ArubaDolphin

VERMONT K-3 Any Approvals Week 26 Jan'09

216 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Thank you so much for posting a response... :) U r absolutely right that if we didn't go the K 3 route there is chance we could have been approved by now...I think the problem is that many people who filed this year heard the K visa speeds up things so there were too many of us who abandoned the traditional I 130 route and therefore now there are a lot more K 3 visa applicants and we probably flooded the system as we all want to be reunited with our spouses as soon as possible!! Go figure! Hopefully, all of waiting will get the good news soon so that we can have love back into our lives :wub: and do the happy dance/song/celebration :energy::jest::P

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

You would figure that I cannot be disgusted any more than I already am, with the whole USCIS process.

I emailed the congressman's office and specifically said: I KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE. I KNOW THEY CLAIM THAT AS OF NOVEMBER 30, 2008 THEY WERE PROCESSING APRIL 1ST. MY APPLICATION HAS A RECEIPT DATE OF APRIL 23. SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO FILED THEY APPLICATIONS UPTO 6 MONTHS AFTER ME, HAVE GOTTEN THEIR APPROVALS. I AM TOLD THAT MY APPLICATION WAS NOT YET ADJUDICATED. CAN YOU TELL ME WHY IT HAS NOT YET BEEN ADJUDICATED? IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE APPLICATION? CAN YOU VERIFY THAT IT IS NOT LOST?

She gave me the "they're currently working on April 1st" answer...

Seriously, I just wish they would all drop dead! I would be happier at this point if all USCIS and congressmen bull$hitters all dropped dead, than if I got my NOA2. How's that for anger?????

That's all. I'm done for today.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Does anyone has an answer to my questions pleaseeeeeeeeeeee??

My question is regarding processing times..I still don't get how come these approvals are random and what the date posted on their website actually means (if they are processing APRIL 15 how come some people got approvals when they filed later) How does that work?? Is processing time a reference to when they actually touch and review your case or when they are completing it??

Also one more question...is the NOA1 date the receipt date or notice date? On the USCIS website they state that they are currently processing applications with RECEIPT dates of April 15, 2008.

it is the receipt date

As far as the processing times, they are delivered in bulk, then placed in bins, and at that point a may filer could end up in junes bin....or there could be less feb filers than in January, and while working on Jan, they come across feb and are able to finish alot of them.

It also depends on the number of filers in that month, and lets say...your a june filer but your file is under someone elses that is real complicated, and the desk behind your adjudicator has a 3 easy late June, early July petitions, bc the adjudicator that your petition is going to work on is working on a complicated file, the guy behind him will get the 3 july petitions out sooner than yours will. So you have 2 factors to the processing of files, #1 the amount of filers for your month, and how many of them are complicated and how far on the bottom of theirs is yours.

USCIS updates their system every month if they are NOT behind, and every other month or sometimes longer, if they are super behind. This is determined by the number of files, and month they were noted when recieved at USCIS.

All this i have gotten from USCIS...and someone i know who works there.

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

You would figure that I cannot be disgusted any more than I already am, with the whole USCIS process.

I emailed the congressman's office and specifically said: I KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE. I KNOW THEY CLAIM THAT AS OF NOVEMBER 30, 2008 THEY WERE PROCESSING APRIL 1ST. MY APPLICATION HAS A RECEIPT DATE OF APRIL 23. SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO FILED THEY APPLICATIONS UPTO 6 MONTHS AFTER ME, HAVE GOTTEN THEIR APPROVALS. I AM TOLD THAT MY APPLICATION WAS NOT YET ADJUDICATED. CAN YOU TELL ME WHY IT HAS NOT YET BEEN ADJUDICATED? IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE APPLICATION? CAN YOU VERIFY THAT IT IS NOT LOST?

Seriously, I just wish they would all drop dead! I would be happier at this point if all USCIS and congressmen bull$hitters all dropped dead, than if I got my NOA2. How's that for anger?????

What she said X2.

:angry::bonk:

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
ok this is am approval I jsut saw on the other forum.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-09-17

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-01

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received :

#######????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I Agree ####### is going on

I started to not get this

I mean you would figure that they would at least try to go by order of received!

THIS IS BULL

I am sorry get this, no offense but seems to be the countries that have a problem with the us are getting approved

I mean you would think they would scrutinize them more

I mean i fall under one of the Visa waiver countries

and yet i am still stuck here

Currently, 35 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program, as shown below:

Andorra Iceland Norway

Australia Ireland Portugal

Austria Italy San Marino

Belgium Japan Singapore

Brunei Latvia Slovakia

Czech Republic Liechtenstein Slovenia

Denmark Lithuania South Korea

Estonia Luxembourg Spain

Finland Malta Sweden

France Monaco Switzerland

Germany the Netherlands United Kingdom

Hungary New Zealand

and as for my thoughts i am starting to think Narina & me are stuck in the same lost box!

assuming it is lost somewhere

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Timeline

i know ive explained it once for you, but to calm your nerves, you might want to read it what ive written

ArubaDolphin - they dont approved according to country

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

My question is regarding processing times..I still don't get how come these approvals are random and what the date posted on their website actually means (if they are processing APRIL 15 how come some people got approvals when they filed later) How does that work?? Is processing time a reference to when they actually touch and review your case or when they are completing it??

Also one more question...is the NOA1 date the receipt date or notice date? On the USCIS website they state that they are currently processing applications with RECEIPT dates of April 15, 2008.

it is the receipt date

As far as the processing times, they are delivered in bulk, then placed in bins, and at that point a may filer could end up in junes bin....or there could be less feb filers than in January, and while working on Jan, they come across feb and are able to finish alot of them.

