241 posts in this topic

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

another topic of hateration,.,

dont hate just congratulate,, demn, i havent heard this line in a long time.. still the message is clear.. dont hate..

and please stop making topics that are sensitive.. issues that are better left unspoken and need not start an argument about them... :whistle: seriously..

😁

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Now, I HAVE to get some work done! People are buying houses today and I have closings this week. Have a great one!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

When your girlfriend really needed to talk to you during the game, she'd appear in a little box in the corner of the screen during a time-out.

That is why it was probably a woman that invented TIVO. (Pause live action!) Now, it is up to men to develope a remote to fast-forward through a woman's conversation!

--Bullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Timeline
First off American Woman are jealous of each other.

Then if they see a Pinay, they tend to be jealous cuz the Pinay has a sexy body and natural beauty that they don't posses.

American Woman is independence, to a point it hurts them. Why are so many on anti depressant drugs?

We have gotten to a point in USA where we are so politcally correct, Woman are put on pedestal in USA, and men are taught to take care of them.

You will see a fat and ugly woman in USA, and there is so man who is willing to kill for her.

Court systems and family court are sided to the Female.

You can hear an American woman get angry and tell her husband, I will Divorce you and take everything you own. How many time has a man told this to a woman, the answer is never.

I know a man that did that to his wife...too bad he got nothing

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Now, I HAVE to get some work done! People are buying houses today and I have closings this week. Have a great one!

That's good news for the economy. Are house sales picking up lately?

Im not Pinay, and im not an American woman, but I would say that it is beyond silly to generalise that one set as submissive slave and the other bitter and lonely. If i have much sense, i should just stay away from this thread (but it makes such fun crazy read honestly: and how telling it is to read the way some American men putting down American women, and if my hubby has such a character i wouldnt have married him anyways) but what the h3ll, why not jump in on the fun ehh?

My best friends and ex-colleagues are Pinays, a few even came all the way to my wedding, and these women are no pushovers. They are smart, independent, politically savvy, feminist women. Some of them are awesome mothers with great husbands, some of them are single. Only one married to an American man, and another to an Aussie. If/when they marry, they tend to marry late in the 20s or 30s, rather than when they are giggly 20 year olds. The men they marry (or have relationship with) are compatible with them in terms of values as well as world view.

Reading many threads here, i tend to agree that some American men do indeed think the way Mykuls/Michael said above. Anyways, kudos to these men to find exactly the women suitable for their own temperament and expectation in such a huge archipelago. LOL. I would think also that it helps that the women (or their family) are mostly staunch Catholics, so there's no such thing as divorce and annulment are costly. This definitely forces (or deeply ingrained) in the couples to work harder at the relationship. It takes a lot like abandonment and the likes for them to seek annulment. Either the women comes from very well off families, or the new American fiance pay for it. ;)

I would take issue with the misconception re feminism equates to male hating, but never mind that. In the end, most men and women anywhere in the world want companionship and love. For some it takes longer, farther and less conventional ways. That doesnt diminish the fact that we have faith and hope in love and in life. And that in itself is a very attractive character that has no nationality.

Good post! :yes::yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i don't understand why the OP would start sensitive topic such as this. if you prefer to marry filipina women then you can just tell her good qualities and stop criticizing american women in a public forum such as VJ. what if your marriage with a filipina did not work out, are you also going to criticize her the way you criticized your american ex?

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
i don't understand why the OP would start sensitive topic such as this. if you prefer to marry filipina women then you can just tell her good qualities and stop criticizing american women in a public forum such as VJ. what if your marriage with a filipina did not work out, are you also going to criticize her the way you criticized your american ex?

:yes:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are right!!!

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

"american men, not strong enough for american women?" would that be an interesting thread? :wacko:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:thumbs: Thank you for pointing this out. There are always 2 sides to every story. I don't mind the teasing comments, such as Charles', it's all in good fun. But this stereotyping is insane. I am glad to see that there are some men and pinay (I hope I am saying that correctly) that can read between the lines. :star:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
"american men, not strong enough for american women?" would that be an interesting thread? :wacko:

:thumbs: You and I come from the MENA forum that is filled with women that are married to Arab men. I don't see threads like this, trashing american men, just to justify our choice in a spouse. What would be the point? Have some of us had bad experiences with an american man? You can bet on it. Then why don't we trash them? Mainly because we have been able to move on.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:thumbs: You and I come from the MENA forum that is filled with women that are married to Arab men. I don't see threads like this, trashing american men, just to justify our choice in a spouse. What would be the point? Have some of us had bad experiences with an american man? You can bet on it. Then why don't we trash them? Mainly because we have been able to move on.

One of the few quotes that makes sense this whole thread :thumbs:

Gaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Not another one of these frickin threads.

OP....shaddup. Stop stirring up trouble.

Ladies.....we are allllll beautiful, in our own special and UNIQUE ways. Shocker there and wouldnt you know it, we are all different. So I would thank you OP not to marginalize american, fillipino, brazillian, spanish, british, martian and jupitarian women.

BLA BLA BLA....

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: Other Timeline

:thumbs:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.