JeanneVictoria

Wednesday

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

wd0308.gif

Good morning and happy Wednesday everyone! It's going to be a beautiful day but still cool.

Have a good day. Be careful in the areas where you have alot of snow and ice. Stay warm.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump Day (Wednesday)!!!! :dance: Only two days left until the weekend!!!!!! :dance:

It is a drizzly raining day here but not too cold.

We have Circus Tickets tonight.......but I did not sleep well last night and I am soooooooooo tired........I hope I can stay awake and enjoy the Circus. :unsure:

Have a blessed Wednesday and for everyone waiting you are in my thoughts and prayers each day. :star:

Cheryl (L)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everybody! Today is the snowiest, iciest day of the year so far here. The snowflakes are coming down in huge chunks. I called in today to stay at home with the kids. I checked my work email and it looks like everybody else pretty much did anyways. There is about 2 inches of ice on top of the snow from yesterday and several other inches of snow on top of that...just a big sandwich. Ronell....if you get out be careful! It's bad out there!!! Yesterday I was driving by the mall and my car slid sideways right in the middle of the road. Thank God there was not anybody in the lane beside or behind me.

Today is also my son's 9th birthday. We celebrated last Friday with his cousins. I told him he would have to wait until tomorrow to get his present. He wants a Tony Hawk skateboard and a new pair of gym shoes.

Malek's rash is looking much better and his URI is all gone.

I have a new addiction, facebook. I have met up with so many friends from high school that live in the same town as I do and I never run into them.

Also, today, is a hard day. I am missing my husband and haven't heard from him in a few days. I want to be angry but don't want to argue with him when he calls and use our time up doing that.

Well, I better get off of here and clean the house. Excellent day to get the laundry done.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everybody! Today is the snowiest, iciest day of the year so far here. The snowflakes are coming down in huge chunks. I called in today to stay at home with the kids. I checked my work email and it looks like everybody else pretty much did anyways. There is about 2 inches of ice on top of the snow from yesterday and several other inches of snow on top of that...just a big sandwich. Ronell....if you get out be careful! It's bad out there!!! Yesterday I was driving by the mall and my car slid sideways right in the middle of the road. Thank God there was not anybody in the lane beside or behind me.

Today is also my son's 9th birthday. We celebrated last Friday with his cousins. I told him he would have to wait until tomorrow to get his present. He wants a Tony Hawk skateboard and a new pair of gym shoes.

Malek's rash is looking much better and his URI is all gone.

I have a new addiction, facebook. I have met up with so many friends from high school that live in the same town as I do and I never run into them.

Also, today, is a hard day. I am missing my husband and haven't heard from him in a few days. I want to be angry but don't want to argue with him when he calls and use our time up doing that.

Well, I better get off of here and clean the house. Excellent day to get the laundry done.

My name is Jeanne and I too am a facebook addict. :help:

Tasha, have a good day at home! Hope you hear from your hubby today.

Happy Birthday to your son!!! Wouldn't it be fun to be 9 again!! :yes::yes:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning everyone.

Its a wintry mess here in Philly. I should have stayed home.

For everyone else out there dealing with the nasty weather: stay safe.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! Happy Wednesday!

Tasha, stay strong hon - ((((((((((((((Tasha))))))))))))))) luv ya! :luv:

JV - I love your taglines on the daily threads - Peace and Happiness, Love and Happiness. You are our resident hippie chick and that rocks! We can all get together and drink some 'shroom tea. :lol:

Cheryl - feel better and enjoy the circus!

To everyone else, have a great day and be well.

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone, and happy hump day

Hump-Day-Speed-Bump.jpg

2264501031_c72899d99a.jpg

HUMP_DAY.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

my mobile phone was stolen today....

How does one get their mobile phone stolen?

this is quoted from yesterdays thread coz I figured nobody would see the answer if I posted it there..

