SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG U GUYS..GILL IN DC U KNOW.... WELL SHE IS WITH HER SISTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HOW ABOUT THEY MET MICHELLE OBAMA!!! SHE STARTED BAWLING..SO SHE SAID MICHELLE SAID TO HER "WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO FOR TEARS" HEHHEHEE..HOW AWESOME IS THAT !! MI TELL HAR FI HAIL UP MICHELLE FI....

O MY GOODNESS.. i heard michelle yesterday say they were opening up the white house for visitors.. who would of thought our very own gill get to meet the first lady!!! WOW..

AWESOME man.. i wonder if they allowed them to take pictures

I KNOW..but knowing out likkle GILLI she got some kind of pic...

u right about that.. i love that woman, i love that man, that family.. its so inspiring.. and i know they have their ups and downs just like anybody else but they got their ish together i swear.. makes me wanna be a better wife, mother, citizen..

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG U GUYS..GILL IN DC U KNOW.... WELL SHE IS WITH HER SISTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HOW ABOUT THEY MET MICHELLE OBAMA!!! SHE STARTED BAWLING..SO SHE SAID MICHELLE SAID TO HER "WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO FOR TEARS" HEHHEHEE..HOW AWESOME IS THAT !! MI TELL HAR FI HAIL UP MICHELLE FI....

O MY GOODNESS.. i heard michelle yesterday say they were opening up the white house for visitors.. who would of thought our very own gill get to meet the first lady!!! WOW..

AWESOME man.. i wonder if they allowed them to take pictures

I KNOW..but knowing out likkle GILLI she got some kind of pic...

u right about that.. i love that woman, i love that man, that family.. its so inspiring.. and i know they have their ups and downs just like anybody else but they got their ish together i swear.. makes me wanna be a better wife, mother, citizen..

who Michelle or Gilli... :rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My husband friend's wife (wow that is a lot for one sentence) doesn't even know he has more than 1 child (he has 4), he doesn't have a high school diploma (he has been lying on job applications), never had Jamaican drivers licenses (he told her he left them behind) and he sends half of his check back to Jamaica for his baby mama/girlfriend when he is home.

It says a lot about a person to be honest. I love honest people...they give you a choice to accept the truth.

Hi Kim! *waving*

Yes, I'd rather know about even the challenges a person faces than have them lie to me. At least when you know, you can prepare or be prepared to take steps to remedy whatever the problem is. Or at least understand it.

:thumbs::lol: That is pretty cool! Michelle seems like a neat lady! (I like the word 'neat'.) :yes:

Filed: Timeline

KK, I'm not surprised. Men and women have to ask questions that's why is important not to rush into things. Sometimes it doesn't matter, some women or men choose to deal with it after they found out. I'm not sure if you were in the room when my cousin went to Rebel Salute last year to be with her fiance and he was acting strange the entire trip...she returned a few weeks later unexpectdely and well, him and his pregnant girlfriend was living in HER HOUSE...that was a turning point for her. She knew something was wrong or something didn't feel right and she acted on it. Like my aunt always we "WOMEN" make the best detectives.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Lawny,

My husband friend's wife (wow that is a lot for one sentence) doesn't even know he has more than 1 child (he has 4), he doesn't have a high school diploma (he has been lying on job applications), never had Jamaican drivers licenses (he told her he left them behind) and he sends half of his check back to Jamaica for his baby mama/girlfriend when he is home.

It says a lot about a person to be honest. I love honest people...they give you a choice to accept the truth.

wha??? kk are u serious.. scary.. and upsetting :angry:

DID SHE EVER ASK? DID SHE FEEL THAT PPL WILL BE HONEST B/C OF THEIR NATURE..IF U DON'T ASK U LEAVE ROOM FOR ERROR...DO NOT ASSUME..U HAVE TO ASK !!

well after ya'll were talking about asking was ur SO married, ever filed etc.. I did ask RG.. that is why i say i need vj.. not cuz i wanna copy anybody elses relationship but there is alot of stuff that is just unchartered ground for me and I wanna see it b4 I MAYBE walk that way..i would never think to ask somebody that is pursuing a relationship w/ me "are u married"

but then again kimmy, we ask and to keep up the charade they gonna tell u whatever they think we wanna hear..

who Michelle or Gilli... :rofl::rofl:

ha.. WOW now that i think about it, could be both, the Youngs are the bomb.. mek mi clarify doah.. me chat bout MICHELLE

Manya, Michelle Obama will be doing a lot of luncheons in the future mostly in the DC area, I'm sure you'll get to one before I do. When Clinton was in office I went to two luncheons given by Hilary (sorry, but I fell asleep at the first one) I just wasn't feeling it. The second one was much better.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Quana, when u ask and u are lied to when u find out the endings can be different if u had never asked..yuh feel mi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Quana, when u ask and u are lied to when u find out the endings can be different if u had never asked..yuh feel mi

a true Kimmy

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

yeah mon the difference between self pity and shame :crying:

and murderous rage :girlwerewolf2xn:

:rofl:

alright ladies.. i'm out..

be blessed..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Manya, Michelle Obama will be doing a lot of luncheons in the future mostly in the DC area, I'm sure you'll get to one before I do. When Clinton was in office I went to two luncheons given by Hilary (sorry, but I fell asleep at the first one) I just wasn't feeling it. The second one was much better.

I know, there will be lots of opportunities...can't wait. Hilary Clinton starts work tomorrow.

Timeline
KK, I'm not surprised. Men and women have to ask questions that's why is important not to rush into things. Sometimes it doesn't matter, some women or men choose to deal with it after they found out. I'm not sure if you were in the room when my cousin went to Rebel Salute last year to be with her fiance and he was acting strange the entire trip...she returned a few weeks later unexpectdely and well, him and his pregnant girlfriend was living in HER HOUSE...that was a turning point for her. She knew something was wrong or something didn't feel right and she acted on it. Like my aunt always we "WOMEN" make the best detectives.

Sometimes my mister will try to keep a secret from me (which he isn't very good at anyway) and within a minute or two I figure it out. He always laughs and says, "how ya so clever? how ya always know what I'm hiding?" and I answer, "Cause I'M A WOMAN and we always know!" :lol:

Night Quana! Have a good one.

I know, there will be lots of opportunities...can't wait. Hilary Clinton starts work tomorrow.

How did your daughter do yesterday. I saw people with babies out there and I felt so sorry for the kids.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:lol: My friend just sent me this...

A good wife can bring balance to your life!

In these times of economic despair it is important to see that the important values in life are quickly established between husband and wife in order to meet the uncertainties of the road ahead. Give in order to receive and Love in order to be loved! So many relationships never reach full maturity due to selfishness and to see the union torn apart is such a shame. So it is essential to find the balance in your relationship and put it into practice every day! BALANCE is the key!

image001.gif

wow ells you sounds so poetic. girl u got some skills :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How did your daughter do yesterday. I saw people with babies out there and I felt so sorry for the kids.

Good. She fell asleep around 6pm..her feet were killing her.

Timeline
:lol: My friend just sent me this...

A good wife can bring balance to your life!

In these times of economic despair it is important to see that the important values in life are quickly established between husband and wife in order to meet the uncertainties of the road ahead. Give in order to receive and Love in order to be loved! So many relationships never reach full maturity due to selfishness and to see the union torn apart is such a shame. So it is essential to find the balance in your relationship and put it into practice every day! BALANCE is the key!

wow ells you sounds so poetic. girl u got some skills :thumbs:

Oh, I didn't write that. I'm NOT poetic at all. I always wanted to be a song writer but I'd probably be better at instruction manuals! :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.