one...two...tree

When a Filipino says 'it's ok' for no

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Steven, Jasman, Platy, Charles and Jose.... Between the head exploding, confusion, cereal and the solar powered translator the odds of us ever finding the answer to this if very miminal. I think we would have a better chance winning the Lottery 7 weeks straight..... :lol:

We could start an 'I can't understand my wife' lottery pool. The winner gets a dinner for one wherever they like. :jest:

another Filipina trait is pointing with lips. this apparently is taught at a very young age...

:rofl:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won the Red Lobster with my wife pool, see you all later :D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

We had a saying when I was stationed on Okinawa -

No doesn't always mean no,

Yes doesn't always mean yes,

but maybe ALWAYS means NO!

Rick

RickD

http://www.freebizfromhome.com

If you really want things to change, you actually have to DO something!

Ah, you pansies are all p#ssy whipped, and enjoy it! Get used to it! :yes:

--Bullwinkle :no:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HAHAHAHAAH...

it took me about 15 days so understand "anu" wasn’t her saying I know lol

And my wife does that all the time saying it is up to you lol,,, it drive me so insane I decided to turn the tables on her and start making her decide....

We were deciding one day where to go for dinner and she pulled that, “it is up to you” lol i said well I guess we will go hungry until you decide where we go.....ooooooohhhh that irritated her more lol

Last time she pulled that was right before I had to come back to the states…. I said we need a few other items for the apartment,,,,,and like usual she go “its up to you” so right before I got on the plane back to the states I gave her a credit card and said no now it is up to you……I though she was going to both cry and hit me at the same time lol.

HAHAHAHAAH...

it took me about 15 days so understand "anu" wasn't her saying I know lol

And my wife does that all the time saying it is up to you lol,,, it drive me so insane I decided to turn the tables on her and start making her decide....

We were deciding one day where to go for dinner and she pulled that, "it is up to you" lol i said well I guess we will go hungry until you decide where we go.....ooooooohhhh that irritated her more lol

Last time she pulled that was right before I had to come back to the states…. I said we need a few other items for the apartment,,,,,and like usual she go "its up to you" so right before I got on the plane back to the states I gave her a credit card and said no now it is up to you……I though she was going to both cry and hit me at the same time lol.

This is my life, do you have a hidden camera in my house :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

1. Your kitchen has a sticky film of grease over it.

Isn't that the truth. I had to buy a new microwave and need a new stove but am too cheap to buy it just to watch another greasy wave come over the top :unsure:

Buy one of the flat top stoves,,, really cuts down on the grease and cleaning difficulty

another Filipina trait is pointing with lips. this apparently is taught at a very young age...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I hadn't thought about that until I watched the video.... So true, Roy!!

Steven, Jasman, Platy, Charles and Jose.... Between the head exploding, confusion, cereal and the solar powered translator the odds of us ever finding the answer to this if very miminal. I think we would have a better chance winning the Lottery 7 weeks straight..... :lol:

We could start an 'I can't understand my wife' lottery pool. The winner gets a dinner for one wherever they like. :jest:

:rofl:

Sign me up Steven..... :P

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I hadn't thought about that until I watched the video.... So true, Roy!!

I watched the other videos in that series: Hilarious! Everybody eating balut.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline
HAHAHAHAAH...

it took me about 15 days so understand "anu" wasn’t her saying I know lol

We were deciding one day where to go for dinner and she pulled that, “it is up to you” lol i said well I guess we will go hungry until you decide where we go.....ooooooohhhh that irritated her more lol

Last time she pulled that was right before I had to come back to the states…. I said we need a few other items for the apartment,,,,,and like usual she go “its up to you” so right before I got on the plane back to the states I gave her a credit card and said no now it is up to you……I though she was going to both cry and hit me at the same time lol.

lol

I have almost always told Jeff 'it's up to you' on matters deciding which place to eat, to go and other things that eventually he turned the tables. ay caramba lol

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

am not!

MAGFORMARRIEDMEN.jpg

goes back to washing dishes.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

am not!

MAGFORMARRIEDMEN.jpg

goes back to washing dishes.

I hear you!!!! :rofl:

Timeline

Bull, it's called keeping the peace. You've got to choose your battles.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.