Rocky_nBullwinkle

Obama the first Gay President

84 posts in this topic

This is not the K1 forum. If you want advice and to offer visa advice, this is not the forum to do it in. OT is a rough and tumble place. Hang if you like, but you really want to have your ducks if you're going to be taken seriously.

Steve, I think you are wasting your time. We are too immature to play with the adults, so I guess they want us to return to the K-1/Regional Forums, where they will continue to give their advise when it is not wanted. Apartied is live and well here on VJ.

--Bullwinkle

P.S. Try changing your flag, and maybe they will let you stay!

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Paul I distinctively remember seeing a couple of posts where someone tells me what I can and cannot say or do.........according to that dude.........I have no rights.......do you agree with that?

Whether someone does that or not is pretty irrelevant at the end of the day - as they have no authority to enforce it. To reiterate though - there is a TOS on this site that limits the scope of the content you can post on here.

Blathering about your rights being infringed on the internet is a little silly, I think.

And aren't u being a little silly at how serious you take other people's posts? what the F do you care what others say? everyone is entitled to their own opinion right?

BTW I never made a coment on our First Lady. All I see is a bunch of people attacking someone for cracking some jokes. That's my Perception.

But you know, everyone has their own perception. But why do you have to fight people? does it make you feel better?

I don't care particularly - I'm just not sure why you're so steadfastly defending what a lot of people interpreted as an attempt at humour that was in poor taste by trotting out spurious nonsense about your constitutional rights.

As for taking things too seriously - by that token I think I've been pretty civil to you thus far. If you are unable to control your temper - that's on you. Of course it doesn't do a great deal for the case you're trying to make for yourself.

You don't have "free speech" on privately run message boards.

Hehe...you don't understand Paul. He's claiming "freedom of the press" now. :lol:

Oh OK - I read that yesterday and wondered what that was about.

And quite frankly, do YOU own this message board? no?

So again...I go back to what I said, u can say what u want, but others can't?

I don't no. But I do know that if I were to post obscene material (for example) on this board - that it would quickly be removed.

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand - you're simply seeing double standards where there aren't any.

Paul, if you think I'm not being civil, then I'm sorry.

But please understand that there is no reason for me not to be civil. Because I really don't care.

All I wanna know is, why are you guys so serious? lighten up man.........

don't u know the world ends in 2012?

Excuse me? You're the one who trapped off about constitutional rights, not me.

I just found it a pretty pathetic argument to bring up in relation to a frankly silly comment.

If you don't like the response you got to your joke, then going hammer and tongs to defend it isn't exactly the mark of someone who claims to not be "taking it seriously". Wouldn't it have just been easier to let it go? That's usually what people do...

I don't care either way to be honest - but you are being pretty duplicitous in your arguments.

Edited by Paul Daniels

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Who said you can't say something?

Look, if you're going to say something stupid, expect to be called out on it. Nobody's saying you can't say it (within the TOS of course), but don't expect to just get away with saying something that just ain't true. Sorry.

I don't see any TOS here...........from anyone. Especially me.

I don't have to defend myself.

I really don't give a #######............

If EWOK wants to throw someone off the board, well let him do it.

What a you the VISAJOURNEY POLICE? lol

Go fishing dude...it's good for u

You don't have to defend yourself - but you chose to introduce this tangent about constitutional rights in relation to your defense of a comment that a lot of people found to be in poor taste.

well ok, so if you find it to be in poor taste, it must be wrong of him to do that?

This is not the K1 forum. If you want advice and to offer visa advice, this is not the forum to do it in. OT is a rough and tumble place. Hang if you like, but you really want to have your ducks if you're going to be taken seriously.

Steve, I think you are wasting your time. We are too immature to play with the adults, so I guess they want us to return to the K-1/Regional Forums, where they will continue to give their advise when it is not wanted. Apartied is live and well here on VJ.

--Bullwinkle

Thank you Rock

Filed: Timeline

What grade level do you read at Steve? I didn't say you were violating the TOS, which I think is what you're implying but I can't tell for sure because of the way you wrote it.

And yet you keep defending yourself (badly) and giving a #######. And hey cool, whatevs.

Nah, I just volunteer here.

Oh, I'm doing it right now my friend. In a barrel.

Apartied is live and well here on VJ.

Oh PUH-LEEZ. Can you get your heart any further out on your sleeve?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Who said you can't say something?

Look, if you're going to say something stupid, expect to be called out on it. Nobody's saying you can't say it (within the TOS of course), but don't expect to just get away with saying something that just ain't true. Sorry.

You don't have to defend yourself - but you chose to introduce this tangent about constitutional rights in relation to your defense of a comment that a lot of people found to be in poor taste.

well ok, so if you find it to be in poor taste, it must be wrong of him to do that?

I don't know about wrong - but usually when someone digs themselves into a hole, its advisable to not dig the hole deeper.

As I say for someone who tries to blow off criticism with "you're taking it too seriously" I don't see much levity from your end of the table. If anything you're taking it way more seriously that is warranted and more personally than is justified.

Timeline

What grade level do you read at Steve? I didn't say you were violating the TOS, which I think is what you're implying but I can't tell for sure because of the way you wrote it.

And yet you keep defending yourself (badly) and giving a #######. And hey cool, whatevs.

Nah, I just volunteer here.

Oh, I'm doing it right now my friend. In a barrel.

Here, to prove my civilness.....I extend my invitation to go fishing with me on my small vessel........if you're ever in NYC, send me a msg. You oughta come, fishing is great in NY, and some of the funniest ####### is said during fishing........and nothing is off limits.......

Filed: Timeline
Here, to prove my civilness.....I extend my invitation to go fishing with me on my small vessel........if you're ever in NYC, send me a msg. You oughta come, fishing is great in NY, and some of the funniest ####### is said during fishing........and nothing is off limits.......

Thanks for the invite Steve, I'll keep it in mind. :)

Timeline

Thanks for the invite Steve, I'll keep it in mind. :)

Fishing is good for your sanity.........it's relaxing

And you get to keep the big one (where are the Greepeace and PETA guys now to criticize me). We get some huge stripers here.........and Atlantic Cod..........

--Bullwinkle

Thank you again Rock.......you're welcome to come fishing with me anytime........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

--Bullwinkle

You start an unfunny and tasteless thread & your buddy Steve throws a temper tantrum over pretty much nothing & you feel wronged? All I can say is :wow:

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg