SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd ave mercy Jake , ells and nells...wah oonuh a do up til afta 1am...

I just tried a recipe that didn't go as planned. I was going to make coconut candy based on a recipe on-line. Directions were 3 cups sugar, 1 cup milk & 3 cups coconut. Boil sugar & milk until thin syrup forms, add coconut until mixture thickens, spoon out on cookie sheet w/wax paper. Well, the darn mixture never thickened properly so I just started spooning. It's blobs of coconut steeped in sugar milk syrup. Maybe it will harden a bit when it cools....oh well, you win some, you lose some! :rolleyes:

Brown sugar? Did you chop up fresh coconut? Conconut drops those are. Love those.

use the milk from the coconut Ells

if this is chopped up coconut pieces it's drops but if it's shredded it's coconut cake

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
jakeswife...u know wah name johncrow batty...I want some of that to drink now...I had 2 shots of rum added to my "milo" and that kept me warm for hours.

yes me know it. one time when i was growing up i had a toothache and mi granny give it to me to put pon mi tooth. man it cut up mi gum. so mi think it mash up people liver

Timeline
Morning Yardies!

Okay, I have to try and be good until I get a two page paper written for my American Govt class tonight but just wanted to say good morning and catch up.

i am going to say goodnite too. nells we will try again when you ccomeback on here so we can get our hearts. (L)

You got your heart Jake's! Congrats!

My grandmother had another stroke, but she's doing okay. She refused to go to the hospital, but instead choose to drink something concotion she mixed up a few months ago. She says she can sense when they're going to come on. I know the time is drawing near. She asked me if my sister and I got the dress that I'm going to wear to her funeral and I told her yes, last time I told her no and she cried nonstop. I don't know what to make of it. Yesterday I called her after Obama was sworn in so she could hear all the noise comming from DC...she was happy.

Lawny I'm so sorry about Grandma! I'm glad she got to hear the Obama celebration on your end. Whatever happens, we're here for you.

I just tried a recipe that didn't go as planned. I was going to make coconut candy based on a recipe on-line. Directions were 3 cups sugar, 1 cup milk & 3 cups coconut. Boil sugar & milk until thin syrup forms, add coconut until mixture thickens, spoon out on cookie sheet w/wax paper. Well, the darn mixture never thickened properly so I just started spooning. It's blobs of coconut steeped in sugar milk syrup. Maybe it will harden a bit when it cools....oh well, you win some, you lose some! :rolleyes:

Brown sugar? Did you chop up fresh coconut? Conconut drops those are. Love those.

The recipe called for granulated sugar?? I used shredded coconut in a bag. I think I need to find a better recipe!

kimmy i have 2 couisn who are virgo sweethearts, and my daughter father is also a virgo and he also is a kind hearted person, plus my ex chris is a virgo another good person

the ex is a virgo nells, him ave a good heart, never met a stranger, everyone loves him BUT can't get close to him, closed off, afraid to show his feelings, and controlling..but maybe that is just from his upbringing, not his sign???

That could be a combo of upbringing and his sign. Virgos aren't outwardly emotional or affectionate (most of the time but not always) but it's there...you just can't always see it.

Good Morning Ladies... How is everyone doing?

Quana we got the card yesterday....yippee

Congrats Portland on his card!

Well we have the date set for 2/27/09 but we may have to do it sooner if I start working and cannot get the day off or do it on 2/28/09.. Trying to decide what I am going to wear and what I will do with my hair....

EXCITING!! :dance:

ells mi neva know until you tell me . well nells ago talk to herself tonite cause me get me (L) .

Timeline
lawd ave mercy Jake , ells and nells...wah oonuh a do up til afta 1am...

use the milk from the coconut Ells

if this is chopped up coconut pieces it's drops but if it's shredded it's coconut cake

nuh hate the late nite chat get mi a (L) a nells turn but mi a lef har alone tonite fi chat tu harself, no tell har

Timeline

Afternoon guys.

I am in one vex mood today. :angry:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

ok jake..u need fi start learn fi delete quotes..mi tired fi scroll afta yuh blasted post dem..cho!!

Yippeee Portland i hope u get the date u want..u can also tell ur new employee u have prior arrangements so u need the day...i have done that before AFTER U ACCEPT THE POSITION THOUGH..worked out fine..

Island..safe travels and good vibes ur way !!!

Afternoon guys.

wah do yuh ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey tre.. sorry about ur granny.. i don't know if its better that she is preparing ya'll or not.. when mine passed it was a TOTAL shock.. i went into a panic or something, i couldnt breathe.. i pray granny's feeling wrong tho.. she sounds like she is truly a blessing..

how did marcel take everything yesterday??

hope u warm up soon, b4 u have to go back to the rum

quana u know country living man. you go girl

JW, I see you got your heart that you were working so hard for last night :whistle::whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
ok jake..u need fi start learn fi delete quotes..mi tired fi scroll afta yuh blasted post dem..cho!!

Yippeee Portland i hope u get the date u want..u can also tell ur new employee u have prior arrangements so u need the day...i have done that before AFTER U ACCEPT THE POSITION THOUGH..worked out fine..

Island..safe travels and good vibes ur way !!!

Afternoon guys.

wah do yuh ?

you galang a yesterday you know how fi split quotes

Timeline
HEY ISLANDWOMAN, I'M WISHING YOU NOTHING BUT GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW :energy:

Thanks ladies. Everyone say a prayer for us when you get up Thursday morning. :blush: I will send a text to a couple of my yardie vj sisters to let ya'll know what went down.

My prayers are going up for you and A. Hope I'm on the text list!!!

Kimora's b-day is one day after mine!

oo yea..VIRGO toooo lawdddd !!! :rofl: only playing...both my girls are Virgo's....Sept 2 and 5..heheheh

My baby Jaden is a Virgo too...Sept 18th. LOL

Good Eveling yardies!

Oh my son's name is Jayden too..but as you see i spell it differently...good afternoon/morning...ok going back to read...just had to comment on that... :star:

oh yeah and he is a Sag...

Edited by jgay80

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies... How is everyone doing?

Quana we got the card yesterday....yippee

Hey Lawny.... how is it going? how is your fast going?

alright girl.. so i guess about 6 weeks from his arrival right??? i guess our timeframes are about right.. girl i just spout out what i've been told, i have never seen the end result..

how is honey doing anyway?? any wedding plans?

Yep that's about right, he is doing good, went to try and retake the road test this morning but they said they weren't doing any road test because of the condition of the road.... :wacko: roads are fine.....

Well we have the date set for 2/27/09 but we may have to do it sooner if I start working and cannot get the day off or do it on 2/28/09.. Trying to decide what I am going to wear and what I will do with my hair....

Where are you going to get married??? Me knoa me fass.. :whistle:

Timeline
hey tre.. sorry about ur granny.. i don't know if its better that she is preparing ya'll or not.. when mine passed it was a TOTAL shock.. i went into a panic or something, i couldnt breathe.. i pray granny's feeling wrong tho.. she sounds like she is truly a blessing..

JW, I see you got your heart that you were working so hard for last night :whistle::whistle:

yes claire mi arrived

Timeline

jake..galang wid u out a order self...mi just learn fi split but mi always know how fi delete..go galang...u want mi teach yuh..lessons free..hehehe

lawd yuh just come an get heart aready..mout a massi

Jgay..when is ur son's b-day or date i should say ?

Timeline

yes claire mi arrived

bout time cause yuh do chat a lot (nong mi a run and hole me hed)

Me a go eat me lunch...lata

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.