SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 bag a tough crackers if you can pronouce this name

Lisa Bonet Welcomes Baby Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa

tre everybody nuh eat like u . me want mangoes

It's gonna be a looooong time before I get a heart....of course if I keep chatting like yesterday it might happen sooner than I think!

With cooking, it's a lot of trial and error. I've made plenty of things that only I would eat and then just choked it down cause I'm too cheap to waste food. LOL! Then you just keep trying until you get it right and each time learn how you'd do something a little better or different.

well ells when i was younger i had a frien who couldn't cook fi nuttin and one time hungry a kill me and mi couldn't tek no more so mi try her food. it couldn't pass me throat me just had to pretend like i am having an allergic reaction and spit it out

:lol: Well, that's one way not to hurt her feelings! :yes:

Even when I make mistakes I can usually still eat them. The only time I made something totally inedible was when I was about 10 and tried to make my first homemade chocolate cake. I mis-read the recipe and instead of using the TSP (teaspoon) of salt, I thought it said tablespoon (TBSP)....it was chocolate salt cake! BLECH! :lol::wacko:

well i would tell you mi forget mi blood pressure meds. so mi can't eat now

Edited by jakeswife

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

the fat de pon u a##ss tre not u face. god knows how you would look with rump fat pon u face. mek it stay shiny at least you can tek that off but the fat well... another story.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x 2 rollliiinnnnnggggg

jawi how you doing today? where u able to go back to work?

Not good. I went back for two days, and I'm out again until feb 2nd. I was trying to catch up...but for some reason I couldn't understand a lick of the patwah...so I just jumped to the end. I don't know if the pain is making me delirious. I snatched my neck the wrong way trying to answer the phone. If you call me, and I don't answer on the first call, try right back. It will give me time to get to the phone without killing myself.

I also have great news! A and I are getting married...finally. We have filed for the K1 visa. We had talked about it earlier, and we were trying to convince baby mama. Well, A is ready to be happy. Maybe, we will file for the girls later.

Question: Where do I find the documents included in the Packet 3 that gets mailed to them in Jamaica? A is not currently in Jamaica, will that have an impact on our filing? He will go back once we get to the NVC.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

:rofl: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.....those waitresses don't even look like they've ever eaten the food there!

kiss mi neck! they don't even look like they EAT AT ALL...they need to spend 1 week mi my grandmother kitchen.

TRUE! They too mawga!

ells i hope all the batty jokes we made didn't cause this cause i swear it was a compliment jamaican style :blush:

LOL! NO! I'm used to that by now.....I just want to go on a diet after seeing those super unhealthy fat guys! I don't wanna die like that!

i am sure you would be watching when the clothes have to be given to thrift stores. no more coconut something that you made.

I'd stop before I had to give clothes away and buy new ones.....cheapskate in me again! :rofl:

:blink::blink::blink: No crackers fi mi! But why is the baby's name Momoa? Wonder if baby daddy is Jason Momoa??

Timeline

you all are making me hungry

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WHA!!! lisa bonet need to stop.. i used to adore her nonconformity, but that is just a mess

ells. that is how i am w/ food, I cant bear to throw it away..

jakes that is cool.. i love the directions "just add water"

portland that sounds cool, my sister is doing the same thing.. she got married jp last year and plans to have a wedding this year.. i told her good luck hiding it from my mom, cuz she have already told all the sisters OH LAWD..

Timeline
jake..galang wid u out a order self...mi just learn fi split but mi always know how fi delete..go galang...u want mi teach yuh..lessons free..hehehe

lawd yuh just come an get heart aready..mout a massi

Jgay..when is ur son's b-day or date i should say ?

Sorry for replying so late...i was logged on but couldn't have VJ up since i'm at work...my son's bday is Nov 23....he was born on Thanksgiving day in the year 2000...he was a pre-me and came two months early...boy did he want that Turkey... :whistle:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Timeline

Well, wah u wait fah...u want one CRUCUS bag a #11 mangoes or #7 or greengange, which one you want...prounuce di name nuh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Not good. I went back for two days, and I'm out again until feb 2nd. I was trying to catch up...but for some reason I couldn't understand a lick of the patwah...so I just jumped to the end. I don't know if the pain is making me delirious. I snatched my neck the wrong way trying to answer the phone. If you call me, and I don't answer on the first call, try right back. It will give me time to get to the phone without killing myself.

I also have great news! A and I are getting married...finally. We have filed for the K1 visa. We had talked about it earlier, and we were trying to convince baby mama. Well, A is ready to be happy. Maybe, we will file for the girls later.

Question: Where do I find the documents included in the Packet 3 that gets mailed to them in Jamaica? A is not currently in Jamaica, will that have an impact on our filing? He will go back once we get to the NVC.

Hope you feel better, Jawi, and congrats, that is awesome news!! The docs are online somewhere - ask Dillon or Portland, they just did it - Did you get NOA1 yet? Update your timeline, woman!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
jawi how you doing today? where u able to go back to work?]

If you call me, and I don't answer on the first call, try right back. It will give me time to get to the phone without killing myself.

put that on your answering machine that way whoever call you will know :blush:

Filed: Timeline

:rofl: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.....those waitresses don't even look like they've ever eaten the food there!

kiss mi neck! they don't even look like they EAT AT ALL...they need to spend 1 week mi my grandmother kitchen.

TRUE! They too mawga!

ells i hope all the batty jokes we made didn't cause this cause i swear it was a compliment jamaican style :blush:

LOL! NO! I'm used to that by now.....I just want to go on a diet after seeing those super unhealthy fat guys! I don't wanna die like that!

i am sure you would be watching when the clothes have to be given to thrift stores. no more coconut something that you made.

I'd stop before I had to give clothes away and buy new ones.....cheapskate in me again! :rofl:

:blink::blink::blink: No crackers fi mi! But why is the baby's name Momoa? Wonder if baby daddy is Jason Momoa??

yes, im a daddy

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Even when I make mistakes I can usually still eat them. The only time I made something totally inedible was when I was about 10 and tried to make my first homemade chocolate cake. I mis-read the recipe and instead of using the TSP (teaspoon) of salt, I thought it said tablespoon (TBSP)....it was chocolate salt cake! BLECH! :lol::wacko:

well i would tell you mi forget mi blood pressure meds. so mi can't eat now

:rofl: You always have an excuse eh? Oh once I tasted that, I would NEVER push it on someone I liked! Maybe someone I didn't like! :devil:

Sorry the pain is so bad Jaws! I'm praying for healing for you.

Congrats on the marriage plans! I'll try to find the docs you'll need and post here or PM you later.

You ladies are bad for me....I have a paper to write and have only tapped out a few words. Be back later!

Timeline

Well, wah u wait fah...u want one CRUCUS bag a #11 mangoes or #7 or greengange, which one you want...prounuce di name nuh

ok mek me try....my son is going to kick my a###sss when he grows up.

give me me mango now

Timeline
the fat de pon u a##ss tre not u face. god knows how you would look with rump fat pon u face. mek it stay shiny at least you can tek that off but the fat well... another story.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x 2 rollliiinnnnnggggg

jawi how you doing today? where u able to go back to work?

CONGRATS that is great news. You can get the DS230 on here if you click on the downloads up above. H0pe your petition is approved in record time!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

jawi.. u probably couldn't understand cuz of mi.. i told u i be speaking patonics.. my patwah JACKED lol but how else mi a learn.. LOL

i am sorry u are still having such a hard time.. we all still praying.. A will make it better soon nuff..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.