Mykuls Merry Ann

American Woman Bitter and Lonely?!

241 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
The Phillipines have the most beautiful women in the world and not only are they the most beautiful they are very abundant so much so that lots of old ugly guys like me end up being married to them. Supply and demand ... to many beautiful woman to few handsome men so us ugly guys get more than our share :dance:

All comes down to supply and demand..nothing to do with submissiveness or anything else :innocent:

That's so true about the abundant amount of beautiful woman over there.

I am considered very handsome, And when I go to PI it like I am a kid in a candy store.

:wacko:

Good thing that beauty is in the eye of the beholder B) , coz we have seen the pics in siggy before. oopsss.. :bonk:

:thumbs::rofl:

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
The Phillipines have the most beautiful women in the world and not only are they the most beautiful they are very abundant so much so that lots of old ugly guys like me end up being married to them. Supply and demand ... to many beautiful woman to few handsome men so us ugly guys get more than our share :dance:

All comes down to supply and demand..nothing to do with submissiveness or anything else :innocent:

I am considered very handsome, And when I go to PI it like I am a kid in a candy store.

Good thing that beauty is in the eye of the beholder B) , coz we have seen the pics in siggy before. oopsss.. :bonk:

:thumbs::rofl:

:jest: :jest:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

:pop:

Some people never learn . . sighhhhh.

:thumbs: , i was waiting when this thread will be closed. threads like this is one of the reason i don't frequent philippine forum as much as i used to. yes we could all chose to read what we want to read but still presence of threads like this is just disturbing... it trashes american women and at the same time casting a bad light on filipina women, and being a filipina who DON'T believe that filipinas are better than their american counterpart (the difference is between individual persons NOT nationality because there are as many trashy filipinas as there are trashy american women, and there are as many good american women as there are good filipina women), threads like this is just so sad, especially with titles shouting out. :(

I agree, and why does it seem that the other half(non-Filipino/a) of the relationship feel like they have to bring these issues up for discussion like it's going to solve the stereo-type of Pinoy/Pinays when all it will do is stir it up? And in the end, it's the Pinoy/Pinay that has to try to defend themselve on a topic a non-Filipino started? :blink: Opening this kind of topics on the web for everyone to voice their opinion is not going to solve anything, it will not cause things to 'settle', it will just keep the pot stirring.. to each his/her own I guess, but I don't see topics like this clearing anything up... we don't need a non-Filipino trying to come in and 'save' us from stereo-types..

Ouch!! :wow: pwnd & ownd.. :huh: I'm just hoping he was being funny when making that comment..

Ok, back to work now.. :whistle:

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

:thumbs: , i was waiting when this thread will be closed. threads like this is one of the reason i don't frequent philippine forum as much as i used to. yes we could all chose to read what we want to read but still presence of threads like this is just disturbing... it trashes american women and at the same time casting a bad light on filipina women, and being a filipina who DON'T believe that filipinas are better than their american counterpart (the difference is between individual persons NOT nationality because there are as many trashy filipinas as there are trashy american women, and there are as many good american women as there are good filipina women), threads like this is just so sad, especially with titles shouting out. :(

This thread does not reflect on filipinas. It reflects on men that are sexist judgemental pigs that need and attitude adjustment. You, my dear, are perfect the way you are.

Agreed on all :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

Ouch!! :wow: pwnd & ownd.. :huh: I'm just hoping he was being funny when making that comment..

so do I...coz he is not... :lol:

Edited by mRs StOcKwElL

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline

so do I...coz he is not... :lol:

:unsure:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am always fascinated by the excuses given by men and women as to why some men choose to marry women from the Philippines.

Some American men openly admit that they want a woman that is going to stay with him, and is not going to leave him in indebtors prison...

American woman claim that she is to strong of a woman for these weak american men and she has claimed her independence, and that now he will go over and claim some poor, hungry little immature submissive filipina who cant take care of herself.

Then what does the filipinas say to this?

How often do we men get the nasty look when we show up in public with our wives?

Filipinas are diamonds...Forever!..nothing to care about when we get that nasty,bitchy look-their just jealous

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD. IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUST, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERSE. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well you might want to consider something....

If you think the thread is so bad, then you might want to consider the way some Filipina pride has been having virtual intercourse with those American men who are exploiting them...as not unique individuals, but as commodities or as its said so often "Filipinas make the best wives". I have yet to see one Filpina stand up for the fact that they see themselves as "Filipinas who make the best wives", not as indivual unique women. They are quick to jump on the bandwagon of the numerous articles, links and websites that generalize and commoditize them. Whose gonna listen when you scream exploitation?

