SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
u a##ss too big fi ketch me. mi have chiney batty mi wi run lef you.

but see yah! :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hahahah. yes. I do.

My husband sometimes is such an irresponsible little boy . HELLO.. DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM? I DONT THINK SO.

Its like things are in one ear and out the other..just like working with my students!

I think all men are like that at sometimes, Shrew - I have tried to learn to pick my battles, and let him bear the consequences of his own actions - it's a hard lesson to learn. Hang in there

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy mi sey di same ting bout di one jakeswife and har chatty self.. mi tink she knoa a VJ moderator who push up her status dem fass.. :rofl: it took me one year almost to get a heart :crying::content:

mi affi stay up late night fi contend w/ chattiness like that!!

u too quana. when mi gone unnu miss me when mi come back unnu cuss me.

Timeline

Sus..mi si wah u a seh..If i tell my husband something is important and it needs to get done..and he doesn't then u know what deal with the aftermath..i can't be behind him..i get my half done..u get ur half done..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
u a##ss too big fi ketch me. mi have chiney batty mi wi run lef you.

but see yah! :rofl:

yes mi just a tell you sey mi wi run lef you like USAIN BOLT mi won't win nuttin but still....

Timeline
hahahah. yes. I do.

My husband sometimes is such an irresponsible little boy . HELLO.. DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM? I DONT THINK SO.

Its like things are in one ear and out the other..just like working with my students!

I think all men are like that at sometimes, Shrew - I have tried to learn to pick my battles, and let him bear the consequences of his own actions - it's a hard lesson to learn. Hang in there

Thanks for the calming advice Sus! I try to remember that, but its so frustrating that we are dealing with this right before he comes home, ya know?

He needs to feel his consequences a little more heavily! :devil:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Sus..mi si wah u a seh..If i tell my husband something is important and it needs to get done..and he doesn't then u know what deal with the aftermath..i can't be behind him..i get my half done..u get ur half done..

Exactly, Kimmy - It's very hard to do at times - especially when it's something that I know I could step in, deal with, and be done with it - But the next time the situation comes up, he would just expect the same - I believe people have to learn from their own actions -

Timeline
kimmy mi sey di same ting bout di one jakeswife and har chatty self.. mi tink she knoa a VJ moderator who push up her status dem fass.. :rofl: it took me one year almost to get a heart :crying::content:

yuhseeit!! I remember that day u were gone all day and all di yardie dem chat bout "where is jakeswife, where is jakeswife" :rofl::rofl: mi always sey.. theres a price u pay for celebrity my girl!! :yes::rofl:

Timeline
Thanks for the calming advice Sus! I try to remember that, but its so frustrating that we are dealing with this right before he comes home, ya know?

You can give him the consequences when he gets here :whistle: - Right now, just get through what you have to do!

Filed: Timeline

yuhseeit!! I remember that day u were gone all day and all di yardie dem chat bout "where is jakeswife, where is jakeswife" :rofl::rofl: mi always sey.. theres a price u pay for celebrity my girl!! :yes::rofl:

unuh tap swell ar ead unu no see seh it a lean areadi.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
hahahah. yes. I do.

when him actually see how mad it gets you or how it really affects you well he will do something if not tie him up and give him a presentation with a slide and mek him see the errs of his ways

Timeline

Exactly, Kimmy - It's very hard to do at times - especially when it's something that I know I could step in, deal with, and be done with it - But the next time the situation comes up, he would just expect the same - I believe people have to learn from their own actions -

absolutely !

unuh tap swell ar ead unu no see seh it a lean areadi.

a dat mi a seh to lawny

Shrews dem ave brains..dem just love fi be babied like ua dem modda

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

well if a so it go well mi ago vaseline up miself fi war :devil::devil:

Timeline
hahahah. yes. I do.

when him actually see how mad it gets you or how it really affects you well he will do something if not tie him up and give him a presentation with a slide and mek him see the errs of his ways

hahahaha. good idea Jakeswife.

Are yall's husbands like this?

They do something that makes your blood boil and you tell them and they come back with "mi sorry" and chat bout how they never knew, blah blah blah

then do the SAME THING again?!?!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.