SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies! DANG! 7 pages already?? I have to catch up! I just finished my breakfast/lunch and it's 1:00! :dance:

Sunny..when does the sale end?

Hey girlie...

It looks like the sale ends tomorrow. Thanks for asking because I was going to wait again. lol

I'm going to miss sumfest because I'll be there 7/4 - 7/11. dagit!!!!

Awww. I've always wanted to go so I'm gonna try catch it this year. Looking forward to dancehall night :dance:

Hey Nells! I'm doing ok. Just relaxing in bed surfing the net

I'm jealous of Sunny! Going to BOTH Sumfest and ATI??? MAN! I want to go again in July but it all really depends on when our approval and interview is. After this Feb trip, the next time I'll be going is for the interview. It would be a wonderful miracle if it happened to come in July right around Sumfest time!

Dancehall night was OFF THE CHAIN this last July! I'd always heard about that's the night you have to watch out for and things get rough but it was the best night out of all 3 with the least problems. The other two nights weren't bad but we did have our backpack slit probably from someone attempting to grab valuables (which they didn't thank God!) and during T-Pain the next night, an ambulance drove through the crowd behind us to pick someone up and we weren't sure what happened. But dancehall night was ALL GOOD!

Okay, I'm going to catch up now....be back soon...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shrewdgal, are you getting ready for Hubby to finaly come home.

:yes:

a little at a time. we are both afraid to get too excited because we have been excited before only to be dissappointed, hahaha

thanks for asking!

nobody nah Rebel Salute dis yr...

it's tonight :crying:

guess i'll catch the clips on youtube

Marie - I believe the ATI dates are Aug 6-10..that's what a few hotels told me when I searching for rooms. Sumfest is early this year. Damien did both in 2006....they keep moving the dates around.

Thanks Manya. Sumfest is the 19-25 but dancehal night is the 22nd. Looks like I'll be JA 3 weeks. I'm a teacher so I need to fill up my long summer. How did Damien like ATI? Looks like i need to start looking a hotel before they fill up

Marie what grade do you teach ?

1st grade :D i luv it!

Im third :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
So! marie..u know mi a go call pon yuh now right..heheee...i think kKimora is way intelligent even her Doc thinks..and he is just observing for a bit...the teacher sent home progress report..LANGUAGE needs improvement..i was like kissmiass...if oonuh ever hear kimora speak she sounds 6yrs old..but then again i'm her momma :) an waan category od CHARACTER wat is dat?

:lol: u can call on me. its cool...you should ask her teacher what area of language she needs inprovement cuz its very broad. she might be talking about how she pronounces letters/words or diction, how her sentences are composed, how she describes things or expresses how things are correlated, etc...the list goes on and on.

har teacha need fi specify u zimmi? :thumbs:

exactly..and also ask her if it is only conversational or if it is reading, etc. Because if it is only conversational that isnt a learning problem..if it is trying to make sounds when she tries to read a word that is a different story

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Thx Shrews..didn't know u were 1st grade too..

she doesn't spsak to the other kids..unlessthey try to speak to her.she pronounces very well.

as a friend of mine says..the school ahs to act like the money is going somewhere :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy you forgot to add that everyone is freezing their butts of this morning, because it cold everywhere except Mami and Texas today.

And California! *ducking and covering head waiting for something to be thrown* :whistle:

Marie - I believe the ATI dates are Aug 6-10..that's what a few hotels told me when I searching for rooms. Sumfest is early this year. Damien did both in 2006....they keep moving the dates around.

Thanks Manya. Sumfest is the 19-25 but dancehal night is the 22nd. Looks like I'll be JA 3 weeks. I'm a teacher so I need to fill up my long summer. How did Damien like ATI? Looks like i need to start looking a hotel before they fill up

Oh, I got confused....maybe it's Marie I'm jealous of! Two big fests in one trip....mi grudge ya! :yes:

Timeline

I'm excited about it Ells. Ready to party! :dance:

But I have 7 more months to go

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

Thnx Rox..don't know how the crew men thing work..i've known a few ppl from JA who worked on cruise ship

gotta share

Obama came on TV..kimora blurts out..Barack Obama...wow..go KIMORA !!

the she starts singing..Dr.King, Dr.King, Dr.King was a signle write leader...ahhahahaa lmao...it's suppose to be CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER>>..poor thing..hehee

try party fi mi..cause if wi go it nah to ge til August

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

:lol: Kimora is too cute!

At three I don't think I knew who the President was :unsure:

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
:lol: Kimora is too cute!

At three I don't think I knew who the President was :unsure:

i know i asked who told her..she said Ms.Stella and Ms.Vicki....hehehe

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thnx Rox..don't know how the crew men thing work..i've known a few ppl from JA who worked on cruise ship

gotta share

the she starts singing..Dr.King, Dr.King, Dr.King was a signle write leader...ahhahahaa lmao...it's suppose to be CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER>>..poor thing..hehee

AAAwww....kids are so cute.

Thought I would never say this...can't meet until my daughter gets her driver license. I'm her personal driver today :angry: .

Timeline

gotta share

AAAwww....kids are so cute.

Thought I would never say this...can't meet until my daughter gets her driver license. I'm her personal driver today :angry: .

lol..my mother bought me a bus pass... :rofl:

Timeline
Kimmy - she has one and riding the subway home tonight. You know hubby is trippin. One of the disadvantages of living in the 'burbs.

i'm know exactly !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.