SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 bag a tough crackers if you can pronouce this name

Lisa Bonet Welcomes Baby Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa

tre everybody nuh eat like u . me want mangoes

Well, wah u wait fah...u want one CRUCUS bag a #11 mangoes or #7 or greengange, which one you want...prounuce di name nuh

ok mek me try....my son is going to kick my a###sss when he grows up.

give me me mango now

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for all the well wishes. I didn't want to announce it until I mailed everything off. He asked me Sept. 5th...so I have had the paperwork ready and put in order. I was waiting to have a little free income to pay the fee without putting a bill off or impacting Christmas. I want to vomit every time I think about that $455 not going toward a ticket to Jamaica. I just mailed it off today via Priority Mail.

I checked the USCIS for the DS230, DS156, DS156k and came up with zero results. When I clicked on the forms above, I got the example forms not the clear ones. I know I have time but I'm not a procrasinator about anything but school work and the Stella story. :lol:

I guess BeautifulBaby and I will be helping each other along huh? Are there any more Jan/Feb filers from the yardie forum?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
dyam!!!! jason is FINNNEEE. go lisa go lisa!

who is he ells?

I was wondering the same thing..who is he?

scroll up to my answer.

Thanks jakeswife, I saw it after I asked.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Actually Jawi here is a link with ALL the forms even the DS230.

http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Thanks for all the well wishes. I didn't want to announce it until I mailed everything off. He asked me Sept. 5th...so I have had the paperwork ready and put in order. I was waiting to have a little free income to pay the fee without putting a bill off or impacting Christmas. I want to vomit every time I think about that $455 not going toward a ticket to Jamaica. I just mailed it off today via Priority Mail.

I checked the USCIS for the DS230, DS156, DS156k and came up with zero results. When I clicked on the forms above, I got the example forms not the clear ones. I know I have time but I'm not a procrasinator about anything but school work and the Stella story. :lol:

I guess BeautifulBaby and I will be helping each other along huh? Are there any more Jan/Feb filers from the yardie forum?

oh my gosh, i bet that was such an emotional conversation.. :luv::luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dyam!!!! jason is FINNNEEE. go lisa go lisa!

who is he ells?

he is an actor. mostly on battlestar galactica or stargate.now close u mouth

:angry: jakes, him fine..u knoa u paste that picha to ya screensaver if hubby nuh use the same computa as u!!

RG ongle mek my mouth drop :innocent::rofl::rofl:

that a lie, but it's nice to big up you man

Timeline
Actually Jawi here is a link with ALL the forms even the DS230.

http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/

Dillon, you're great! I was just about to post that link.

Here's the link to the USCIS forms but those above are mainly the ones you'll need.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

The affadavit of support is on the USCIS link but you won't need that until later as far as I understand.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anybody know whapen to nyseness?

not sure.. i've seen her check in recently i wanna say.. i remember the name, maybe one of the older yardies know..

there are a lot of people who used to frequent the thread who aren't anymore. makes you wonder if their relationship mash up or something...

Timeline

not sure.. i've seen her check in recently i wanna say.. i remember the name, maybe one of the older yardies know..

there are a lot of people who used to frequent the thread who aren't anymore. makes you wonder if their relationship mash up or something...

i wonder too, since I've been on I see alot of them get married and start living what they've talked about for so long so life gets too busy

i wish people would stay on tho.. i need as many real life examples as possible, the good and the bad

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

or they are caught up in their day to day lives. this place is a stress releaser for me and whenever i am not here i am usually very busy but break up is a huge possibility

Timeline
Jawi~

You can get the DS-156 and DS-157 on the Embassy website. He doesn't need these forms until he goes in for the interview. The other one is "packet 3" that he will have to return to the Embassy before they can schedule the interview. If you need anything else let me know.

Congrats again!

http://kingston.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas.html

Thank you so much Dillon. I will need you a lot in the coming days. :thumbs:

Jawi- in your signature do you mean February 21 or January 21?

Ooops!!! Thanks babes.

Sista Jawi. I am so happy for you that the man has finally come to his senses. I know he would finally realize that he can't afford to lose a great woman. :dance::dance:

Cousin...you know. I had to step back, and let him find his way. I know it was a hard decision for him, but it was HIS. Thank God.

oh my gosh, i bet that was such an emotional conversation.. :luv::luv:

Yeah :luv: He asked me before he went to Canada the first time. But, we decided to call it off...actually I did when I saw how much he was missing his girls in Canada. He didn't let me get far though. :luv: I just didn't want him to have to choose between me and them. When he went back to Jamaica, she still won't let him see the girls on a regular basis. So, he decided that he was tired of putting his life on hold and didn't want to risk losing me.

I knew we would get married eventually. I just had to place it at the altar and have faith in God's Word instead of trying to get it done in my timeframe.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline
that a lie, but it's nice to big up you man

yuh tuh rude an facety! LOL :bonk:

When I went through the process back in 2001, I got really busy and just didn't have the free time to spend online. My ex and I did so much together, that I didn't even consider posting again. But of course back then VJ was a newsgroup...and I was the ONLY yardie amongst many many couples from Russia and the Phillippines.

i wonder too, since I've been on I see alot of them get married and start living what they've talked about for so long so life gets too busy

i wish people would stay on tho.. i need as many real life examples as possible, the good and the bad

No you don't. You and RG will be fine just managing your relationship based on your individual experiences. When is he coming again?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

how old are the girls if u don't mind my asking.. their mom should really open her eyes.. the relationship a girl has w/ her dad shapes her view of men in the future..

my girls need their dad.. no matter how crazy he is LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.