I am not the problem, you are! Should I pull up the the numerous links that advertise how Filipina women can be the "best wives"? If you want to stand by the American woman, who you call your so-called "counterpart" then why not do away with the image that Filipina women are being advetised like rice, gas, sugar and cellphones or any other product on the global market.

I think the biggest issue here is that if this thread was about how Filipina women make some of the "best wives", then you would be here with great "Filipina pride", dancing with the same dirty old men that openly exploit you. You cant dance with the devil and claim you are in the "sisterhood" at the same time. Why are you not offended by these statements? Meanwhile if you havent taken a look at the 20 something pages of this thread of men who claim to see you only as only a "Filipino women who make the best wives", and not as a unique being who has her own unique character. How shallow can that be? The biggest peg that Aemrican women have on such women is that these women come to America with this "Filipina pride" based in being the best wives, and at the same time want to call her sister? Then later on want to claim their women liberated independence? I smell a .....No.

Meanwhile dirty old men salivate at the young Filipina 20 somethings that come here and these men usually had wives equal to their age, but now this man wants to claim he has been rejuvenated by a "girl" who looks more she is no older than 12 yrs old? YOu think some Aemrican women are not upset to see this? We know that Filipino women are not ALL submissive and weak, dont we? We also know that not ALL American women are not bitter and lonely. But we hear these stereotypes over and over. Who is speaking these stereotypes. REad them again....one more time...can you hear who is speaking them....listen closely...shhhhhhhhh....you hear it?????

Is this not the same Devil that you are doing the cha-cha with? Uh oh! Sensitive subject, huh? :bonk:

Stop being scared what I am saying and take some responsibility and grow up. You are in the real world now. And those things you only speak about in the Filipino family kitchen among your mom, sisters and girlfriends are now here for everyone to talk about. I think for every stereotype of one group, there is another stereotype that sets it off in balance. So while I get on the men for these comments, I know that the women have equal comments in comparison. Its funny, do you really think we don't hear the comments made by Filipino women or see the numerous articles, threads on the internet that put down Filipino and Asian men all to provide excuses for these Filipino and Asian women to explain why they choose a man of a different race? Who ya think you are foolin' here? :lol:

You have not seen the light, but you will. Today you think I am the enemy, tomorrow you will wonder where is that guy!!!

Read the writing on the virtual wall...Do you not see that the joke is on you?

Look, I expect the same ole people who cant handle the content to come on here and claim that I got hang ups and issues, blah blah blah....I have been posting on message boards for almost 12 yrs now. I know that the people who are usually hurt by it the most will lash out and not see the content at first. And the firlst place the try and point their arrows, guns and spears are straight at the OP. They see one sentence and they cant get out of it, so they immediately empty the chamber of their guns. In most cases I give them a few more tries to open their eyes, and then if that dont work i simply move right over their posts. You cant hurt me. I knew who I was since my daddy sat me down and showed me the way. I am not perffect, but I will not attack you. Even if you attack me. I will just use you, to float a topic that you claim is useless.... :lol:

But I tell ya something....I got a 16 yr old daughter (whio is Filipina) who is mostly raised in the Philippine culture. I love her more than my own life. My hurry to bring her to the U.S. was to be sure that she herself would not follow the many examples by some of the young women there. My better half, is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She and I know that we are very similar in our values. I am in love of all my new neices and nephews, and father and mother-in-law. My life is tied to Philippine culture for the rest of my life. It is my culture. I am a part of it.

To be honest, while I dont have the choice, I would rather my daughter marry a Filipino man before to marry an American man (black or white). IMHO, Filipino men treat women so much better than American men. That is my own stereotype. Some American men may be offended by this, but from what I see, Filipina women have taken for granted some of the best men on the planet. And American men are exploiting her in return. And the sorry weaka** old men who is now past his time and the greedy young girl who is dreamin' and feenin' for the material American westernized life. (aka whitewashed in her own mind) This is what i see going on. I know everyone says its not them, they usually do. hmmmmmm....must be those ghosts again...sigh :lol:

Ya think?

I will continue this later...bye for now...

08-21-2008 Mailed I-129F Package (via USPS)

08-25-2008 NOA1 (This is the date on the I-797, did not recieve it in my mail til Aug 29)

12/18/2008 NOA2

12/24/2008 Received at NVC

01/05/2009 Received at USE Manila

01/07/2009 Scheduled Interview (1/21/09)

01/12/2009 Medical Appointment SLEC (Passed: Done by 1:30pm)

01/21/2009 Interview at U.S. Embassy - APPROVED!

