Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey IW...you all packed and ready to go tomorrow?

Pretty much. Just gotta finish my last couple things tonight and I'm done. I have been doing mega laundry for the last 3 days so I don't have to come home to any full hampers.

A just called me spitting bullets. He took most of his first paycheck of his real-offical job he started on the 5th and went to buy me "something special". Well it is apparently some homemade - he checked the guy at his shop on Saturday but he said he didn't do it the way he wanted so he told him fix it right. That was the last time he talked to him. He called him on Sunday and couldn't get him. He left work a little early yesterday and no man - saw one of his workers who said he can't get him either and he didn't go to shop at all yesterday. A goes again today and there is 7 other people at the shop looking for this man. One guy paid him over $60k ja for whatever this guy does (A still won't tell me). They are all hopping mad thinking this guy has stolen their money and busted out of town!!!

No good deed goes unpunished........

:whistle::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Pretty much. Just gotta finish my last couple things tonight and I'm done. I have been doing mega laundry for the last 3 days so I don't have to come home to any full hampers.

A just called me spitting bullets. He took most of his first paycheck of his real-offical job he started on the 5th and went to buy me "something special". Well it is apparently some homemade - he checked the guy at his shop on Saturday but he said he didn't do it the way he wanted so he told him fix it right. That was the last time he talked to him. He called him on Sunday and couldn't get him. He left work a little early yesterday and no man - saw one of his workers who said he can't get him either and he didn't go to shop at all yesterday. A goes again today and there is 7 other people at the shop looking for this man. One guy paid him over $60k ja for whatever this guy does (A still won't tell me). They are all hopping mad thinking this guy has stolen their money and busted out of town!!!

No good deed goes unpunished........

Common theme there! Hopefully the guy didn't skip - but I have little faith in people right now.

Good luck at the job interview today, Portland, forgot to say it earlier!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

KIMMY THOSE PIC ARE TO SMALL

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Congratulations to our President Barack Obama !!! I am a proud citizen today !!! I was very emotional and overwhelmed for a minute..alomost unbelievable

KIMMY THOSE PIC ARE TO SMALL

:)..i changed them since yesterday..i can't even see them right now..at work :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mornin all. what kinda job is portland interviewing for today? yes me know mi fass

Hey JW, I was suppose to have an interview for a Compensation position but we got 2 inches of snow and in NC that's serious stuff, so I had to reschedule.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

:angry:

Morning or shall i say afternoon Yardies....

Working my azz off today, cleaning up other peoples mess, so im not a happy camper. WHOO HOO BARACK!!!

they showed it in the office at work today, but of course i missed it, im sure i will get a replay on TV tonite.

Everyone Be Blessed

Peace

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mornin all. what kinda job is portland interviewing for today? yes me know mi fass

Hey JW, I was suppose to have an interview for a Compensation position but we got 2 inches of snow and in NC that's serious stuff, so I had to reschedule.

I was busting on one of my outside counsel today - He's in Raleigh, and when I called him, his vm said they were closed because of inclement weather - We were hysterical - we had about 10 inches over the weekend, he has TWO!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I was busting on one of my outside counsel today - He's in Raleigh, and when I called him, his vm said they were closed because of inclement weather - We were hysterical - we had about 10 inches over the weekend, he has TWO!

pORTLANd..sorry I hate anticipation...

but Sus,,i'm crackin up over here..2 whole inches huh...LMAO !!

Timeline

We are in a STATE of EMERGENCY..... Can you believe it..... When I lived in PA we had over a foot of snow and still had to go to school....

Thanks everyone for your well wishes....

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline

Yeah Kimmy, we don't have the equipment like you guys up north so they can clean alot of the streets and we had rain last night and temp fell so they said there is some ice condition...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my my my...(seriously I hope ur safe)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon ladies,

I watch the inaugaration and I am so proud of President Obama :dance::dance:

PA u are in a state of Emergency with such liltle bit of snow. U NEED to come to Canada. Good luck on ur interview :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.