Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jawi how you doing today? where u able to go back to work? ells what u watching today? lets talk about it to move your status from where it is. mi want you fi get (L) too

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
no mon.. mi yard in TX.. and I would love to have some personal lessons. mi need a patient teacha, i'm in level 0 LOL

well when in doubt mek soup. but hold the salt

see seasoning is my problem, i dont do it well.. if anything it won't be enough salt.. u would think I am cooking for someone w/ high blood pressure or something.. BLAND

i wish RG was like some of these other hubbys' and LOVED to cook, he cooks when he has to :angry:

Timeline
no mon.. mi yard in TX.. and I would love to have some personal lessons. mi need a patient teacha, i'm in level 0 LOL

well when in doubt mek soup. but hold the salt

see seasoning is my problem, i dont do it well.. if anything it won't be enough salt.. u would think I am cooking for someone w/ high blood pressure or something.. BLAND

i wish RG was like some of these other hubbys' and LOVED to cook, he cooks when he has to :angry:

that's why i say that cause you have packed soup that need nothing but water.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jomo..but u 1st have to figure out what she's trying to make

I thought she was making drops or is it grater cake...which one a dem

I tried to make coconut candy from this recipe:

http://www.coconutrecipes.net/coconut-candy.html

It didn't work....recipe's no good! :whistle: (Maybe I need a candy thermometer??)

jawi how you doing today? where u able to go back to work? ells what u watching today? lets talk about it to move your status from where it is. mi want you fi get (L) too

I'm not watching anything cause I'm at work but my friend sent this to me earlier:

www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4632991n

I want to go on a diet now...... :blink:

Timeline

It's gonna be a looooong time before I get a heart....of course if I keep chatting like yesterday it might happen sooner than I think!

With cooking, it's a lot of trial and error. I've made plenty of things that only I would eat and then just choked it down cause I'm too cheap to waste food. LOL! Then you just keep trying until you get it right and each time learn how you'd do something a little better or different.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, we going to JP getting married and going to dinner with our witnesses....That's about it...We are planning an actual wedding in JA but it won't be until 2/27/10. Most people belive we are doing a destination wedding and won't know we are already married...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Jomo..but u 1st have to figure out what she's trying to make

I thought she was making drops or is it grater cake...which one a dem

I tried to make coconut candy from this recipe:

http://www.coconutrecipes.net/coconut-candy.html

It didn't work....recipe's no good! :whistle: (Maybe I need a candy thermometer??)

I'm not watching anything cause I'm at work but my friend sent this to me earlier:

www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4632991n

I want to go on a diet now...... :blink:

ells i hope all the batty jokes we made didn't cause this cause i swear it was a compliment jamaican style :blush:

Filed: Timeline

Okay Ells, I just checked out that video, question...since he's being so honest...why di rass don't he have some 500lb waitress there taking the food orders.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
It's gonna be a looooong time before I get a heart....of course if I keep chatting like yesterday it might happen sooner than I think!

With cooking, it's a lot of trial and error. I've made plenty of things that only I would eat and then just choked it down cause I'm too cheap to waste food. LOL! Then you just keep trying until you get it right and each time learn how you'd do something a little better or different.

well ells when i was younger i had a frien who couldn't cook fi nuttin and one time hungry a kill me and mi couldn't tek no more so mi try her food. it couldn't pass me throat me just had to pretend like i am having an allergic reaction and spit it out

Timeline
ells i hope all the batty jokes we made didn't cause this cause i swear it was a compliment jamaican style :blush:

LOL! NO! I'm used to that by now.....I just want to go on a diet after seeing those super unhealthy fat guys! I don't wanna die like that!

Okay Ells, I just checked out that video, question...since he's being so honest...why di rass don't he have some 500lb waitress there taking the food orders.

:rofl: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.....those waitresses don't even look like they've ever eaten the food there!

LOL! NO! I'm used to that by now.....I just want to go on a diet after seeing those super unhealthy fat guys! I don't wanna die like that!

:rofl: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.....those waitresses don't even look like they've ever eaten the food there!

kiss mi neck! they don't even look like they EAT AT ALL...they need to spend 1 week mi my grandmother kitchen.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

i am sure you would be watching when the clothes have to be given to thrift stores. no more coconut something that you made.

1 bag a tough crackers if you can pronouce this name

Lisa Bonet Welcomes Baby Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

well ells when i was younger i had a frien who couldn't cook fi nuttin and one time hungry a kill me and mi couldn't tek no more so mi try her food. it couldn't pass me throat me just had to pretend like i am having an allergic reaction and spit it out

:lol: Well, that's one way not to hurt her feelings! :yes:

Even when I make mistakes I can usually still eat them. The only time I made something totally inedible was when I was about 10 and tried to make my first homemade chocolate cake. I mis-read the recipe and instead of using the TSP (teaspoon) of salt, I thought it said tablespoon (TBSP)....it was chocolate salt cake! BLECH! :lol::wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.