cjgator

How to deal with NVC

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. The members on VJ are worth their weight in gold, and although I have given a lot of help too, I have received more than I could ever give from this site.

It is quite pathetic that we have to do things like call our congressmen in to get our own government to competently complete basic administrative tasks. I will say, though, this experience has given me a new appreciation for our elected representatives, to see that they actually will make an effort to work for your benefit. My congressman has my vote in the next election, it's the least I could do.

And, even though we're one step closer to the end, I won't breath easily until she has her visa in hand. We've had so many problems and issues arise during this 10 1/2 month process, I'm not betting the farm that we're totally clear just yet. My congressman's office is on speed dial.

Thanks for the thoughts.

CJ-G

Glad to see you got this sorted!! Why is it we have to be so aggressive in order to get anything done? It's sad that they system seems to fail over and over again! We end up doing it ourselves anyhow! Thank goodness for Congressmen and Senators that help!!! And thank goodness for VJ!! It's nice to know you can post and get help/suggestions right away from people like waithatter and everyone else on here! I (L)VJ!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.