ArubaDolphin

VERMONT K-3 Any Approvals Week 26 Jan'09

216 posts in this topic

I'm starting to think if I withdraw my petition, and then re-apply I might get the second application approved sooner than the first one... :wacko:

NO!! Dont do that. When we withdrew our petitions, I cried for a week straight. Its a terrible, empty feeling. Give it more time. Even though your reason to with draw is different then why we did, its still the same ugly, lonley, empty feeling. Dont start this all over again, you have come a long ways already, dont go back to the starting point.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think if I withdraw my petition, and then re-apply I might get the second application approved sooner than the first one... :wacko:

NO!! Dont do that. When we withdrew our petitions, I cried for a week straight. Its a terrible, empty feeling. Give it more time. Even though your reason to with draw is different then why we did, its still the same ugly, lonley, empty feeling. Dont start this all over again, you have come a long ways already, dont go back to the starting point.

DON'T DO IT !!!! You'll regret it.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Jen have a Great trip, enjoy your honeymoon with the Hubby and Be Safe out there.

Nothin like warm sandy beaches 30.gif37.gifand the arms of your loving husband to beat away the winter blues.25.gif

Narina - How are you doing?

Lisa - Any updates from NVC on the AP?

Sonia - Howz NVC treating you? Will you be pursuing both k3 & 1R1

ArubaDol: I am sure you are still in celebratory mode...enjoy

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Jen have a Great trip, enjoy your honeymoon with the Hubby and Be Safe out there.

Nothin like warm sandy beaches 30.gif37.gifand the arms of your loving husband to beat away the winter blues.25.gif

Thanks so much .... but no beaches for me.... I'll be in the mountains with the Monkeys and the Lizards !!! :blink:

I can't wait to see my husbands face...( even though he was being a jerk last night... HA HA )

AHHHH Costa Rica

I'll be online when I am there . I need to keep up with you guys !

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I'm still here. Hang in there everybody!! Reading about your approvals made my heart warm :P It's nice to see those of you waiting and who almost lost it, got the answers you needed. Some just one day (and in arubadolphin's case hours) after the last meltdown. Maybe I should have a meltdown and I will get my approval the following day lol j/k....I personally don't expect anything till I've passed day 250, unless we get super lucky!

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey Serendipity,

I just called NVC today and it went like this:

"are we still in AP?" star-"yes ma'am you are" "what is AP exactly?" :devil: heh heh

her-"well they just go over all of the documents more thoroughly, i think..nothing big"

I think?! wow

anyway, its been 25 days..we probably have another 25 to go.

how are you holding up? feeling better after the flu and allergic outbreak?

Lisa

I'm still here. Hang in there everybody!! Reading about your approvals made my heart warm :P It's nice to see those of you waiting and who almost lost it, got the answers you needed. Some just one day (and in arubadolphin's case hours) after the last meltdown. Maybe I should have a meltdown and I will get my approval the following day lol j/k....I personally don't expect anything till I've passed day 250, unless we get super lucky!

:lol:

my husband and I used to joke that when we had a little fight something would happen to our case...the first fight, we got a touch. so we would say..lets have a HUGE fight and then we'll get our approval :lol: we're sick and I love it! hee

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
my husband and I used to joke that when we had a little fight something would happen to our case...the first fight, we got a touch. so we would say..lets have a HUGE fight and then we'll get our approval :lol: we're sick and I love it! hee

Really? I only had 1 touch on each application. And after that nothing. Probably freakin touched it by accident, those a-holes!

Hmm...I never fight with my husband. Well, I lose my temper, he stays calm. Does that count? Maybe today I'll start :devil:

Edited by notime4haterz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Really? I only had 1 touch on each application. And after that nothing. Probably freakin touched it by accident, those a-holes!

Hmm...I never fight with my husband. Maybe today I'll start :devil:

everyone argues or someone is lying :devil: thats what i always say

we call ours "lazy arguments" or "fake fights" hee hee

ya..call him and start a fight maybe you will get a touch or approval :lol:

Edited by Y_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Hmm...I never fight with my husband. Maybe today I'll start :devil:

everyone argues or someone is lying :devil: thats what i always say

we call ours "lazy arguments" or "fake fights" hee hee

ya..call him and start a fight maybe you will get a touch or approval :lol:

Do you think a one sided fight will work??? :hehe:

Even if I argue, yell, and scream, he doesn't say much. Just tells me to calm down and not be mad...