I was at work. I always put my phone in my pocket when I go to the bathroom coz it's a fairly active phone and I don't want it going off and annoying anyone. I went back into the pharmacy and about 1 minute later noticed that my phone wasn't in my pocket. I went back to the bathroom and it was nowhere to be found. It's nowhere in the pharmacy either sooooooooo the only conclusion I have is that it fell outta my pocket in the bathroom and someone took it. *snarl*

I pray that today things will start to get better, not only for me, but for all of us in whatever struggles we are dealing with.

amal

and btw...amal=facebook junkie!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump day everyone

Tasha- the weather is exactly how u explained it here!!!! BRRRR!!! its fascinating at first and i kept taking pictures but then u realise u cant survive this by any means lol. im sorry ur missing hubby :( insha Allah u will hear from him soon. Ur kids r masha Allah so adorable i enjoyed their pix in facebook sooo much :D

JV; Staashi; Amal; Charles; ZB; Maureen and amandagharam..have a nice day :star:

lyrics.jpg

Mornin'

I dont see alot of folks here, then again, maybe the snow/ice kept them at home

i was hoping to be off, but i got here 30 mins late

girls had a dentist appt today but cancelled...geez...people are so wimpy sometimes :whistle:

a little snow and everyone panics...it's not like we are living way up north or the midwest

what a mess!

the most snow we have had though

now all slushy and icy

it was quite a production cleaning the ol' car off

my poor poor husband

works for security, a very unethical company to say the least

not only does he sit inside a car from mid-7am (sometimes till 8/830 depending on when they "get" to him) BUT

it is a completely remote, isolated and pitch black site. He is not fearful, although if something happened no one would be able to reach him in time or even care to.

ok long story short...he sat in the car (that is SUPPOSED TO BE HEATED!) for 5 hours without heat

I am just beside myself

this company is not doing it's job to ensure that the HEAT is working

all the proper fluids installed, etc...so this is the 3rd time he has sat in the dead of winter in a cold car

even if you were dressed in a thermal snow suit...the cold would get you

I am so upset for this

no money is enough to endure that, he sure isnt get paid nearly enough to support conditions like these

he is such a trooper! I love you baby! Just to help his family....he will do what it takes

I had him call the employer, who happens to be my ex..###### face...#$%&!!! boss

I told him enough is enough

you do have rights

and soon (it is long overdue) this man should be reported to the Better Business Bureau

I have seen how this man operates first hand and for alot of things he is completely unethical

I felt bad because I wanted him to get a little work history

and I knew my ex boss would hire him no questions asked

no hard time, no red tape

I knew hubby would not like it much

but at least it is a job

but for this time of year and the graveyard shift there needs to be a little more respect and sensitivity

well I heard that he is changing his location

I just hope it is better

Edited by sandrila

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Wednesday everyone! Tasha gave a good in her description of our weather. When I woke this morning at 4 am my car had 1/2 inch of ice on it. There was no way I was going to work. Now there is probably 8 inches of snow on top of it now. Have to go out later and start cleaning the car off so I can go to work tomorrow!

I can not wait to be in Egypt!! No snow there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 days until I leave!

Tasha I am so sorry you have not heard from your husband. I am sure he is going good.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Tasha gave a good in her description of our weather. When I woke this morning at 4 am my car had 1/2 inch of ice on it. There was no way I was going to work. Now there is probably 8 inches of snow on top of it now. Have to go out later and start cleaning the car off so I can go to work tomorrow!

I can not wait to be in Egypt!! No snow there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 days until I leave!

Tasha I am so sorry you have not heard from your husband. I am sure he is going good.

oh i wish i was you...headin to the sunny warm climate

we too had inches of snow on top of ice but not being even nearly as bombarded as you guys

my mobile phone was stolen today....

How does one get their mobile phone stolen?

this is quoted from yesterdays thread coz I figured nobody would see the answer if I posted it there..

I was at work. I always put my phone in my pocket when I go to the bathroom coz it's a fairly active phone and I don't want it going off and annoying anyone. I went back into the pharmacy and about 1 minute later noticed that my phone wasn't in my pocket. I went back to the bathroom and it was nowhere to be found. It's nowhere in the pharmacy either sooooooooo the only conclusion I have is that it fell outta my pocket in the bathroom and someone took it. *snarl*

I pray that today things will start to get better, not only for me, but for all of us in whatever struggles we are dealing with.

amal

and btw...amal=facebook junkie!

i have that problem too

where it falls out of the ol back pocket

however, my fear is that one day it will end up in the ol' crapper :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.