kaydee457

Wall Street hits session lows after Obama's speech

45 posts in this topic

With all due respect Marc - you really need to learn to cut your losses :lol:

What did I lose?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I lose?

The small quantity of credibility you had.

shes just a wind bag and is treated as such. My opinion of course.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

What did I lose?

Marc, this is characteristic of Number (Paul)....His strategy is to whittle away at an opponents postings, little by little, until he's won the war of attrition he's engaged in.....

Note there's no substance in his replies, just condescension.

Oh, and since this forum is flush with liberals, er..."progressives" :devil: they concregate together and then circle the wagons until their opponents are silenced......

Don't fret.....they're exposed to everyone but themselves, being the clever peeps they are. :whistle:

Edited by *entitlements_yay
miss_me_yet.jpg

What did I lose?

Marc, this is characteristic of Number (Paul)....His strategy is to whittle away at an opponents postings, little by little, until he's won the war of attrition he's engaged in.....

Oh, and since this forum is flush with liberals, er..."progressives" :devil: they concregate together and then circle the wagons until their opponents are silenced......

Don't fret.....they're exposed to everyone but themselves, being the clever peeps they are. :whistle:

Ive got so many liberal scalps I quit counting. They are just like little wind-up toys! or maybe a better comparison would be that of a ventriliquist dummy that only spews whosever hand happens to be up theyre backside.

You know youve got them when they revert to spell correct. They have been reduced to a hoard of pissed off halflings! A Mass of emptiness!

― Andrew Wilkow

Nothing new here. I caught on to PD's shifty, sneaky and disingenuous nature a while back. When PD is not ridiculing, he asks demands you provide proof to support every single viewpoint but never ever actually provides any himself. For example, if I was to say that in my opinion BMWs are the best cars in the world, PD would automatically discredit it as I am on his list of disliked members. He would then carry on and on and try various subtle attacks.

After a good 100+ posts of PD subtlety or directly belittling everything from your grammar to your intelligence, you realize that PD never ever actually provided any proof of why BMWs are not the best car or which car in his opinion is the best. Yet somehow PD comes out looking like the better and smarter guy on VJ. So I give him credit on that factor.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

What did I lose?

When you are able to distinguish between people who support Obama, people who are non partisan and those who voted for Obama regardless of their political affiliation, then you might be able to have a decent debate about the current political situation. Until that time, those who don't agree with you are naturally your enemies, so watch as the natives beat your #######!

What did I lose?

Ive got so many liberal scalps I quit counting. They are just like little wind-up toys! or maybe a better comparison would be that of a ventriliquist dummy that only spews whosever hand happens to be up theyre backside.

You know youve got them when they revert to spell correct. They have been reduced to a hoard of pissed off halflings! A Mass of emptiness!

The only person you are kidding with this stuff is, well, you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What did I lose?

Well what's to say to this - you clearly feel the need to massage your own fragile egos out of some misplaced sense of victimization.

Circle-jerking on the internet. Priceless.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As I say Marc you really need to learn how to cut your losses.

Simply keeping the conversation going with inane one-liners doesn't make you "right". Rather it makes you appear petty and desperate.

Wow, imagine that! angry, bitter conservatives (neocons?) are acting like five year-olds. Calling names. Perhaps, making fun of people with terminal brain cancer. Gah!

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: Timeline
This mess is going to take a while to fix :unsure:

Making excuses for Obama's recession already? :angry:

Obama's recession? Now there's a stretch seeing that this recession started a year or so before he was elected - let alone inaugurated. Geez, scrape together a few nickels and buy yourself some sense of reality.

Right this very second he's watchin a fvckin parade! Shouldnt he be workin?

Shouldn't you? I would imagine that he has a better excuse for doing what he is, than for you doing what you are right now!

You just voted in an excuse! A sorry one at that.

She voted you in? :blink:

Your already disownin your boy?

No, just pointing out that the only sorry excuse I saw right there was you. ;)

Obama's recession? Now there's a stretch seeing that this recession started a year or so before he was elected - let alone inaugurated. Geez, scrape together a few nickels and buy yourself some sense of reality.

It's his now...He said he could fix it and now it's time to ante up. No more shirtless photo ops, now it's time to see if this empty suit isn't just another Jimmy Carter.....

I think Obama in a few years down the road will be equal to Jimmy Carter.

I big dud

Jimmy Carter was a "Joke" as President.

I don't have much hope for Obama either.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Timeline

It's his now...He said he could fix it and now it's time to ante up. No more shirtless photo ops, now it's time to see if this empty suit isn't just another Jimmy Carter.....

Of course it's his now - he's the President of the United States. And what he gets to deal with is one of the saddest inheritance any President has ever left behind. Not surprising, really, since the failure that flew back to Texas just yesterday simply doesn't know how to do anything but fail.

That said, I am quite confident that Obama and his team of experts will turn this around. Not in a day as you seem to expect - a rather ridiculous expectation - but within the next couple of years. And I have little, if any, doubt that come 2012, the people will overwhelmingly answer the question 'are you better off today than you were 4 years ago?' with a yes.

You can sit there and be bitter and pizzed off about the very man which Americans chose to lead the country out of the muddy ditch your boy has gotten it into. But all the bitterness doesn't change the fact that Barack Obama is your President, too.