It also depends on the number of filers in that month, and lets say...your a june filer but your file is under someone elses that is real complicated, and the desk behind your adjudicator has a 3 easy late June, early July petitions, bc the adjudicator that your petition is going to work on is working on a complicated file, the guy behind him will get the 3 july petitions out sooner than yours will. So you have 2 factors to the processing of files, #1 the amount of filers for your month, and how many of them are complicated and how far on the bottom of theirs is yours.

USCIS updates their system every month if they are NOT behind, and every other month or sometimes longer, if they are super behind. This is determined by the number of files, and month they were noted when recieved at USCIS.

Thanks for the info, can you find out how many files there are a months would be nice to know at least a real ballpark figure

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

Timeline

it is the receipt date

Thanks for the info, can you find out how many files there are a months would be nice to know at least a real ballpark figure

concidering over 1.2 million just in 2008...your looking at double didget thousands in a month...and USCIS has a quota of approved visas, meaning they only approve so many from certain countries each year, also meaning, every petition recieved at USCIS in one year from the same country will not be approved in that same year. the information i am giving out is given to me by my friend working at USCIS...i am not responsible for anything that may or may not be wrong in any of this.

this might explain some things.......a spouse is concidered a secondary priority with USCIS

Limited Family-Based Immigrants

These types of immigrant classifications involve specific, more distant, family relationships with a U.S. citizen and some specified relationships with a Lawful Permanent Resident. Under immigration law, there are fiscal year numerical limitations on family preference immigrants as explained below.

Family First Preference (F1): Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their children, if any. (23,400)

Family Second Preference (F2): Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (over age 20) of lawful permanent residents. (114,200) At least seventy-seven percent of all visas available for this category will go to the spouses and children; the remainder will be allocated to unmarried sons and daughters.

Family Third Preference (F3): Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and children. (23,400)

Family Fourth Preference (F4): Brothers and sisters of United States citizens, and their spouses and children, provided the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years of age. (65,000)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...pes_1306.html#4

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

thanks but not specific enough.

It's bull that the other get approved first

so you as an agent get a august ot later on your desk set it aside go for the ones that have been filled first

that sounds more fair

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

Timeline
thanks but not specific enough.

It's bull that the other get approved first

so you as an agent get a august ot later on your desk set it aside go for the ones that have been filled first

that sounds more fair

i have searched, but unless you go and count all of the petitions yourself, you wont get a set number :lol:

And no its not fair...however, we are asking the government for help on bringing over our loved ones...they didnt force us to fall inlove with an non-USC.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

I guess you are right, serves me right to fall for an American

I feel like giving up this and start the immigration process for my husband to come to Aruba

I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

The more I think about the inequalities in this system, the more I am thinking this is a Civil Rights issue. As USC's, we are supposed to have equal rights. Where is the equality when geography (CSC vs. VSC disparity) and luck of the draw is determinant on the order in which a gov't application is processed?

While we are petitioning for non-USC's, we, USC's, are the ones filing and we have rights to be treated equally and fairly. I understand that this system will never be an exact queue, but disparities of more than 4 or 6 months in processing is not acceptable. If a petition is "complicated", than the applicant should at least be notified that they will be subject to a longer processing time and the reason. Those applications should then be sent to a group of specialized adjucators and not kept in the queue to hold up the rest. That would be reasonable. Instead, we are all left in limbo and castigated for making inquiries.

I am going to contact the ACLU and will keep everyone posted. It's time we make some noise.

K3 Interview 05/20/2009

POE Atlanta 05/26/2009

EAD NOA1 06/01/2009

EAD NOA2 08/2009

I-485 Sent 04/07/2010

I-485 NOA1 04/16/2010

Biometrics 04/28/2010 (assigned appt. date is 5/17/10, but we did an early walk-in with no problems!)

I-485 Interview 09/13/2010 (originally set for July, but had to reschedule, since we were in Europe then)

Waiting on GC to come in the mail!!!

.png

The more I think about the inequalities in this system, the more I am thinking this is a Civil Rights issue. As USC's, we are supposed to have equal rights. Where is the equality when geography (CSC vs. VSC disparity) and luck of the draw is determinant on the order in which a gov't application is processed?

While we are petitioning for non-USC's, we, USC's, are the ones filing and we have rights to be treated equally and fairly. I understand that this system will never be an exact queue, but disparities of more than 4 or 6 months in processing is not acceptable. If a petition is "complicated", than the applicant should at least be notified that they will be subject to a longer processing time and the reason. Those applications should then be sent to a group of specialized adjucators and not kept in the queue to hold up the rest. That would be reasonable. Instead, we are all left in limbo and castigated for making inquiries.

I am going to contact the ACLU and will keep everyone posted. It's time we make some noise.

I agree with you ! Make noise !

How about they serve the USC who petitioned and they go after all the illegals who are here. Look at all the jobs it would free up for the AMERICANS who are out of work now---- :blink:

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I thought there was no set cap for immediate relatives. As a matter of fact, I'm almost positive. I read somewhere that relatives don't have to wait for a visa number to be available.

Even if that's the case. You can count on one hand how many people want to come from the Netherlands to the US. Why would they come to an economy which is worse than theirs? A dollar which is weaker than a euro? And all this BS? Now I know why my husband never wanted to come here, even before he ever met me.

I don't buy into the idea that they have reached their limit of Netherlands (or Netherlands Antilles) applicants. Aruba and I are very justified in being ticked off.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.