$$ kicked and those around YOU made sure it happened. YOU were accountable for your actions and YOU were expected to do the right thing.

Now, there's no more YOU. There's only ME. And the YOU has been replaced by a "YOU owe me" or a "You don't have the right to tell me nothin." "YOU mind your own business."

How'd it happen?

Well, once WE were able to sit in our own air-conditioned homes, away from everyone else, to escape into our own little worlds where we were free from the obligation of knowing our neighbors and holding them accountable (and much worse, have them hold us accountable) we started the trend of being apathetic. "I don't care as long as it doesn't affect me. I don't care what YOU are doing so long as YOU don't mess with me." And so, it went on and on, getting worse and worse until there were whole sections of the country where folks no longer were accountable for anything.

Fast-forward forty years and today you have fat little kids screaming at their parents and parents too afraid of "hurting their kids' feelings" to say anything back to them. Or, you get the converse of that where the parent yells obscenities at the kid while beating them senseless and onlookers only "minding their own business."

Fast-forward the children's lives 20 years and you get folks who mess with immigrants in parking lots.

And the downward spiral continues.....

This forum is a relief! Thanks:) For those who reacted: well i shoot and got different responses( some irritating to read, but i did accept it, just said bad words so got bad words too,it's ok) for those who ache, sorry not meant to hurt you. For those who understand what i'm talking about. thanks. Well, this is an off topic forum , and u can say whatever u wanna say. i have something to say, and i just did. i felt sorry i used bad words, but so much with apologies. Well, it's indeed a relief. thanks for the responses:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Or Venezuela for that matter, skyrocketing inflation, like 400% this last year. I like small town America, good neighbors, respectiveness children, know practically everybody I deal with on a first name basis, and the USCIS was very nice at my wife's oath ceremony. Most of America spoke back this last election, and hopefully will be on their toes as time goes by. Just can't put all of your faith in any leadership, have to constantly stay on their backs. Even if it means missing a football game.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Or Venezuela for that matter, skyrocketing inflation, like 400% this last year. I like small town America, good neighbors, respectiveness children, know practically everybody I deal with on a first name basis, and the USCIS was very nice at my wife's oath ceremony. Most of America spoke back this last election, and hopefully will be on their toes as time goes by. Just can't put all of your faith in any leadership, have to constantly stay on their backs. Even if it means missing a football game.

don't post it here im sure a lot of members will react.

not all americans are disrespectful though. there are still SOME good ones ;)

#######?? :blink: "there are still SOME good ones"???

where is the camera? am I being punk'd? are we playing "who posts the most stupid answer"?

get lost f u don't know what im talking!!!

take a hike, you are your friend fell from the same tree...crazy broads

Maybe I didn't understand your stupid statement because I wasn't born in the Philippines

whatever :whistle:

:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I like small town America, good neighbors, respectiveness children ...

Yeah, respectivefullness is important. Without respective, we've got nothing.

Ha, respect, I don't get respect, kids told me to wash the dishes after I made them supper. Wife told my dog to take me out for a walk, a long walk. Then she told me to take out the garbage, told her I took it out, then she told me to go out and watch it. I don't get respect.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I like small town America, good neighbors, respectiveness children ...

Yeah, respectivefullness is important. Without respective, we've got nothing.

Ha, respect, I don't get respect, kids told me to wash the dishes after I made them supper. Wife told my dog to take me out for a walk, a long walk. Then she told me to take out the garbage, told her I took it out, then she told me to go out and watch it. I don't get respect.

Damn right...restecp !!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010