Hilarious Clinton

Obama's economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers"

205 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
The right wingers would rather see Obama (Bush) fail than our nation succeed. They have ranted, raved & whined relentlessly since Obama (Bush) won the election & I have no doubt that they will continue for the next 4 years. Thank God the right (left) wingers represent a relatively small percentage of opinions of Americans.

Seems I heard Rush Limbaugh make the same arguement eight years ago, when the right was right, and the left was wrong. Just an observation.

--Bullwinkle

The difference was that most people disliked Bush because he was a horrible President (his approval rating before 9/11 was probably about average for most Presidents), while the right wingers have been practically calling for Obama's impeachment the day after he won the election. Sure there will always be a far right and a far left that hate the other side just because they are different, but the amount of right wing rhetoric & ridiculous comments made here on VJ is over the top.

Edited by nowhereman
FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Since when is stupidity quantifiable?

Ask britty....she seems qualified to make such declarations.

She's as qualified to think he's stupid as many are to think Bush is stupid. I also think Obama is stupid. He and little man Reich don't seem to be aware that white construction workers are an endangered species and could use a stimulus plan. That's just plain stupid.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
If I had a million dollars, I'd put BY through a real college...

Yeah, an American college. Not some make-believe Australian college.

masters.jpg

“A Rose Is A Rose”

aniarrow.gifLet’s get real...whether you pay $59.95 with us, or $900 with them for a novelty degree, you’ll get basically the same thing: a piece of parchment paper with some words usually set in degree-looking typeface, and an embossed gold foil seal or some type of emblem (some businesses charge “extra“ for an emblem/embossed foil seal... We Don't!)

Our bogus (novelty) degrees look official and “real” in every sense of the word. When framed and hanging on your wall, your bogus degree WILL fool people! Your bogus degree DOES look cool! Your bogus degree IS fun and entertaining! Again, that’s what our customers tell us.

In addition, the basic format/layout of a degree (genuine or fake) is essentially the same: School name (at top), some wording, the graduate’s name/type of degree/field of study (in middle), some more wording, then some scribbled signatures (at bottom). Frequently, there’s an emblem/seal somewhere on the document. A rose is a rose is a rose.

Don’t Take Our Word For It

aniarrow.gifYou be the judge and decide! Compare our product (see our product description and view our product samples) with what other sites offer. Compare our price ($59.95) with theirs. After making the comparison and deciding for themselves, our satisfied customers all agree that our high quality novelty “degrees” are an incredible deal!

http://www.bogusphd.com/features.html

The right wingers would rather see Obama (Bush) fail than our nation succeed. They have ranted, raved & whined relentlessly since Obama (Bush) won the election & I have no doubt that they will continue for the next 4 years. Thank God the right (left) wingers represent a relatively small percentage of opinions of Americans.

Seems I heard Rush Limbaugh make the same arguement eight years ago, when the right was right, and the left was wrong. Just an observation.

--Bullwinkle

The difference was that most people disliked Bush because he was a horrible President (his approval rating before 9/11 was probably about average for most Presidents), while the right wingers have been practically calling for Obama's impeachment the day after he won the election. Sure there will always be a far right and a far left that hate the other side just because they are different, but the amount of right wing rhetoric & ridiculous comments made here on VJ is over the top.

If you remember those events eight years ago, after Florida, there were calls for Bush's ouster from day one! The left said (and many still hold), that Bush stole the election. At least, we did not have to deal with "hanging chads" up until inaugeration (sp) day!

I say, give a man a chance. Let him have his honeymoon with the American people, and when we have given him enough rope to see what direction he takes the country, let's hang him, or praise him!

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Timeline
... we have given him enough rope to see what direction he takes the country, let's hang him, or praise him!

If he's human, and I am sure he is all the rumors of him being a homosexual black militant Muslim Marxist to the contrary, then he'll likely perform in a way that warrants both praise and criticism.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
... we have given him enough rope to see what direction he takes the country, let's hang him, or praise him!

If he's human, and I am sure he is all the rumors of him being a homosexual black militant Muslim Marxist to the contrary, then he'll likely perform in a way that warrants both praise and criticism.

...I forgot the homosexual claim. Well said. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

...I forgot the homosexual claim. Well said. :thumbs:

How could you have forgotten good 'ol "Obama sucked me off in a limo" Mr. Sinclair? :rofl:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.