SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL! Poor you! I wasn't gonna mention the virgo thing cause wasn't sure if you were into the astrology aspect or not but now I know! I bet Kimora is VERY specific about certain things huh? And as soon as Tahlia gets old enough you're really gonna go crazy! :lol:

Oh, but I misread, she turned 2 in 2007, not Sep 7! That means her b-day is one day BEFORE mine!

Edited by Ellsinlove

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Clairey, yes she was about 5 or 6 mths in that April 06 pic..and she turned 2 Sept 07..so she was 2yrs and 3mths in xmas 07 pic :)

Jakes, that really good..u can def be smaddy counselor..do u get on ur hubby's never trying to logically explain everything ..heheeeNells u not the only one slackin...dats why i'm off for a bit to reply to some of these other students before do teacher tink mi a turn loner..

Sus, I was thinkin about HR too..but then i wasn't sure if i had the personality..hehhehe

u awful yiu mek me husband saying yes to you.

Filed: Timeline

kimmy, i going to try and ban myself from the computer, so i can get my work done starting tomorrow... oh and please make the pic a bit bigger

Virgo are some of the nicest people

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
kimmy, i going to try and ban myself from the computer, so i can get my work done starting tomorrow... oh and please make the pic a bit bigger

u know mi meant to ask u why the long name now fa? mi use to nells and when me look on your profile fi haffi remind miself a you dat.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nelly, I know what you mean about banning yourself. I tried to ban myself from facebook today and where do you think I've been when not on here? Oh well, I heard my boss say he's not working today since he's celebrating so guess that means he won't have high expectations of me either!

Virgo are some of the nicest people

:blush: Aw, thanks! At least when we aren't worrying ourselves or nagging anyone to the point of irritation! :lol:

u know mi meant to ask u why the long name now fa? mi use to nells and when me look on your profile fi haffi remind miself a you dat.

jakes its a long stroy i will tell you in a pm ok

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

I hope no one has a fire or needs an ambulance!!

One of my co-workers overturned on the "little snow" and totalled her car. She is okay though. These people don't know that even if you drive an SUV you should still slow down :wacko::wacko: I drove 30 mph this am and thank God I got to work safe. We have gotten 6 inches or more of snow and I am dreading the commute home tonight because the temp is supposed to drop to 18 degrees. I have to get up early in the am to do it all over again :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok, so watching the inauguration they pray before the ceremonies got started during the inauguration after the inauguration and before lunch... so why is their no prayers in public school, When its at center of our nation? Just wondering....

I always question that too????? :wacko:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

One of my co-workers overturned on the "little snow" and totalled her car. She is okay though. These people don't know that even if you drive an SUV you should still slow down :wacko::wacko: I drove 30 mph this am and thank God I got to work safe. We have gotten 6 inches or more of snow and I am dreading the commute home tonight because the temp is supposed to drop to 18 degrees. I have to get up early in the am to do it all over again :angry:

wow clarie please be safe you know someone hit me on christmas eve and torn my car up, i just thank god i was ok, so please be careful...

Timeline
mi giving free advice today from now til 8pm. pass it on

:rofl::rofl:

Nells a so mi answer a question a so mi move away from the screen..i'm all over the place here..paying bills, checking my accts, trying to register for next semester..ooo Lord help me

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

wow clarie please be safe you know someone hit me on christmas eve and torn my car up, i just thank god i was ok, so please be careful...

Yea, Thank God she is ok..ppl think SUVs mek di road melt or clear way or something...glad she's good though..please tek yuh time going home..ooo BTW

Clairey wah u know bout Labor Substitution?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

well the only accident i wasnin wid the snow was mi nearly bruk mi hip on di ice. mi nearly go in a wheelchair like ####### cheney

Timeline
It sure is Nelly...why isn't anyone chatting? Guess they are too busy watching the events on TV.

I was busy saving lives :whistle::whistle:

tell dem ms claire not everybody have nine lives like puss

Edited by jakeswife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.