SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon guys.

I am in one vex mood today. :angry:

wha wrong shrewd u want join mi free sessions?

hahahah. yes. I do.

My husband sometimes is such an irresponsible little boy . HELLO.. DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM? I DONT THINK SO.

Its like things are in one ear and out the other..just like working with my students!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
jake..galang wid u out a order self...mi just learn fi split but mi always know how fi delete..go galang...u want mi teach yuh..lessons free..hehehe

lawd yuh just come an get heart aready..mout a massi Jgay..when is ur son's b-day or date i should say ?

yuh haffi be chatt a box fi get it so quick so mi nuh shame. tek dat (L)

Filed: Timeline
hey tre.. sorry about ur granny.. i don't know if its better that she is preparing ya'll or not.. when mine passed it was a TOTAL shock.. i went into a panic or something, i couldnt breathe.. i pray granny's feeling wrong tho.. she sounds like she is truly a blessing..

how did marcel take everything yesterday??

hope u warm up soon, b4 u have to go back to the rum

My girl, he was home with my son...he's like u mussah mad mi naw guh out innah dat deh cowl...he don't like crowds either. I feel so sorry for all those people who had tickets and were not allowed to get in. So many of them were from out of state.

jakeswife...wah a flex.

mi de yah waitin on you fi return prodigal child :innocent:

I'm here girl and why it still feel like I have VASELINE still smeared on my face. My face was so shinny yesterday ya'll would have died laughing. You would think all the layers of FAT I have on my big a$$ would have kept me warm.

the fat de pon u a##ss tre not u face. god knows how you would look with rump fat pon u face. mek it stay shiny at least you can tek that off but the fat well... another story.

ole on deh...wait mek mi get a running start fi a running jump tump dung bax dung kick...seet deh :bonk:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
hey tre.. sorry about ur granny.. i don't know if its better that she is preparing ya'll or not.. when mine passed it was a TOTAL shock.. i went into a panic or something, i couldnt breathe.. i pray granny's feeling wrong tho.. she sounds like she is truly a blessing..

quana u know country living man. you go girl

JW, I see you got your heart that you were working so hard for last night :whistle::whistle:

yes claire mi arrived

bout time cause yuh do chat a lot (nong mi a run and hole me hed)Me a go eat me lunch...lata

nuh worry claire everybody get one.kimmy use up all a fi har

Timeline
jake..galang wid u out a order self...mi just learn fi split but mi always know how fi delete..go galang...u want mi teach yuh..lessons free..hehehe

lawd yuh just come an get heart aready..mout a massi Jgay..when is ur son's b-day or date i should say ?

yuh haffi be chatt a box fi get it so quick so mi nuh shame. tek dat (L)

:bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Afternoon guys.

hahahah. yes. I do.

My husband sometimes is such an irresponsible little boy . HELLO.. DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM? I DONT THINK SO.

Its like things are in one ear and out the other..just like working with my students!

well shrewd if that's your issue well i see it's permanent so suck it up and cuss , fuss,and scream but know it will continue until him change. my hubby just ask me to scream softer cause him have him habits and changing will be on his watch so long as it not jeopardizing our marriage i have to deal with it. well i am glad cause i will she showering him wid bitchyness and so long as it not jeopardizing the marriage he has to deal wid it. see we even compromise we faults :angry:

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
Afternoon guys.

hahahah. yes. I do.

well shrewd if that's your issue well i see it's permanent so suck it up and cuss , fuss,and scream but know it will continue until him change. my hubby to scream softer cause him have him habits and changing will be on his watch so long as it not jeopardizing our marriage i have to deal with it. well i am glad cause i will she showering him wid bitchyness and so long as it not jeopardizing the marriage he has to deal wid it. see you even compromise we faults :angry:

Afternoon guys.

hahahah. yes. I do.

well shrewd if that's your issue well i see it's permanent so suck it up and cuss , fuss,and scream but know it will continue until him change. my hubby to scream softer cause him have him habits and changing will be on his watch so long as it not jeopardizing our marriage i have to deal with it. well i am glad cause i will she showering him wid bitchyness and so long as it not jeopardizing the marriage he has to deal wid it. see you even compromise we faults :angry:

I know, I know..he just doesnt pick the best things to be irresponsible about :angry:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline
Afternoon guys.

hahahah. yes. I do.

well shrewd if that's your issue well i see it's permanent so suck it up and cuss , fuss,and scream but know it will continue until him change. my hubby just ask me to scream softer cause him have him habits and changing will be on his watch so long as it not jeopardizing our marriage i have to deal with it. well i am glad cause i will she showering him wid bitchyness and so long as it not jeopardizing the marriage he has to deal wid it. see we even compromise we faults :angry:

:rofl: dat nah go appen

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

My girl, he was home with my son...he's like u mussah mad mi naw guh out innah dat deh cowl...he don't like crowds either. I feel so sorry for all those people who had tickets and were not allowed to get in. So many of them were from out of state.

jakeswife...wah a flex.

mi de yah waitin on you fi return prodigal child :innocent:

I'm here girl and why it still feel like I have VASELINE still smeared on my face. My face was so shinny yesterday ya'll would have died laughing. You would think all the layers of FAT I have on my big a$$ would have kept me warm.

the fat de pon u a##ss tre not u face. god knows how you would look with rump fat pon u face. mek it stay shiny at least you can tek that off but the fat well... another story.

ole on deh...wait mek mi get a running start fi a running jump tump dung bax dung kick...seet deh :bonk:

u a##ss too big fi ketch me. mi have chiney batty mi wi run lef you.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kimmy mi sey di same ting bout di one jakeswife and har chatty self.. mi tink she knoa a VJ moderator who push up her status dem fass.. :rofl: it took me one year almost to get a heart :crying::content:

mi affi stay up late night fi contend w/ chattiness like that!!

Timeline
jake..u no si yuh PC a tell yuh something...tap type so much..u a confuse it..ahahaaa

sorry officer mi did fix it but shrewd couln't wait

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
jake..u no si yuh PC a tell yuh something...tap type so much..u a confuse it..ahahaaa

sorry officer mi did fix it but shrewd couln't wait

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Afternoon guys.

hahahah. yes. I do.

:rofl: dat nah go appen

mi know but him nah get it so the volume will rise

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.