Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm doing good. Conmar went and got some of his need shots today...guess he has to go back next month to get some more. I was shocked he went and did that without me even telling him to.

:thumbs: that sounds great Dillon.. men are not usually proactive.. he just might make u proud girl LOL

Timeline
I'm doing good. Conmar went and got some of his need shots today...guess he has to go back next month to get some more. I was shocked he went and did that without me even telling him to.

He's rocking and determined!! Good for him.

Did you decide on the DHL route or not?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
HEY ISLANDWOMAN, I'M WISHING YOU NOTHING BUT GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW :energy:

Thanks ladies. Everyone say a prayer for us when you get up Thursday morning. :blush: I will send a text to a couple of my yardie vj sisters to let ya'll know what went down.

yeah girl.. be blessed.. u know u are gonna bring vj another approval :dance:

Timeline
It sure is Nelly...why isn't anyone chatting? Guess they are too busy watching the events on TV.

I'm on here, another web site, e-mail, texting, and actually trying to do some work all at the same time. I like to call it multi-tasking at it's best.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

THATS GOOD HE IS HANDLING HIS WITHOUT YOU TELLING HIM :thumbs:

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He's rocking and determined!! Good for him.

Did you decide on the DHL route or not?

We decided to try it. He went today to go and do it but they were closed? So he is on his way back now to see if they are open now but if not he is going to go and try again tomorrow. He went to the RGD for the Non impediment form yesterday and just FYI to everyone the fee used to be $5000J but he said it is now $8000J.

Quanna he did make me proud and I even told him so.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I am trying to work, but not really motivated - I went online and downloaded the articles I have to read this week, bc my classes started today - 200 pgs :cry:

WOW SUS, I REALLY BEEN SLACKING I NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK :crying::crying:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

It sure is Nelly...why isn't anyone chatting? Guess they are too busy watching the events on TV.

I'm on here, another web site, e-mail, texting, and actually trying to do some work all at the same time. I like to call it multi-tasking at it's best.

Thats me Jomo texting, emailing,im, on another board chatting but no homework :(:(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

I hope no one has a fire or needs an ambulance!!

hehehe..I wante to take the girls out yesterday...and I thought and thought about it..and was like ooo heck nahh i gotta clean all this mess after

Jake..what positions are u looking at?

i am looking for administrative/clerical. or my favourite human resources assistant. i am going back to school to study human resource management and/or counselling

Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

I hope no one has a fire or needs an ambulance!!

hehehe..I wante to take the girls out yesterday...and I thought and thought about it..and was like ooo heck nahh i gotta clean all this mess after

Jake..what positions are u looking at?

i am looking for administrative/clerical. or my favourite human resources assistant. i am going back to school to study human resource management and/or counselling

Jakes i can see you being a great counselor :thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline

I am doing my MS in HR Management right now - Have you thought about temping? If you don't need a job with benefits, it's a great way to feel out a variety of corporations / roles - and often with long term temp jobs you land in a really good position.

I am trying to work, but not really motivated - I went online and downloaded the articles I have to read this week, bc my classes started today - 200 pgs :cry:

WOW SUS, I REALLY BEEN SLACKING I NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK :crying::crying:

I am not on track Nels - this is DAY ONE of the semester :cry:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
We decided to try it. He went today to go and do it but they were closed? So he is on his way back now to see if they are open now but if not he is going to go and try again tomorrow. He went to the RGD for the Non impediment form yesterday and just FYI to everyone the fee used to be $5000J but he said it is now $8000J.

OMG!!!! Like $5k wasn't bad enough......

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG!!!! Like $5k wasn't bad enough......

That is what I was thinking...although they said he could come and pick it up today. I am confused and he said they are closed too today? Not sure why maybe they got a new president or something and everything is closed. LOL!

Guess he is going to go the the RGD again tomorrow in St Ann to see if they have it for him.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dillion, I saw your packet 3 was sent out, our was sent out but we never received it.... we just got an appt to drop off the info..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.