Mykuls Merry Ann

American Woman Bitter and Lonely?!

241 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i married a filipina because she wasnt all about just her self she was for her family nothing else mattered not material things not money not greed she is more beautiful for being this way no she is not my slave or sex slave what ever you call it. she has a degree in computer science . she is not all about just pleasing her self. she is more beautiful on the inside then i have ever seen before in usa. so its not bashing others or feeling worthless about self if it hits too close to home for some thats why we get mad ????

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:pop: I can see this turning into another foreign woman bashing thread.

Why does it have to be bashing? Cant we discuss things maturely, and then laugh at our differences?

you haven't been here long have you?

Not really, but I have seen what these things can turn into.

Look, the American mating system has been destroyed. And its the fault of both american men and women for this problem. One should really ask the question to americans why they are not marrying each other.

American men and women are both seeking mates outside of their own countries in large numbers. Have you noticed the large number of american women who seek mates in Muslim countries? Something went very wrong in America. And we cant fix it anymore. Hence the reason that so many of them are looking for mates abroad.

well actually i don't see anything as being destroyed or broken. people have been marring people from different countries for years. maybe you're just more aware of it now coz you're doing it to.

btw: any thread in any forum comparing the +s & -s of American vs. foriegn spouses turns into a mud slingging contest.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Timeline
made this one back when i had a dog:

10. she does not care what time i come home, just that i came home.

9. she does not need a car to drive, jewelry, or expensive clothes

8. she does not mind when i pet other dogs

7. she does not get upset when i drink a beer, or burp, or fart..

6. she does not care if i leave the toilet lid up or put the tp on the other way

5. she does not need to go shopping

4. she does not care if i buy myself something and not her

3. she does not go through pms or ask me if i think she is fat

2. she does not mind being called ######

1. she has 10 tits!

You still don't do it with her though, do you?? :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

"AMERICAN" this is vague for me too general...what does "american " here mean? White american? black american? hispanic american? latin american? asian american? filipino american? please be specific thanks

Edited by richo

USflag.gifr.gifi.gifc.gifh.gifo.gifphilippine_flag.gif

AOS & EAD TIMELINE:

July 21, 2008---(ORIGINAL) NOA1 for AOS & EAD

July 29, 2008---"WALK-IN" BIOMETRICS DONE (AOS & EAD-1)

Oct 14, 2008---EAD1 CARD ARRIVES! Approval date is Oct. 2, 2008

Dec 10, 2008---INTERVIEW DAY! APPROVED!!!

Dec 17, 2008---WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED

Jan 9, 2009---CARD RECEIVED FINALLY! Approval date 12-10-08..expires on 12-10-10

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Sept 10,2010---REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

CITIZENSHIP

Sept 10,2011---Application for citizenship

.png

Why does it have to be bashing? Cant we discuss things maturely, and then laugh at our differences?

Look, the American mating system has been destroyed. And its the fault of both american men and women for this problem. One should really ask the question to americans why they are not marrying each other.

American men and women are both seeking mates outside of their own countries in large numbers. Have you noticed the large number of american women who seek mates in Muslim countries? Something went very wrong in America. And we cant fix it anymore. Hence the reason that so many of them are looking for mates abroad.

Maybe it's just because it is so much easier to communicate with other people abroad now...internet. From what I read on here many didn't actively go searching for a mate from another country.

I heard that only fat, balding, American losers go looking for a Pinay wife :huh: .....oh, wait...is that a generalization?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

6. she does not care if i leave the toilet lid up or put the tp on the other way

1. she has 10 tits!

You still don't do it with her though, do you?? :lol:

no, never lived in arkansas. and here's another one for ya :lol:

WHY DOGS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Dogs don't cry (unless they have to pee).

Dogs love it when your friends come over.

Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.

Dogs think you sing great.

A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.

Dogs don't expect you to call when you are running late.

The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you

Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.

Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

Dogs are excited by rough play.

Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.

Dogs understand that farts are funny.

Dogs love red meat.

Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.

Anyone can get a good-looking dog.

If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.

Dogs don't shop.

Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.

A dog's disposition stays the same all month long.

Dogs never need to examine the relationship.

A dog's parents never visit.

Dogs love long car trips.

Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

Dogs understand that all animals smaller than dogs were made to be hunted.

When a dog gets old and starts to snap at you incessantly, you can shoot it.

Dogs like beer.

Dogs don't hate their bodies.

No dog ever bought a Kenny G or Hootie & the Blowfish album.

No dog ever put on 100 pounds after reaching adulthood.

Dogs never criticize.

Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

Dogs never expect gifts.

It's legal to keep a dog chained up at your house.

Dogs don't worry about germs.

Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever had.

Dogs like to do their snooping outside as opposed to in your wallet, desk, and the back of your sock drawer.

Dogs don't let magazine articles guide their lives.

Dogs would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.

You never have to wait for a dog, they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

Dogs have no use for flowers, cards, or jewelry.

Dogs don't borrow your shirts.

Dogs never want foot-rubs.

Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public.

Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

Dogs can't talk. Dogs aren't catty.

Dogs seldom outlive you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Why do women have legs..........

So they don't leave a snail track on linoleum floors.

Why do men have legs?

So they won't get stuck in gopher holes!

How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?

Nobody knows! It has never been done!

What is the one thing lacking in all men?

A good aim!

--Rocky

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

First off American Woman are jealous of each other.

Then if they see a Pinay, they tend to be jealous cuz the Pinay has a sexy body and natural beauty that they don't posses.

American Woman is independence, to a point it hurts them. Why are so many on anti depressant drugs?

We have gotten to a point in USA where we are so politcally correct, Woman are put on pedestal in USA, and men are taught to take care of them.

You will see a fat and ugly woman in USA, and there is so man who is willing to kill for her.

Court systems and family court are sided to the Female.

You can hear an American woman get angry and tell her husband, I will Divorce you and take everything you own. How many time has a man told this to a woman, the answer is never.

I'm not quite sure what you base your opinion of american women come from. I, for one, can honestly state that nothing you have stated above applies to me. So you can see my confusion. I was born and raised in the US, but my heritage is Swedish. So can you please clarify. Are you speaking of Native American women, or women American citizens? Either way I still don't see it as a trait of all of either. Perhaps you don't have much experience with women in general, or have a habit of selecting the wrong type.

Bottom line, I think you are speaking about all women in the US, not Native American. So based on the fact that the majority of the women you are talking about are derived from immigrants, does that mean that once your wife gets her citizenship she will also qualify for the above statements?

For the record my husband is not attracted to filipina women. Not that he has some reason to trash them, but they are not his taste based on the characteristics common to their nationality. Nothing wrong with that, we are all entitiled to our own personal taste. Is it really so hard to simply say that you are attracted to their physical traits rather than trash all american women in general? The more you do this the more it appears that you are working way to hard to justify your choice in a wife. That's just weird in a insecure type of way. Bottom line is there are beautiful people in all nationalities as well as there are the less attractive. But the ugliest by far comes from what is inside.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
A man found a Magic Lamp. The genie asks what he wishes for. The man asks to be irresistible to women, So the genie turned him into a box of chocolates.

"Men are like grapes. You have to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."

One day a woman was granted one wish from a genie. She could have anything in the world and she asked to never have to cook or clean again. The genie sat there for a moment, smile and then POOF!!!! She made the woman a man.

Why do men want to marry virgins? Because men can't stand criticism.

:rofl:

I got a million of em!

why are women's feet so small? so they can stand closer to the sink while washing dishes.

what's the difference between a washing machine and a woman? a washing machine doesn't think you have a relationship just because you dropped a load in it.

why does the bride smile when she walks down the aisle? because she knows she just gave her last bj.

why does the bride wear white? so she'll match the rest of the kitchen appliances.

what's the definition of a wife? an attachment you screw on the bed to get the housework done.

i got millions of them too :D

You are are funny!! (ha ha, not like a clown)

Why were men given larger brains than dogs? So they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.

How many men does it take to do the dishes? I don't know but I will let you know when it happens.

What's a man's idea of cleaning the bathroom? Flushing the toilet.

I would much rather laugh at this issue than get mad about it. Let's turn this around, start posting your jokes!

wait, we have larger brains than dogs? :blink:

how many women does it take to change a lightbulb? none, they'd rather sit in the dark and b!tch about it.

What is the difference between a battery and a woman? A battery has a positive side.

Why don't women wear watches? There's a clock on the stove.

How many men does it take to open a beer? None, it should be opened when she brings it to you.

What do you call a woman with two brain cells? Pregnant.

Why haven't any women ever gone to the moon? It doesn't need cleaning yet

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Any married man can forget his past mistakes, there's no reason for two people to keep track of the same things.

God spoke to Adam:

GOD: Adam - first, the good news! I have given you a brain & a #######.

ADAM: Wow, thanks God!! Now... what's the bad news?

GOD: You have only enough blood to use one at a time.

How are husbands like lawn mowers? They're hard to get started, they emit noxious oders and half the time they don't work.

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three. One to screw in the bulb and two to brag to about the screwing part.

What is the difference between a sofa and a man watching Monday Night Football? The sofa doesn't keep asking for beer.

1. she has 10 tits!

