5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aww Nells that makes me sad..i'm wayyyy to emotional for this stuff

It's so hard with the preemie babies. Don't know why God sends tiny angels for such a short amount of time. My Mom had triplets when I was 2 but they were all so tiny that they didn't make it, even with the hospital care. There are pictures of them and they fit in the palm of my Mom's hand with just their little arms & legs hanging over. If they'd made it I wouldn't have been an only child....I'd have had a sister & two brothers to boss around! :(

ells you hubby grabbing you butt you would think he is trying to lif you off the ground wid it.

LOL! Too bad the only time he can lift me is in the water! We laugh about that all the time. If I ever get skinny though, I want him to carry me over the threshhold!

him can still carry you . just jump up fi give him a head start

LMFAO !! or just married inna di wata...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys are killing me!

Isn't it weird how you can look so different in pics? I take a whole lot of bad ones and get a few good ones in. Hubby takes mostly good ones but he's some sort of chameleon....looks so different in many of them....like I'm with a different man.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd Ells mi no daf mi know compulsive dif from impulsive...if mi did buy off a impulse mi would evalute mi allowed money..mi would figet bout mi rent :)..compulsie i'm not either..dem no far from each odda doa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Ells..i'm far from compulsive i think..I will pick it up put it the cart walk around then re-evaluate before i get to the register...heheeee

ok..mi ave nuff breats and ELLS AVE ONE WOL HEAP A BATTY !!!

yes , you see how har man grab it like it a run way from him

:rofl::rofl:

Once I went to a Senegalese ballet performance and during intermission a few of the dancer women were selling wares in the lobby. I was trying on some wraps but they were cut for tiny ladies (which I am not) and they could hardly speak a word of english but when I motioned to my rear and said "it's hard for me to find wraps that fit", one lady looked at me, nodded and said "BIG!" My friend cracked up and I smiled a little bit. I only laughed hard about it later!

No, not compulsive Kimmy, impulsive! But you know what? That's true too at times. This same friend will spend an entire ride through the city trying to decide if the place we're headed to is really where she wants to go. Then after going back and forth about twenty times finally decides she doesn't want to go and gets out of the car to take public transpo back to her car! I still love her though....we have some of the best laughs together.

well ells you deserve the name BUMPER BATTY

Timeline
Hello. I posted many times my daughter is a true miracle...1.8 pounds at birth. Nelly - sorry to hear about your grandson.

I believ im them

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hello. I posted many times my daughter is a true miracle...1.8 pounds at birth. Nelly - sorry to hear about your grandson.

She really is a miracle! I bet you had to find doll clothes to fit her at first.

lawd Ells mi no daf mi know compulsive dif from impulsive...if mi did buy off a impulse mi would evalute mi allowed money..mi would figet bout mi rent :)..compulsie i'm not either..dem no far from each odda doa

tru tru!

Filed: Timeline

I believ im them

THANKS SJB, I KNOW HE COULD OF MADE IT HAD THEY WOULD OF GOT HER TO THE HOSPITAL IN TIME THE DR EVEN TOLD ME

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Okay, if I HAVE to I'll take it! :lol:

YEA ELLS THATS YOUR NEW NAME :rofl:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

now for jamaican men that's a hell of a compliment. when i was growing up they use to call me chiney batty or flat batty gal. mi neva mind but my sister had a out of order batty wah roll 360 everytime she walk. bwoy the man dem eye roll wid the batty whenver she walk

Edited by jakeswife

now for jamaican men that's a hell of a compliment. when i was growing up they use to call me chiney batty or flat batty gal. mi neva mind but my sister had a out of order batty wah roll 360 everytime she walk

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I believ im them

THANKS SJB, I KNOW HE COULD OF MADE IT HAD THEY WOULD OF GOT HER TO THE HOSPITAL IN TIME THE DR EVEN TOLD ME

I know...the same thing happened to me. Luckily, I was near the hospital. She was due October 16 and I had her July 13th so I never experienced the whole pregnancy thing. The doctors told me I was having a boy. Well, right before I delivered the nurses kept saying hopefully it's a girl cuz their hearts beats faster (not sure how true that is) and they are true fighters....I was so shocked she was a girl...Miracle in every way.

Timeline

now for jamaican men that's a hell of a compliment. when i was growing up they use to call me chiney batty or flat batty gal. mi neva mind but my sister had a out of order batty wah roll 360 everytime she walk

never thought u had siblings..tink u was an ongly child..i think so too Nells

Timeline

now for jamaican men that's a hell of a compliment. when i was growing up they use to call me chiney batty or flat batty gal. mi neva mind but my sister had a out of order batty wah roll 360 everytime she walk. bwoy the man dem eye roll wid the batty whenver she walk

:rofl: Oh lawd, you all are making my face hurt!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.