SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Well Claire, GOD had is hand into Today' event, because if it had snowed a little father north here in DC, it would have been a total mess. Here in DC, when we have snow, the Hospitals have pick-up for their nurses, if they don't or can't drive in. You know those macho men who have their hummers, and SUV's go out and pick the nurses and doctors from their home. Do you'll have such an arrangement?

Go evening everyone, it has been an eventful day here in the DC area.

Kimmy, and Jakeswife, I was cool from yesterday, I saw nothing wrong.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

I hope no one has a fire or needs an ambulance!!

One of my co-workers overturned on the "little snow" and totalled her car. She is okay though. These people don't know that even if you drive an SUV you should still slow down :wacko::wacko: I drove 30 mph this am and thank God I got to work safe. We have gotten 6 inches or more of snow and I am dreading the commute home tonight because the temp is supposed to drop to 18 degrees. I have to get up early in the am to do it all over again :angry:

wow clarie please be safe you know someone hit me on christmas eve and torn my car up, i just thank god i was ok, so please be careful...

Thanks Nells. I will :thumbs:

Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

I hope no one has a fire or needs an ambulance!!

One of my co-workers overturned on the "little snow" and totalled her car. She is okay though. These people don't know that even if you drive an SUV you should still slow down :wacko::wacko: I drove 30 mph this am and thank God I got to work safe. We have gotten 6 inches or more of snow and I am dreading the commute home tonight because the temp is supposed to drop to 18 degrees. I have to get up early in the am to do it all over again :angry:

wow clarie please be safe you know someone hit me on christmas eve and torn my car up, i just thank god i was ok, so please be careful...

Yea, Thank God she is ok..ppl think SUVs mek di road melt or clear way or something...glad she's good though..please tek yuh time going home..ooo BTW

Clairey wah u know bout Labor Substitution?

Nothing??? :unsure:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Well Claire, GOD had is hand into Today' event, because if it had snowed a little father north here in DC, it would have been a total mess. Here in DC, when we have snow, the Hospitals have pick-up for their nurses, if they don't or can't drive in. You know those macho men who have their hummers, and SUV's go out and pick the nurses and doctors from their home. Do you'll have such an arrangement?

I wish we did because my car is not a snow weather car :wacko: I think we have to be in phase 2 of emergency weather and we are in phase 1... :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tanks Clairey it's ok...a chu u a nurse dats why mi ask..but it happens in evry part of healthcare really..one less qualified person doing their job and others b/c it's cheaper

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Anyway guys I am out. Bout to give change of shift report and head out there. My daughter has my laptop and I will try getting on the PC to let you all know when I get home safe.

Later......

Timeline

stay cool madam roxie :thumbs:

Timeline
Clairey, yes she was about 5 or 6 mths in that April 06 pic..and she turned 2 Sept 07..so she was 2yrs and 3mths in xmas 07 pic :)

Jakes, that really good..u can def be smaddy counselor..do u get on ur hubby's never trying to logically explain everything ..heheee

Nells u not the only one slackin...dats why i'm off for a bit to reply to some of these other students before do teacher tink mi a turn loner..

Sus, I was thinkin about HR too..but then i wasn't sure if i had the personality..hehhehe

LOL, Kimmy - I don't really want to move into HR - but my degree has a legal focus to it and made the most sense with my background - I am getting into a lot of tech stuff at work, so I am starting to move towards a Legal / IT management position

Drive safe, Claire! I was out last night when the snow got really bad - made it all the way home safe, and then slid turning into the drive - almost peed my pants cause I almost hit the wall.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
kimmy mi hubby love you fi sey mi get pon him nerves wid mi councelling. u galang :bonk:

:rofl::rofl: good...hello sir jake :)

Clairey, yes she was about 5 or 6 mths in that April 06 pic..and she turned 2 Sept 07..so she was 2yrs and 3mths in xmas 07 pic :)

Jakes, that really good..u can def be smaddy counselor..do u get on ur hubby's never trying to logically explain everything ..heheee

Nells u not the only one slackin...dats why i'm off for a bit to reply to some of these other students before do teacher tink mi a turn loner..

Sus, I was thinkin about HR too..but then i wasn't sure if i had the personality..hehhehe

LOL, Kimmy - I don't really want to move into HR - but my degree has a legal focus to it and made the most sense with my background - I am getting into a lot of tech stuff at work, so I am starting to move towards a Legal / IT management position

Drive safe, Claire! I was out last night when the snow got really bad - made it all the way home safe, and then slid turning into the drive - almost peed my pants cause I almost hit the wall.

i understand..i still am not sure which direction i wanna go with this degree either..we'll see..that makes no sense right :)

be safe Clairey

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

tre u can come back now the inaug over so no more catering for guest. u fiiget u family here.

mi sey the dyam heater loud everytime it come on mi think somebodi a bruk the house and like how hubby working mid nites this week mi sleeping on the couch.

Timeline

Just passin thru and hailing everyone!

I was in tears today as I watched our new President take that beautiful oath. What a great day for America!

I posted a new thread in the Latin America/Mexico/Caribbean section with coupon codes from Orbitz.com. I know a lot of us are planning on traveling this year.

Later and hope everyone is doing great!

- Marie (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Reading all of this about snow and cold and sliding around in the car makes me want to invite all of you to move to California! It costs more but I spent yesterday hanging at the beach watching my friends' kids playing, dogs romping and waves crashing. Granted I was fully clothed as were a lot of people but a few had bathing suits on!

Timeline
HEY ISLANDWOMAN, I'M WISHING YOU NOTHING BUT GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW :energy:

Thanks ladies. Everyone say a prayer for us when you get up Thursday morning. :blush: I will send a text to a couple of my yardie vj sisters to let ya'll know what went down.

My prayers are going up for you and A. Hope I'm on the text list!!!

Kimora's b-day is one day after mine!

oo yea..VIRGO toooo lawdddd !!! :rofl: only playing...both my girls are Virgo's....Sept 2 and 5..heheheh

My baby Jaden is a Virgo too...Sept 18th. LOL

Good Eveling yardies!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
I was in tears today as I watched our new President take that beautiful oath. What a great day for America!

Hi Marie!

Isn't it nice to finally have an articulate, intelligent president who speaks well and uses proper grammar and pronunciation? :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.