LOVEHURTS_8

HAS ANYONE HERE GONE FROM A K-1 TO K-3

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I G0T MARRIED 2 WEEKS AGO BUT STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE NOID FROM THE K-1 ,ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS!! I GAVE UP WAITING.I WAS TOLD BY A LAWYER TO JUST ANSWER THE NOID FROM K-1,AND AFTER DOING K-3 IF NOID COMES JUST ANSWER IT IF THEY ASK FOR MORE PROOF,AFTER THEY APROVE IT,WITHDRAW IT.HAS ANYBODY DONE THIS?IM SO DEVISTATED MY FIANCE GOT DENIED AFTER WAITING FOR 1 AND A HALF YEAR!THEN WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD GET A NOID AND NEVER DID.I CALLED STATE DEPARTMENT AND THEY DINT KNOW ANYTHING! SO I WENT AND GOT MARRIED.....MY HUSBAND AND I ARE GOING CRAZY AND ARE SO DEPRESSED FROM ALL THE WAITING.WE HAVE THE MOST WONDERFULLEST RELATIONSHIP AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE CRAZY AND THE EMBASSY DENIED HIM FOR MISSING 2 QUESTIONS!!THE GREEN SHEET DENIAL DIDNT EVEN SAY WHY HE GOT DENIED SO I WROTE THE SENATOR AND IT DIDNT HELP US AT ALL.WE WERE TOLD THE INTERVIEW DIDNT GO WELL,THATS IT.NOTHING ELSE WAS SAID.WE HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS TOGETHER,OVER 2,000 PICTURES,LETTERS,EMAILS,SUPPORT,ALLWE COULD GIVE THEM AND THEY STILL DENIED HIM.WE HAVE A 25 YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE,IM 50 HES 25,BUT WE LOOK SAME AGE!!AND WE LOOK LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER.BEEN TOGETHER 3 YEARS,WE ARE SOUL MATES, :crying: DOSENT MAKE SENSE.THANKYOU...

Edited by LOVEHURTS_8

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I G0T MARRIED 2 WEEKS AGO BUT STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE NOID FROM THE K-1 ,ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS!! I GAVE UP WAITING.I WAS TOLD BY A LAWYER TO JUST ANSWER THE NOID FROM K-1,AND AFTER DOING K-3 IF NOID COMES JUST ANSWER IT IF THEY ASK FOR MORE PROOF,AFTER THEY APROVE IT,WITHDRAW IT.HAS ANYBODY DONE THIS?IM SO DEVISTATED MY FIANCE GOT DENIED AFTER WAITING FOR 1 AND A HALF YEAR!THEN WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD GET A NOID AND NEVER DID.I CALLED STATE DEPARTMENT AND THEY DINT KNOW ANYTHING! SO I WENT AND GOT MARRIED.....MY HUSBAND AND I ARE GOING CRAZY AND ARE SO DEPRESSED FROM ALL THE WAITING.WE HAVE THE MOST WONDERFULLEST RELATIONSHIP AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE CRAZY AND THE EMBASSY DENIED HIM FOR MISSING 2 QUESTIONS!!THE GREEN SHEET DENIAL DIDNT EVEN SAY WHY HE GOT DENIED SO I WROTE THE SENATOR AND IT DIDNT HELP US AT ALL.WE WERE TOLD THE INTERVIEW DIDNT GO WELL,THATS IT.NOTHING ELSE WAS SAID.WE HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS TOGETHER,OVER 2,000 PICTURES,LETTERS,EMAILS,SUPPORT,ALLWE COULD GIVE THEM AND THEY STILL DENIED HIM.WE HAVE A 25 YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE,IM 50 HES 25,BUT WE LOOK SAME AGE!!AND WE LOOK LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER.BEEN TOGETHER 3 YEARS,WE ARE SOUL MATES, :crying: DOSENT MAKE SENSE.THANKYOU...

My eyes hurt. Please don't use all capital letters. It's very hard on the eyes.