TOP 10 REASONS WHY A HANDGUN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN:

10. You can trade your old .44 for two new .22's.

9. You can have one handgun at home and another for the road.

8. If you admire a friend's handgun and tell him so, he will be

flattered and let you try a few rounds with it.

7. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you have a backup.

6. Your handgun will stay with you, even if you are out of ammo.

5. A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4. Handguns function normally every day of the month.

3. A handgun won't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you've used it.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON A HANDGUN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN:

1. You can buy a SILENCER for a handgun

Wife: "You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?"

Hubby: "When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."

Wife: "You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?"

Hubby: "Yes! I see your picture and ask myself, 'what problem could be greater than this one?'"

Husband: "What are you doing?"

Wife: "Nothing."

Husband: "Nothing? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour."

Wife: "I was looking for the expiration date."

A wife asked her husband, "What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?"

He looked at her from head to toe and replied, "I like your sense of humor."

Boy: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries and troubles and lighten your burden."

Girl: "It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles."

Boy: "Well, that's because we aren't married yet."

Wife: "Do you want dinner?"

Husband: "Sure. What are my choices?"

Wife: "Yes or no."

WHY IT'S BETTER TO BE A WOMAN

1. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.

2. We can cry and get out of speeding tickets.

3. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

4. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

5. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

6. We'll never regret piercing our ears.

7. We can fully assess a person just by looking at her or his shoes.

8. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

9. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).

10. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

this might not go over well but here is something i found one time and it took alot of thinking before i realized it hits home real close

Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest ####### they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor.

Where is it that you go to find women that fit the above? Perhaps you need to look into yourself first.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Why do men have legs?

:blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Why do men have legs?

What are they doing chasing gophers anyway? Hunting? :blink:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline
Why do men have legs?

What are they doing chasing gophers anyway? Hunting? :blink:

Where else would one turn when the have no other options? :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wife: "You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?"

Hubby: "When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."

Wife: "You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?"

Hubby: "Yes! I see your picture and ask myself, 'what problem could be greater than this one?'"

Husband: "What are you doing?"

Wife: "Nothing."

Husband: "Nothing? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour."

Wife: "I was looking for the expiration date."

A wife asked her husband, "What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?"

He looked at her from head to toe and replied, "I like your sense of humor."

Boy: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries and troubles and lighten your burden."

Girl: "It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles."

Boy: "Well, that's because we aren't married yet."

Wife: "Do you want dinner?"

Husband: "Sure. What are my choices?"

Wife: "Yes or no."

WHY IT'S BETTER TO BE A WOMAN

1. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.

2. We can cry and get out of speeding tickets.

3. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

4. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

5. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

6. We'll never regret piercing our ears.

7. We can fully assess a person just by looking at her or his shoes.

8. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

9. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).

10. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions

Why men die first

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat

race - you're a male chauvinist.

If you stay home and do the housework - you're a wuss

If you work too hard - there's never any time for her.

If you don't work enough - you're a good-for-nothing lazy #######.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay - this is exploitation.

If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay - you should get off

your lazy azz and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her - that is favoritism. If she gets a

job ahead of you - it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks - it's sexual harassment. If you

keep quiet - it's male indifference.

If you cry - you're a wimp. If you don't - you're an insensitive #######.

If you make a decision without consulting her - you're a chauvinist.

If she makes a decision without consulting you - she's a liberated

woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy - that's

domination.

If SHE asks you - it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear - you're a

pervert. If you don't - you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape - you're

sexist. If you don't - you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape - you're vain. If you don't - you're

a slob.

If you buy her flowers - you're after something. If you

don't - you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements - you're full of chit.

If you're not - you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache - she's tired. If you have a

headache - you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often - you're oversexed. If you

don't - there must be someone else.

Men die first because they want to.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Timeline

I agree - people in general are too isolated from each other and are both(men and women) fed with unrealistic expectations - it is easier to go online in this culture and admit basically that you are lonely and want to get married rather than pretend IRL that you just want 'friendship' and try so many ways to meet eligible mates, even harder because so many jobs are more-or-less sex-segregated. Things like borrowing someone's dog to walk so a guy will supposedly come up and talk to you....pathetic. And if you are female and a loser in the looks department and don't have so much shelf appeal then you are out of the running. Same as if you are a guy who is unemployed or in a 'loser' job. It is maybe better in some countries where there is arranged marriage, it is not so desperate and competitive I think, when you meet someone you know both of you have the same goal in mind and are probably on the same level income- and looks-wise and have similar philosophy of life. Of course I am not talking about forced marriage but where the prospective bride and groom can say no if they don't think it will work.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.