bct

sad but it is stinking america!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

America sure ain't perfect...

But hey- if you want to go somewhere that really stinks, you should go visit one of those crappy little countries where they sh!t in holes in the floor and dump their raw sewerage right in the rivers and canals- those places STINK!

Ever been to one of those countries?

Go listen to some free beats:

http://beatbasement.com/bb.htm

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
But it's really stinking america. full of people without respect!i just cant understand how you guys living here for years and decades allow it to happen.look at your youth. do they still respect the elders. Look at yourselves, do you still have respect to others??? sad that you allow this society stinks, sad that you allow the idiots to run ur government, and u just sit there lazily.watching it fall. your society i once looked up is now invaded by ugly ducklings. and sad i get to see it face to face.

Okay?

Donne moi une poptart!

But it's really stinking america. full of people without respect!i just cant understand how you guys living here for years and decades allow it to happen.look at your youth. do they still respect the elders. Look at yourselves, do you still have respect to others??? sad that you allow this society stinks, sad that you allow the idiots to run ur government, and u just sit there lazily.watching it fall. your society i once looked up is now invaded by ugly ducklings. and sad i get to see it face to face.

go fvk yourself.

:rofl::lol:

Posted 129f to VERMONT 4th March 2004.

Recieved first NOAL 8th March 2004.

NOA2 dated 23rd April 2004.

Recieved packet 3, 13th May 2004.

Hoping for an August Interview!

Court hearing for permission to take children 2nd August!

Interview Date August 5th!

Got visas,Yessssssssssss!

Fly out the 16th August to be with my lovely John.

Married October 30th, 2004!

Posted off AOS , and AP on the 13th November 2004.

Now more waitng begins............................

NOAs for 1-485,>,AP recieved 25th Nov,2004 dated 19th Nov,2004.

Biometrics/fingerprints appointment made for 22 December 2004.

AP approved on the 5th Jan 2005.

EAD approved on the 7th Jan 2005.

recieved on the 13th Jan 2005.

AP recieved on the 14th Jan 2005.

Passed driving test on the 2nd Feb,2005!

AOS interview date July 2005!

AOS Approved!!!!

April 25th 2007 Vermont recieve paperwork for I-751

Refiled June 26th

Card ordered Dec 18th 2007

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
don't post it here im sure a lot of members will react.

not all americans are disrespectful though. there are still SOME good ones ;)

#######?? :blink: "there are still SOME good ones"???

where is the camera? am I being punk'd? are we playing "who posts the most stupid answer"?

get lost f u don't know what im talking!!!

take a hike, you are your friend fell from the same tree...crazy broads

Maybe I didn't understand your stupid statement because I wasn't born in the Philippines

whatever :whistle:

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

What's more sad is to see the rampant government corruption in the Philippines and the millions of people living in dire poverty. Every country has its issuses.

:thumbs: I do kind of like the idea of my kids taking care of me though and know the first chance they get they will stick me in a old foggie's home :unsure: Thank God I have Claudeth to wipe my poopy butt when i get old(er) :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

So what is this rant all about :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

So what is this rant all about :blink:

she said it's about black people. this should be fun...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ever been to disney world? those elders will shove your babies out of the way to get onto the rides!! everybudy can be azzhole nowadays that the beauty of it. Im just Verklempt. tissue please

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

america should use more showergel?

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ugly-duckling2.jpg

but ugly ducklings also can pursue happiness

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

lotta hate in this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:thumbs:

How'd we let it happen?

That's the best question. I have a one word answer - Apathy.

There was a time in America where you saw someone doing wrong, and YOU corrected it. YOU took action and YOU did something to make sure those around you did the right things. There was a time in America when YOU did wrong, YOU got your @$$ kicked and those around YOU made sure it happened. YOU were accountable for your actions and YOU were expected to do the right thing.

Now, there's no more YOU. There's only ME. And the YOU has been replaced by a "YOU owe me" or a "You don't have the right to tell me nothin." "YOU mind your own business."

How'd it happen?

Well, once WE were able to sit in our own air-conditioned homes, away from everyone else, to escape into our own little worlds where we were free from the obligation of knowing our neighbors and holding them accountable (and much worse, have them hold us accountable) we started the trend of being apathetic. "I don't care as long as it doesn't affect me. I don't care what YOU are doing so long as YOU don't mess with me." And so, it went on and on, getting worse and worse until there were whole sections of the country where folks no longer were accountable for anything.

Fast-forward forty years and today you have fat little kids screaming at their parents and parents too afraid of "hurting their kids' feelings" to say anything back to them. Or, you get the converse of that where the parent yells obscenities at the kid while beating them senseless and onlookers only "minding their own business."

Fast-forward the children's lives 20 years and you get folks who mess with immigrants in parking lots.

And the downward spiral continues.....

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"