This subject matter doesn't come up very often but it does come up and people have eventually been successful marrying after K1 denials. Whatever the reason for denial was, just getting married isn't going to erase the problem. Which Embassy or Consulate were you dealing with? What did the "green sheet denial" actually say?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

This subject matter doesn't come up very often but it does come up and people have eventually been successful marrying after K1 denials. Whatever the reason for denial was, just getting married isn't going to erase the problem. Which Embassy or Consulate were you dealing with? What did the "green sheet denial" actually say?

Sorry forall the capital ltters,lol.I have vision problems.anyway its the american embassy in Turkey.im sorry it was a Pink sheet,not green,my mistake.

This is what it says,this office regrts to iform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to recieve a visa under the following section of the immigration and nationality act.the informatin contained in the paragraph marked x pertain to your visa application.please disregard the unmarked paragraphs.

Box marked "x" says,

Section 221g which probihits the issuance of a visa to anyone whos aplication does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations pursuant thereof.

They crossed out this with pen, you really cant see it,' the following remarks apply to your case".

then it says it will be sent to national visa center etc.....

Thats it.Nothing else.Im still waiting for an answer.i waited for the k-1 over 1 year to et aproved and it was so devistating after my husband now got denied.We are going crazy.I even wrote to the president!lol.But no luck.I also wrote the senator.Thats how much we love each other.Ive been to Turkey 3 times since 2006.I stayed with him for 2 months first time,3 weeks second time I just got back after 3 weeks again.I have a very strong relationship,we have so much proof,but we are apart.I cant move there cause I have a my mother who is alone here.Also its very hard for me to live in Turkey cant work there.I sold my house to move to Turkey,we even had proof of this and we showed it.But I came back after seeing it was too difficult for me.And decided to try to bring him here.He didnt want to come at first,its hard to leave all behind.

It makes me very upset when alot of people who are not even in love get their visa just to come to U.S.We even showed the Tattoos with each others name in the photos.When he was denied we were so depressed we called the consular and talk to her on the phone and she ignored our plea.We wrote embassy to try to keep packet from beingsent back,but they said they didnt believe our relationship.I think it was the age difference.What else could it be,everything was so perfect.We are so lost without each other.We need all the help we can get,and its hard to find a good lawyer that wont take your money like my last one. :angry: Thankyou for your help.... :star:

Timeline

Sorry forall the capital ltters,lol.I have vision problems.anyway its the american embassy in Turkey.im sorry it was a Pink sheet,not green,my mistake.

This is what it says,this office regrts to iform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to recieve a visa under the following section of the immigration and nationality act.the informatin contained in the paragraph marked x pertain to your visa application.please disregard the unmarked paragraphs.

Box marked "x" says,

Section 221g which probihits the issuance of a visa to anyone whos aplication does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations pursuant thereof.

They crossed out this with pen, you really cant see it,' the following remarks apply to your case".

Thats it.Nothing else.Im still waiting for an answer.i waited for the k-1 over 1 year to et aproved and it was so devistating after my husband now got denied.We are going crazy.I even wrote to the president!lol.But no luck.I also wrote the senator.Thats how much we love each other.Ive been to Turkey 3 times since 2006.I stayed with him for 2 months first time,3 weeks second time I just got back after 3 weeks again.I have a very strong relationship,we have so much proof,but we are apart.I cant move there cause I have a my mother who is alone here.Also its very hard for me to live in Turkey cant work there.I sold my house to move to Turkey,we even had proof of this and we showed it.But I came back after seeing it was too difficult for me.And decided to try to bring him here.He didnt want to come at first,its hard to leave all behind.

It makes me very upset when alot of people who are not even in love get their visa just to come to U.S.We even showed the Tattoos with each others name in the photos.When he was denied we were so depressed we called the consular and talk to her on the phone and she ignored our plea.We wrote embassy to try to keep packet from beingsent back,but they said they didnt believe our relationship.I think it was the age difference.What else could it be,everything was so perfect.We are so lost without each other.We need all the help we can get,and its hard to find a good lawyer that wont take your money like my last one. :angry: Thankyou for your help.... :star:

This is like pulling teeth. Please provide the remarks that applied to your case, so we can help you.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Box marked "x" says,

This is like pulling teeth. Please provide the remarks that applied to your case, so we can help you.

