sasasasa

AP club

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

a new member here lol

my interview went ok

the interviewer was not bad i can say nice man in his 40's and i cant deny he is very smart, he did ask about 10 questions and i bet he know the answers be4 i say a word like he want me to lie and get me lol

ask about the age

the family opinon about my fiance and the age

ask about if its okay for egyptian bla bla bla

ask about the religion i said and be4 i say my fiance is muslim he answerd and say or she is muslim now i said yes he ask when i said about a year and half be4 she know you then huh? lol yeah like he want to mention something heheheh

then he said everything okay i see then he did give me my passport and said u r on AP and we will call you in 3 weeks i did ask 3 weeks? he said probly a month i did ask about the maxmam he said i cant tell u the maxmam becouse its different betwen a case and another

I KNOW ITS FUNNY BUT WHAT YOU THINK? I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THE AVERGE OF AP FOR K1 visa

THANK YOU

oh i forget to tell u we were 3 memembers of VJ one of us get aprroved and the the 2 get AP and it was funny to see 3 of vj together lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
a new member here lol

my interview went ok

the interviewer was not bad i can say nice man in his 40's and i cant deny he is very smart, he did ask about 10 questions and i bet he know the answers be4 i say a word like he want me to lie and get me lol

ask about the age

ask about the religion i said and be4 i say my fiance is muslim he answerd and say or she is muslim now i said yes he ask when i said about a year and half be4 she know you then huh? lol yeah like he want to mention something heheheh

then he said everything okay i see then he did give me my passport and said u r on AP and we will call you in 3 weeks i did ask 3 weeks? he said probly a month i did ask about the maxmam he said i cant tell u the maxmam becouse its different betwen a case and another

I KNOW ITS FUNNY BUT WHAT YOU THINK? I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THE AVERGE OF AP FOR K1 visa

THANK YOU

oh i forget to tell u we were 3 memembers of VJ one of us get aprroved and the the 2 get AP and it was funny to see 3 of vj together lol

hello selvatoree what about ur AP they ask u for more paper's or they just gave u AP what that paper they gave u about AP what they ask for i had also my interview 13 jan and they ask me for tax return 2008 or joint sponsor and my wife already make enough income and i dont know why they ask for this ,, i just want to know they told u AP without they ask for enything or they ask u for more paper's .. if they dont ask u for enything so probly they still check ur background . inshallah everything will be ok ,,, another question u 'selvatoree' in the dvd4arab or what ? :) ........ good luck selvatoree

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

sorry to hear of your AP

we also had AP for CR1 visa for nearly 6 months

it is an awful feeling to have but unavoidable for most

contact your congressmen or senator

call the appropriate offices to seek status and stay strong (F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We were K-1 visa we had our interview on 21 February they told us we were approved and then told us we went into AP but got our visa April 20th.

Hope yours is quick.

Cheryl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
a new member here lol

my interview went ok

ask about the age

THANK YOU

I hope they will call you soon . my best wishes for you

who is the other guy who got approved ???

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I really don't want to join the AP club guys. I know we are talking Cairo here and they will tell you one thing and do another but they were honest with my husband. They told him 3 weeks he will get the visa and in 3 weeks he got it. When I spoke with DOS-Department of State they told me he was on AP and that it is done the moment they go to issue the visa if it kicks it back more checks are required. They said some people get it and some don't. Some visas do not get kicked back out of the system and they are issued right away, some names hit and have to be checked. They put it in one system, if it hits again, they go to another source.

I hope this helps explain things...also at this point in time with Cairo they were of no help to me it was the Department of State. Cairo even responded two weeks later to an email when I was asking what date the visa would be shipped. My husband already had it in his hand for 3 days by then.

Best wishes!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
I really don't want to join the AP club guys. I know we are talking Cairo here and they will tell you one thing and do another but they were honest with my husband. They told him 3 weeks he will get the visa and in 3 weeks he got it. When I spoke with DOS-Department of State they told me he was on AP and that it is done the moment they go to issue the visa if it kicks it back more checks are required. They said some people get it and some don't. Some visas do not get kicked back out of the system and they are issued right away, some names hit and have to be checked. They put it in one system, if it hits again, they go to another source.

I hope this helps explain things...also at this point in time with Cairo they were of no help to me it was the Department of State. Cairo even responded two weeks later to an email when I was asking what date the visa would be shipped. My husband already had it in his hand for 3 days by then.

Best wishes!

and whats the DOS number?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Best wishes!

and whats the DOS number?

Try this number 202-663-1225. I'm not for certain what you push when you get online. I will try and look in my desk at work tomorrow and see if I find anything.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sorry Guys For My Stupid Question.

What is AP? Im Just NEW.

Thanks alot.

Consulate : Egypt

Visit Egypt : 2008-06-25

Marriage : 2008-10-13

I-130 Sent : 2009-07-15

Approved : 2009-07-15 Alhamdulilah

Packet 3 Received : 2009-07-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-08-04

Packet 4 Received : 2009-08-15

Interview Date : 2009-08-24 APPROVED with no AP

Visa Received : 2009-08-28

Entry into the USA : 2009-10-05 Insha Allah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.