02/13/2009 Visa Delivered

03/21/2009 Ann has arrived

AOS, EAD, AP, Petition

03/14/2011 AOS, EAD, AP, Petition mailed by Priority Mail through USPS

03/16/2011 Delivery Confirmation USPS

04/22/2011 NOA1 Emails(3) Received and check cashed (I-485, I-765, I-131)

04/29/2011 Check Cashed for I-130 Petition (We are petitioning our son, he is 13 yrs old)

05/02/2011 Biometric Appointment Letter for May 25 (But we will do a walk-in this week)

05/04/2011 Biometric Completed today.

05/14/2011 Email and Text of I131 Travel Document is APPROVED

05/14/2011 Email and Text of I765 Employment Authorization "Ordered Production of New Card Ordered"

05/16/2011 Email and Text and Rcv'd Appt Letter in the mail for June 16

05/19/2011 EAD card received in the mail today!!

06/16/2011 AOS Interview COMPLETED -SUCCESSFUL

06/17/2011 Email/Text Card Production - APPROVED

06/20/2011 Received SS card in the mail today

06/27/2011 Received Green Card in Hand today!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am always fascinated by the excuses given by men and women as to why some men choose to marry women from the Philippines.

Some American men openly admit that they want a woman that is going to stay with him, and is not going to leave him in indebtors prison...

American woman claim that she is to strong of a woman for these weak american men and she has claimed her independence, and that now he will go over and claim some poor, hungry little immature submissive filipina who cant take care of herself.

Then what does the filipinas say to this?

How often do we men get the nasty look when we show up in public with our wives?

Filipinas are diamonds...Forever!..nothing to care about when we get that nasty,bitchy look-their just jealous

we cant miss this...what did you say again?

08-21-2008 Mailed I-129F Package (via USPS)

08-25-2008 NOA1 (This is the date on the I-797, did not recieve it in my mail til Aug 29)

12/18/2008 NOA2

12/24/2008 Received at NVC

01/05/2009 Received at USE Manila

01/07/2009 Scheduled Interview (1/21/09)

01/12/2009 Medical Appointment SLEC (Passed: Done by 1:30pm)

01/21/2009 Interview at U.S. Embassy - APPROVED!

02/13/2009 Visa Delivered

03/21/2009 Ann has arrived

AOS, EAD, AP, Petition

03/14/2011 AOS, EAD, AP, Petition mailed by Priority Mail through USPS

03/16/2011 Delivery Confirmation USPS

04/22/2011 NOA1 Emails(3) Received and check cashed (I-485, I-765, I-131)

04/29/2011 Check Cashed for I-130 Petition (We are petitioning our son, he is 13 yrs old)

05/02/2011 Biometric Appointment Letter for May 25 (But we will do a walk-in this week)

05/04/2011 Biometric Completed today.

05/14/2011 Email and Text of I131 Travel Document is APPROVED

05/14/2011 Email and Text of I765 Employment Authorization "Ordered Production of New Card Ordered"

05/16/2011 Email and Text and Rcv'd Appt Letter in the mail for June 16

05/19/2011 EAD card received in the mail today!!

06/16/2011 AOS Interview COMPLETED -SUCCESSFUL

06/17/2011 Email/Text Card Production - APPROVED

06/20/2011 Received SS card in the mail today

06/27/2011 Received Green Card in Hand today!

OP, somehow i always agree with what u post, i mean: i see what u mean, where you are coming from. I cant remember when i didnt, altho admittedly i have not gone over all the old ones. But you know its normal for people to 1) react fast and assume either you are the one who hold such a view, 2) not appreciate this effort of yours of stirring the hornet's nest, esp when it brings to light some funny telling comments ;)

But then again, maybe that's precisely your strategy of highlighting the issue, by inviting them to expose them to us? I suppose we shall continue to see how this unfold...

For me, this itself has been a lesson in board messaging (im new in these things).

Edited by faryan
.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Another great thing about Filipinas.

They have great bodies.

Most stay under 110lbs, Don't develop large rear ends, or thick thighs.

You see a hot little Filipina in boots and it will make your heart skip a beat.

Seriously.....

Stop_Posting.gif

They have great bodies.

Seriously.....

Stop_Posting.gif

Now I understand: Boring, Boring, Boring

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They have great bodies.

Seriously.....

Now I understand: Boring, Boring, Boring

No...you can't understand....Normal Normal Normal

Edited by trailmix

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.