Like I said,thats all that was said in the remarks on the pink sheet nothing esle,and im still waiting for the k-1 letter of proof relationship.

Timeline

Box marked "x" says,

Like I said,thats all that was said in the remarks on the pink sheet nothing esle,and im still waiting for the k-1 letter of proof relationship.

Strange indeed. Based on the interview, what do you think was the reason for denial? You see, the reason isn't going to go away simply because you marry. The underlying reason for the denial must eventually be dealt with or there will be no immigration success.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Box marked "x" says,

Strange indeed. Based on the interview, what do you think was the reason for denial? You see, the reason isn't going to go away simply because you marry. The underlying reason for the denial must eventually be dealt with or there will be no immigration success.

Hi,

I really dont know,My opinion is the age difference.........

Timeline

Box marked "x" says,

Hi,

Still pulling teeth here. Either provide enough detail to give as some understanding of the problem or continue to dangle in the wind. What country? Who is older? How much older? Why do you think this is the problem? Provide the details of the interview. The problem, whatever it is, is not going to just disappear.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Box marked "x" says,

Hi,

Still pulling teeth here. Either provide enough detail to give as some understanding of the problem or continue to dangle in the wind. What country? Who is older? How much older? Why do you think this is the problem? Provide the details of the interview. The problem, whatever it is, is not going to just disappear.

k-1

Hi,

have you read anything I posted?all your questions are answered there.Read all again sir.I wrote my age,my situation and what was said on pink sheet.I am not going to go into my life story and write about the interview cause it was a regular interview with questions about our relationship and I wont go into detail cause its no ones business what he answered or wasasked.You say you want all the details,but I cant do that.All I know is that he didnt understand 2 questions cause he went to an american consualr without having a turkish translator and they told us to prove our relationship more on the senators letter to me.Thats it..All I wanted to know here if you read the first post, is if anyone has ever gone thru a k-1,waited for a k-1 n.o.i.d and got married and with drawed the k-1 after answering n.o.i.d and did a k-3 in the mean time..What are you trying to help me with?Im the one whos confused...read all and you will see your questions answered sir.Im the one whos dangling in the wind cause you havent read anything or understood.You never answered this question so I guess you havent...thanks..................

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

we had k1 returned but filed cr1 and got visa, if you would like to talk message me

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

Box marked "x" says,

Hi,

k-1

Hi,

have you read anything I posted?all your questions are answered there.Read all again sir.I wrote my age,my situation and what was said on pink sheet.I am not going to go into my life story and write about the interview cause it was a regular interview with questions about our relationship and I wont go into detail cause its no ones business what he answered or wasasked.You say you want all the details,but I cant do that.All I know is that he didnt understand 2 questions cause he went to an american consualr without having a turkish translator and they told us to prove our relationship more on the senators letter to me.Thats it..All I wanted to know here if you read the first post, is if anyone has ever gone thru a k-1,waited for a k-1 n.o.i.d and got married and with drawed the k-1 after answering n.o.i.d and did a k-3 in the mean time..What are you trying to help me with?Im the one whos confused...read all and you will see your questions answered sir.Im the one whos dangling in the wind cause you havent read anything or understood.You never answered this question so I guess you havent...thanks..................

Yes, the ages were in the opening post. Sorry, it's so hard to read in all caps with no paragraph breaks. I'm only asking these questions so we can help you. If you want a private conversation to discuss all the details of your case, hire an attorney you trust. Without a detailed report on the interview though, it would be difficult to give more than general assistance.

You have never mentioned which country. The 50 year old woman with a 25 year old man is going to raise significant concerns about the bona fides anywhere but in some areas/cultures it's a far bigger issue. Your ages are not going to change if you marry. To overcome concerns about bona fides, time together is the strongest evidence. If you decide to marry and go the spouse visa route (I suggest strongly the CR1 instead of K3.) then you'll need to bolster you evidence of bona fides considerably. You may even need a leave of absence to spend two or three months together, as well as to be in country at interview time and in the interview if allowed.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Box marked "x" says,

Hi,

k-1

Hi,

Yes, the ages were in the opening post. Sorry, it's so hard to read in all caps with no paragraph breaks. I'm only asking these questions so we can help you. If you want a private conversation to discuss all the details of your case, hire an attorney you trust. Without a detailed report on the interview though, it would be difficult to give more than general assistance.

