notime4haterz

NO touches NO approvals for VSC the week of Jan 19th

123 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Initially I hated what RooDoo used to post .. Honestly...but now a days, I don't know why, I simply love his posts...

Where is Narina? Lisa, where r u ? R u already with ur hubby? Enjoying with ur approvals? Leaving us alone?

I curse you, u(Lisa) will miss this thread one day... U will understand that how happy were u leaving in such "NO Hope" world....

I stopped in for the sole purpose of giving you a hug earlier...is that not enough?!?!? : :blush:

I do miss this thread, because I miss talking you you guys. But, see you've already thrown curses at me :crying:

I dont blame you, I bet you are having the time of your life with your husband. Dont you worry about us, we'll get there soon, hopefully. Enjoy every minute spent with him, you deserve it!

thanks, but as narina said.. im still without him. I havent seen him in a year :crying: so i can still join the pity parties on the weekends heh hee

Well, NVC sent me 4 letters, with all different dats saying that the case would be forwarded within a week. As of yesterday, the consulate still has not received it and they told me to try again next week. Im sure they just love hearing from me now lol

I have Y's package with everything ready to go out in the mail. His whole packet 3 contents, all of our proof, the i-134 with salary letters,paycheck stubs and tax transcripts..i hope they dont want to see 08 tax returns before issuing the visa(trend lately with jan interviews)

So, for now..we are just waiting for nvc to get the packet to Amman. I got the AOS fee bill from NVC for the CR1 this weekend, and am ignoring it since we are going through with the k3.

thats my update :D

and yes, i was thinking... since i got approved, i can have some experience for you guys when you are getting ready for packet 3's and interviews and such :) and then maybe later this year...party at narinas ;)

lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Lisa, I have had a similar experience. I got letters from NVC dated 1/7 and 1/13 that said the same thing yours did, that the case would be sent to the embassy (Minsk) within a week, and the embassy says they have nothing. NVC tells me when I call them, that the info was actually sent out via electronic transmittal and DHL on 1/6, but I have been calling the embassy every two days since 1/12 and they say they have nothing up to today. When I tell NVC that and ask them what is the deal with the duplicate letters with different dates, they have no answer for it. Finally, today they told me that if the embassy reports they do not have the packet by next week, to call NVC back, and they would look into it.

Don't know what to think of this, I suppose I won't get too stressed about it just yet, but I think it just goes to show the government ineffeciency doesn't end when the USCIS circus is over.

Hope everyone is doing well. I just returned from overseas, I'll stay in touch.

CJ-G

Initially I hated what RooDoo used to post .. Honestly...but now a days, I don't know why, I simply love his posts...

Where is Narina? Lisa, where r u ? R u already with ur hubby? Enjoying with ur approvals? Leaving us alone?

I curse you, u(Lisa) will miss this thread one day... U will understand that how happy were u leaving in such "NO Hope" world....

I stopped in for the sole purpose of giving you a hug earlier...is that not enough?!?!? : :blush:

I do miss this thread, because I miss talking you you guys. But, see you've already thrown curses at me :crying:

I dont blame you, I bet you are having the time of your life with your husband. Dont you worry about us, we'll get there soon, hopefully. Enjoy every minute spent with him, you deserve it!

thanks, but as narina said.. im still without him. I havent seen him in a year :crying: so i can still join the pity parties on the weekends heh hee

Well, NVC sent me 4 letters, with all different dats saying that the case would be forwarded within a week. As of yesterday, the consulate still has not received it and they told me to try again next week. Im sure they just love hearing from me now lol

I have Y's package with everything ready to go out in the mail. His whole packet 3 contents, all of our proof, the i-134 with salary letters,paycheck stubs and tax transcripts..i hope they dont want to see 08 tax returns before issuing the visa(trend lately with jan interviews)

So, for now..we are just waiting for nvc to get the packet to Amman. I got the AOS fee bill from NVC for the CR1 this weekend, and am ignoring it since we are going through with the k3.

thats my update :D

and yes, i was thinking... since i got approved, i can have some experience for you guys when you are getting ready for packet 3's and interviews and such :) and then maybe later this year...party at narinas ;)

lisa

Timeline

CJ!! :D hi! Glad to see you

Glad you made it safely, I hope you had a wonderful time...Im sure you did :)

Im not gonna stress about it either yet. I have read many people getting these multiple letters. I was going to call NVC today, but didnt get a chance. I guess i need to see if they say our was sent already also.

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:crying::crying: loosing my sanity :girlwerewolf2xn: I have the flu...life sucks! :cry::cry: Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Im not gonna stress about it either yet. I have read many people getting these multiple letters. I was going to call NVC today, but didnt get a chance. I guess i need to see if they say our was sent already also.

Lisa

Lisa babyy....sorry if I have hurt you..it was just a joke...anyways...

Narina...if something is happening to u ... I wonder what would happen to us (June K3 Filers). I don't find myself in anywhere....Stand alone I-130 filers got transferred and started getting approvals.... Then again, VSC started giving august K3 files to get approved, I thought they gonna move backward, like August, July, June...But, very unfortunate, they just stopped giving anything for last 10 days...

I can feel a lil pain how Lisa, Narina felt....along with mamalou and some others... I am afraid of being delayed forever..... I am so broken.....

anyways...God Bless everyone....