Notime4haters, let me tell you my story of despear.

I married my True love Nov. 07 I was never happier in my life, I was married, filed with USCIS, and planning the rest of my life with My Love. June '08 comes, I find out a invalid marriage of mine from 24 years ago was still on record, no record was found of this being invalid, I freaked, my world crumbled. My parents were gone, and I could not even ask them why it still showed a record. they said they handled it. Anyways...

I was in danger of losing my Love, my job, my self respect with myself, neighbors, my job, and possibley my freedom. I hit so low not even a fireman without a collar bone could of saved me. I was ready to sell my home, give up my job, and become a shell of a person, empty inside, basically dead inside and I was. I cried day after day, lost weight to the point of being sick, it effected everything I did on a daily basics. One day, i went for a ride on my horse, and she threw me off. That moment, when I hit the ground, I was crying, then I started to laugh, the fight came back in me stronger then anyother time in my life. I tracked down that man from 24 years ago, hired a pit bull of a attorney, got the married desolved from 24 years ago, from the day my attorney filed to I went to court was 61 days, and then it was over with. No more fear of anything, I was granted the divorce without any charges of bigamy. When the judge granted it, he smiled and said I was free to go , and to be happy. I have always been a good girl, worked since I was 16, have had a wonderful career in the import business, very well respected with my company and U.S. Customs service, I felt I was back in the saddle, but one thing I never lost was my Love who stood by me thru this whole thing, and he never said anything negative, only positive, and when he said when we re-file we will make it this time. And we will, my point is my dear, NEVER GIVE UP!!!. Dont let USCIS beat you, beat them by keeping your petition active. God will see you threw this as he did me.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
God will see you threw this as he did me.

I always thought so...but now I don't know anymore. God can love you but not give you what you want. So I still love God and rely on Him for all things...but I'm starting to think He has a different plan for me. And that's okay.

God will see you threw this as he did me.

I always thought so...but now I don't know anymore. God can love you but not give you what you want. So I still love God and rely on Him for all things...but I'm starting to think He has a different plan for me. And that's okay.

Babygirl, its a test of patience, you are strong. Everyday we are tested one way or another, everyday to breathe, it means you survived everyday things and tests. Sleep on it over the weekend, come Monday, your eyes will see things new and brighter. I promise you!!! (F)

Paris (L)

Truly happy!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hello All,

I am obviously going for the CR1.. however, I am working for both actually at this moment...at the end will try to flip the interview if possible...Though I have not heard anything from the embassy yet....Probabely will start contacting from the next week...

As for the NVC, I sent Choice of Agent on 28th (it was generated on that day) and also emailed...They should get my mail by Monday... so I believe IV bill should be generated by next week...I will send IV package to my hubby on sunday and he should be getting it by Tuesday... so lets see what happens next...

Lisa, u have been missing from threads for quite a few days..where have u been? keep updating ur infos...

Narina, don't fight...it hurts a lot...God days are coming....

Can anyone tell me, though I have discussed it earlier, but just to make sure, my POE is after my 2nd marriage anniversay, it is a 10 year green that I should get...right?

What if I get the visa prior to my 2nd marriage anniversary and enter US after 2nd marriage anniversary?

Does the date of visa received matters in this case or POE? or Both?

Thank you

Pray for us...

Sonia

Timeline
Can anyone tell me, though I have discussed it earlier, but just to make sure, my POE is after my 2nd marriage anniversay, it is a 10 year green that I should get...right?

What if I get the visa prior to my 2nd marriage anniversary and enter US after 2nd marriage anniversary?

Does the date of visa received matters in this case or POE? or Both?

Thank you

Pray for us...

Sonia

Sounds like a question for pushbrk

Narina,

You made me laugh when you said they touched you by accident....

I only got touched once on only one petition. The other one has been collecting dust. They are probably taking so long to process it because they have to dust it off first. Maybe they can't read the case number anymore.

UGHHHHHHH

I called today too. Got two really nice reps. But they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm about to e-mail the congressional office again. It probably won't do a damn bit of good but it makes me feel like I am doing something.

I get to see my hubby in a little bit more than 24 hours.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.