You have never mentioned which country. The 50 year old woman with a 25 year old man is going to raise significant concerns about the bona fides anywhere but in some areas/cultures it's a far bigger issue. Your ages are not going to change if you marry. To overcome concerns about bona fides, time together is the strongest evidence. If you decide to marry and go the spouse visa route (I suggest strongly the CR1 instead of K3.) then you'll need to bolster you evidence of bona fides considerably. You may even need a leave of absence to spend two or three months together, as well as to be in country at interview time and in the interview if allowed.

I already lived with him 2months in 2007,went 3 weeks sept 2008 and i just got back again after 3 weeks of being together.I lived with his parents we all love each other alot.Thats no problem showoig our relationship,its a breeze.I wish the emabssy could see us together they would see how much we belong together and how much we love each other.If I have to go to interview thats no problem.Ive gone 3 times already whats another 5 if I have to proof all.Dosent make sense about age its love that counts not a number....How long does the C-R 1 take and whats the process of doing this.Why CR and not K-3..thanks for you understanding and help....

Timeline
I already lived with him 2months in 2007,went 3 weeks sept 2008 and i just got back again after 3 weeks of being together.I lived with his parents we all love each other alot.Thats no problem showoig our relationship,its a breeze.I wish the emabssy could see us together they would see how much we belong together and how much we love each other.If I have to go to interview thats no problem.Ive gone 3 times already whats another 5 if I have to proof all.Dosent make sense about age its love that counts not a number....How long does the C-R 1 take and whats the process of doing this.Why CR and not K-3..thanks for you understanding and help....

The guides and many recent discussions in this and the CR1/IR1 forum can tell you why CR1 instead of K3.

Understand that Consular officers are trained to consider the totality of circumstances in making their decision. Without knowing the same totality of circumstances, the help you can get here is pretty limited. You still haven't mentioned the country, which could be a huge factor.

Do you actually WANT help, or just to vent. Either is ok but if the latter, I'll step aside.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

The guides and many recent discussions in this and the CR1/IR1 forum can tell you why CR1 instead of K3.

Understand that Consular officers are trained to consider the totality of circumstances in making their decision. Without knowing the same totality of circumstances, the help you can get here is pretty limited. You still haven't mentioned the country, which could be a huge factor.

Do you actually WANT help, or just to vent. Either is ok but if the latter, I'll step aside.

Hi I mentioned it was american embassy Turkey,look again.Sorry but you are asking me questions I already answered before.IM a nice good hearted person andi dont mean to be a little upset,but I answered all you asked.thasnks agin for your time and answers..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Your original post was hard to read, not just visually but it was all one big blurb, thats probably why pushbrk asked some of those questions again.

Id say get an attorney, seems like the info you provided us, theres no way anyone can give you any advice on.

Edited by ♥Stiggy♥

Sarinha

First met March 2007, playing an MMORPG (ffxi)

Getting married Feb 12 2010

Will start our VJ Feb 2010

2c61618b8b94d52d.gif

I-130 Journey - VSC CR1 & CR2

02-xx-10 -I-130 sent

xx-xx-10- I-130 NOA1

xx-xx-xx- I-130 NOA2

- Total Days from NOA 1 to NOA2 xxx

I-129F Journey - VSC K3 & K4

xx-xx-xx I-130 Received @ NVC

xx-xx-xx Case Completed at NVC :

xx-xx-xx NVC Left:

- Total Days from NOA1 to NVC Complete xx

- Total Days @ NVC xx

Consulate

xx-xx-xx Received at Consulate

xx-xx-xx Medical Date

xx-xx-xx Interview Date [ ] Pass [ ] Fail

- Total Days from Recd at Consulate to Interview xxx

- Total Days from NOA1 to Interview xxx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.