Timeline

Lisa

Lisa babyy....sorry if I have hurt you..it was just a joke...anyways...

Narina...if something is happening to u ... I wonder what would happen to us (June K3 Filers). I don't find myself in anywhere....Stand alone I-130 filers got transferred and started getting approvals.... Then again, VSC started giving august K3 files to get approved, I thought they gonna move backward, like August, July, June...But, very unfortunate, they just stopped giving anything for last 10 days...

I can feel a lil pain how Lisa, Narina felt....along with mamalou and some others... I am afraid of being delayed forever..... I am so broken.....

anyways...God Bless everyone....

I know you were teasing hun, i was too. ;)

I have a theory... the june filers who got approved managed to get on some kick @ss officers desk who spit out some newer cases. OR, he/she/they managed to get a pile of cases that were "out of line"

I hope we see them go back in chronological order again soon.

Maybe they are playing catch up this week after being off yesterday????

Serendipity...get some rest! :)

Lisa

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
ohh yea we should deff do something like that.

I am just waiting...when everyone from our K-3 family gets their approval, and their spouses are here, then we can have a HUGE party...maybe in New Years Eve going into 2010!

Nice Ideas but i wish we don't have to wait so long

I am confused some people get approvals after having several touches 1 to week before

other without any.

at this point i am hoping i get withou any since No touches for me

This sucks

Especially hubby milstone birtday coming up and i can't spend it with him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

OK, Obama is working today... Maybe the people at the VSC are working too!!!

I don't understand how the USCIS can be sending multiple letters to the people who are moving to the NVC and not even so much as a TOUCH for the rest of us who are waiting for our NOA2's... let alone an approval.

Can they get any more unorganized or ####-backwards?

Serendipity,

I'm right there with you. I have a nasty cold. I feel disgusting. My kids are sick AND my husband is sick . But I can't be blamed for giving Fernando my cold..... CUZ I'M NOT WITH HIM. ( Thanks USCIS)

Funny thing is... I had a flu shot this year. I never get sick but this year I have had 3 bad colds so far..... I blame it on stress and a broken heart :rofl:

I hope the VSC keeps ignorig the box with my file in it. I would hate to have any good news for my husband when I see him next Saturday. He likes waiting just as much as all of us.

One more thing I don't understand...The dates for the immigration timelines....

The dates are going backwards. Whats up with that? The I-130/K-3 timeline was at June 18th at one point... Now its something like June 8th. They must be going backwards. HE HE !

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

I just talked to my husband to say GOOD MORNING. He is so bummed out. I don't think he understands the immigration process and I don't speak enough spanish to really make him understand. He speaks english well, but sometimes there are words he never heard before and it is hard for him to understand.

I told him I would call and check on the expedite request today. Today will be 5 days. Technically it ihas been longer but when you factor in the weekend and the holiday and yesterday being a wasted day due to the new President.... UGHHHHHHHHH. Its actually been 10 days since I actually sent the fax with the evidence they requested. :bonk::bonk:

I guess if you don't expect anything, you will be surprised when something does happen.

I'm at 212 days for my I-130. :wacko::crying::clock::cry::cry::cry:

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I don't understand how the USCIS can be sending multiple letters to the people who are moving to the NVC and not even so much as a TOUCH for the rest of us who are waiting for our NOA2's... let alone an approval.

It's NVC sending the letters, USCIS is out of the picture for now THANK GOD!

Thanks!

either way, I don't understand how it goes from hearing NOTHING to OVERKILL... It doesn't make sense.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

either way, I don't understand how it goes from hearing NOTHING to OVERKILL... It doesn't make sense.

You want a sense from VSC? Come'n it does not make sense to me at all...rather, neither VSC Nor the whole immigration process make sense.... ppl with K1 gets faster approval, spouse of USC remains apart month after month, year after year...specially who filed k3 to get their spouse to come with all minimum rights while for some time, they have done the biggest mistake....

Don't try to find sense in this non-sense issue...all u do is pray...once it is done, never have to look back....

But seriously....this waiting dangerously affecting my emotion....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I just talked to my husband to say GOOD MORNING. He is so bummed out. I don't think he understands the immigration process and I don't speak enough spanish to really make him understand. He speaks english well, but sometimes there are words he never heard before and it is hard for him to understand.

I told him I would call and check on the expedite request today. Today will be 5 days. Technically it ihas been longer but when you factor in the weekend and the holiday and yesterday being a wasted day due to the new President.... UGHHHHHHHHH. Its actually been 10 days since I actually sent the fax with the evidence they requested. :bonk::bonk:

I guess if you don't expect anything, you will be surprised when something does happen.

I'm at 212 days for my I-130. :wacko::crying::clock::cry::cry::cry:

This whole process is hard... I understand the whole process and yet there are some days that I throw my hands up in the air screaming I don't f*cking understand what is going on :devil:

I hope you hear some good news this week Jen....get on VSC case this week... call them, call them call them!!!

I hope you fell better soon....I can't seem the shake the flu bug off and yes I took a flu shot too :unsure:

Serendipity...get some rest! :)

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, hopefully the embassy receives your case this week.... :thumbs:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.