SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Manya, Michelle Obama will be doing a lot of luncheons in the future mostly in the DC area, I'm sure you'll get to one before I do. When Clinton was in office I went to two luncheons given by Hilary (sorry, but I fell asleep at the first one) I just wasn't feeling it. The second one was much better.

I know, there will be lots of opportunities...can't wait. Hilary Clinton starts work tomorrow.

How did your daughter do yesterday. I saw people with babies out there and I felt so sorry for the kids.

Good. She fell asleep around 6pm..her feet were killing her.

girl I can imagine, I left right after the prayer meeting I was outside for 1 hour and I was freezing.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: My friend just sent me this...

A good wife can bring balance to your life!

In these times of economic despair it is important to see that the important values in life are quickly established between husband and wife in order to meet the uncertainties of the road ahead. Give in order to receive and Love in order to be loved! So many relationships never reach full maturity due to selfishness and to see the union torn apart is such a shame. So it is essential to find the balance in your relationship and put it into practice every day! BALANCE is the key!

wow ells you sounds so poetic. girl u got some skills :thumbs:

Oh, I didn't write that. I'm NOT poetic at all. I always wanted to be a song writer but I'd probably be better at instruction manuals! :lol:

well me tek it back you are a good at plagerizing.girl you got some skills :thumbs:

Timeline

Evening yardie crew............hope everyone is well. Just stopped in to hail y'all. My computer at home is broke :angry: right now and I have been too busy with school :wacko: and missing my honey :wub: ! Hope to get the computer fixed by the weekend. My filing day is coming this weekend, so everyone send me your positive vibes that I don't F*%K up my paperwork and it goes smoothly!

event.png

Timeline
Evening yardie crew............hope everyone is well. Just stopped in to hail y'all. My computer at home is broke :angry: right now and I have been too busy with school :wacko: and missing my honey :wub: ! Hope to get the computer fixed by the weekend. My filing day is coming this weekend, so everyone send me your positive vibes that I don't F*%K up my paperwork and it goes smoothly!

ok i will pray that you don't F**K up your paperwork :innocent:

JW...mi ago tell Mr. J...fab mouth

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I knew of all people you would help me out!!! ;)

event.png

Timeline

mi just a repeat what she want prayer for.mrslady we have your back. so how was the vacation? or when u going down for your vac? answer the one that applies

I'm taking up donations for a new pair of boots, the ones I have are starting to kick me back. I just can't let them go, they're so comfortable and they're heels...and so SEXXY.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

mi just a repeat what she want prayer for.mrslady we have your back. so how was the vacation? or when u going down for your vac? answer the one that applies

Both apply...I just got a week ago and it was fabulous.....and I am going back in April for a few days.

event.png

Timeline
I'm taking up donations for a new pair of boots, the ones I have are starting to kick me back. I just can't let them go, they're so comfortable and they're heels...and so SEXXY.

well after you give it up put it inna the smithsonian as ""the most comfortable shoes""

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is good that he didn't go then and in my opinion looks good. I wish you both the best you really deserve to be happy and to have him here.

thanks again. He is very stubborn when he sets his mind on something. She even went as far as having friends go to Jamaica to spy on him at work. He said that she went from being the nicest person after they got married. His friends convinced him to accept her offer. She told him that she didn't need him to work because she had her PhD and was more than capable of keeping them both comfortable. She wanted to get married, and wanted some pretty kids. :blink: He has gotten so many offers from women to bring him to the States. I think it is amazing that women will even propose to the men instead of letting the man be the man.

solseur good to see everything criss.. u going back to ja here soon right??

jawi that is just wicked, how will she ever forgive herself if anything ever happens to that baby and she didnt do all she could to prevent it..

I still don't know the answer to that. I pray that she never has to forgive herself because even though she is not thinking of the opportunity for her kids. I just continue to pray God's healing and mercy. I know that she is devastated that her baby is sick. I also know it is hard to step down when you are a mother, and let someone else take care of your baby.

My girlfriend in NJ bought them their first doll babies last Christmas 07, the youngest cried and screamed bloody murder until she saw that her older sister loved both of them. They are still holding on to those doll babies. I also bought them their first bath suits, and they just want daddy to take them to the beach for picnic. AWWWWW....:luv:

i was asking myself the same thing. Yeah Quana going to Ja in 29 days! I can barely keep my mind focused on anything LOL I am so ready to go!!!!

I'm jealous! Make sure you take lots of pics of the house, and tell me how you like it.

Glad to hear she made it safely. Is her interview in the moring or afternoon? I can't remember.

I think it is tomorrow afternoon.

YAY! Now let's just pray everything goes SMOOTH from here on out!

I'm praying for them. She sounds so sweet and girly on the phone. LOL

Jawi, don't worry into the prior filings too much (AT LEAST HE TOLD YOU)...they may bring it up at the interview. When my cousin came through last year her case was very complicated since her man had 3 prior filings, 2 K-1s and one failed marriage he never made to the states. He let the 6 months run out. The prior filings he wanted his SO to live with him for at least 2 weeks or so in Jamaica at that became an issue. With him is was more of a culture issue with his other relationships and he had to explain it to the CO in detail. At my cousin interview they asked her if she knew about his past relationship and who had filed and what transpired.

We were good friends before we got involved in a relationship, so we talked about current relationships (marriages at the time) in great detail. It took him a while to tell me that it was a greencard marriage though. He said that he was afraid I would judge him, and not want to be with him. He also told me that he would never use another woman like that because it hurt too much...he didn't like the person it made him. When he told me that he asked for a divorce, and I asked him why and he said "When I realized what it felt like to love you, I realized I could never grow to love her." It was his first time telling me that he loved me. I was still with my ex-husband at the time.

Jawi - You're truly blessed. I wish you a quick and painless visa journey.

Thanks. I feel truly blessed...not just because of us filing.

Lawny,

My husband friend's wife (wow that is a lot for one sentence) doesn't even know he has more than 1 child (he has 4), he doesn't have a high school diploma (he has been lying on job applications), never had Jamaican drivers licenses (he told her he left them behind) and he sends half of his check back to Jamaica for his baby mama/girlfriend when he is home.

It says a lot about a person to be honest. I love honest people...they give you a choice to accept the truth.

I love honesty too. Lies are my breaking point...I don't want you to make your choice and then lie about it...to make my decision for me. How does she deal with the half of his paycheck thing? He still claims a girlfriend while he is married? Geez.

Finesse whats up...not really sure what happend to nyseness...she was on and off but i don't think she's been on in a while..

NYCGIRL..long time no see..how are u?

JAWS BABY LUV..I'M SOOOOO HAPPYYYY FOR U GUYS..FINALLY !! HHEHEE..PRAYERS FOR A SMOOTH RIDE...SUGAR...MUCH LOVE !!

Thank you sis. You know I almost wept for joy when I gave that package to the USPS employee.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Both apply...I just got a week ago and it was fabulous.....and I am going back in April for a few days.

once you go black you can't go back :goofy:

well after you give it up put it inna the smithsonian as ""the most comfortable shoes""

JW, we would mek goodahrah family...good night sis, a mi bed time. I wake up at 4:30 in the morning, so that's why mi go bed so early no baddah call mi grannie. So, likkle more.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

once you go black you can't go back :goofy:

Not if I want the man to accept my kids and treat them well!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.