SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[Cute! :lol::)

:ot: Islandwoman just called, she is safely in Ochi right now...enjoying A and the wonderful sun.

thanks jawi.. glad she made it safely..

Glad to hear she made it safely. Is her interview in the moring or afternoon? I can't remember.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
this is my mantra ells, its all about BALANCE.. oh just saw the pic today at work too.. ya'll look CUTE!

Thanks Quana! :blush:

:ot: Islandwoman just called, she is safely in Ochi right now...enjoying A and the wonderful sun.

YAY! Now let's just pray everything goes SMOOTH from here on out!

Filed: Timeline
Jawi~ are you worried at all about having filed for someone in the past regarding the interview? I am a bit and that is why I am going to be there.

Of course. He also had a K-3 filed for him, and he didn't attend the interview. His ex-wife became demanding and thought that she could "buy" his obedience to her rules. He admitted to me that he married for a greencard...thinking that he would come to love her in time. But, realized that he couldn't sell his soul to leave Jamaica. So, he called and asked her for a divorce. We called her while I was in Canada to try and get her to withdraw the petition. She agreed to do it, but then started calling everyday trying to get things restarted.

So, I know that I will need to be there since we have both been through this process in one way or another.

Jawi, don't worry into the prior filings too much (AT LEAST HE TOLD YOU)...they may bring it up at the interview. When my cousin came through last year her case was very complicated since her man had 3 prior filings, 2 K-1s and one failed marriage he never made to the states. He let the 6 months run out. The prior filings he wanted his SO to live with him for at least 2 weeks or so in Jamaica at that became an issue. With him is was more of a culture issue with his other relationships and he had to explain it to the CO in detail. At my cousin interview they asked her if she knew about his past relationship and who had filed and what transpired.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Jawi~ are you worried at all about having filed for someone in the past regarding the interview? I am a bit and that is why I am going to be there.

Of course. He also had a K-3 filed for him, and he didn't attend the interview. His ex-wife became demanding and thought that she could "buy" his obedience to her rules. He admitted to me that he married for a greencard...thinking that he would come to love her in time. But, realized that he couldn't sell his soul to leave Jamaica. So, he called and asked her for a divorce. We called her while I was in Canada to try and get her to withdraw the petition. She agreed to do it, but then started calling everyday trying to get things restarted.

So, I know that I will need to be there since we have both been through this process in one way or another.

Jawi, don't worry into the prior filings too much (AT LEAST HE TOLD YOU)...they may bring it up at the interview. When my cousin came through last year her case was very complicated since her man had 3 prior filings, 2 K-1s and one failed marriage he never made to the states. He let the 6 months run out. The prior filings he wanted his SO to live with him for at least 2 weeks or so in Jamaica at that became an issue. With him is was more of a culture issue with his other relationships and he had to explain it to the CO in detail. At my cousin interview they asked her if she knew about his past relationship and who had filed and what transpired.

Lawny,

My husband friend's wife (wow that is a lot for one sentence) doesn't even know he has more than 1 child (he has 4), he doesn't have a high school diploma (he has been lying on job applications), never had Jamaican drivers licenses (he told her he left them behind) and he sends half of his check back to Jamaica for his baby mama/girlfriend when he is home.

It says a lot about a person to be honest. I love honest people...they give you a choice to accept the truth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse whats up...not really sure what happend to nyseness...she was on and off but i don't think she's been on in a while..

NYCGIRL..long time no see..how are u?

JAWS BABY LUV..I'M SOOOOO HAPPYYYY FOR U GUYS..FINALLY !! HHEHEE..PRAYERS FOR A SMOOTH RIDE...SUGAR...MUCH LOVE !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

OMG U GUYS..GILL IN DC U KNOW.... WELL SHE IS WITH HER SISTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HOW ABOUT THEY MET MICHELLE OBAMA!!! SHE STARTED BAWLING..SO SHE SAID MICHELLE SAID TO HER "WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO FOR TEARS" HEHHEHEE..HOW AWESOME IS THAT !! MI TELL HAR FI HAIL UP MICHELLE FI....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

My husband friend's wife (wow that is a lot for one sentence) doesn't even know he has more than 1 child (he has 4), he doesn't have a high school diploma (he has been lying on job applications), never had Jamaican drivers licenses (he told her he left them behind) and he sends half of his check back to Jamaica for his baby mama/girlfriend when he is home.

It says a lot about a person to be honest. I love honest people...they give you a choice to accept the truth.

wha??? kk are u serious.. scary.. and upsetting :angry:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG U GUYS..GILL IN DC U KNOW.... WELL SHE IS WITH HER SISTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HOW ABOUT THEY MET MICHELLE OBAMA!!! SHE STARTED BAWLING..SO SHE SAID MICHELLE SAID TO HER "WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO FOR TEARS" HEHHEHEE..HOW AWESOME IS THAT !! MI TELL HAR FI HAIL UP MICHELLE FI....

That's great. I love Michelle Obama...can't wait for my visit.

Timeline
Lawny,

DID SHE EVER ASK? DID SHE FEEL THAT PPL WILL BE HONEST B/C OF THEIR NATURE..IF U DON'T ASK U LEAVE ROOM FOR ERROR...DO NOT ASSUME..U HAVE TO ASK !!

Timeline

O MY GOODNESS.. i heard michelle yesterday say they were opening up the white house for visitors.. who would of thought our very own gill get to meet the first lady!!! WOW..

AWESOME man.. i wonder if they allowed them to take pictures

Timeline

That's great. I love Michelle Obama...can't wait for my visit.

I KNOW...ISN'T SHE JUST A REAL HUMAN BEING..DI BUSH DEM DID JUST SEEM SO COOKIE CUTTER ..SO FORMED U KNOW

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

I know...upsetting. The same happen to 2 former VJers I've stayed in contant with....really sad.

Timeline

O MY GOODNESS.. i heard michelle yesterday say they were opening up the white house for visitors.. who would of thought our very own gill get to meet the first lady!!! WOW..

AWESOME man.. i wonder if they allowed them to take pictures

I KNOW..but knowing out likkle GILLI she got some kind of pic...

Timeline

I just goosebumps when I read this... :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.