SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I heard them speaking different to each other. No one ever clarified that it was called patois (thanx Hotlegz). I just thought it was called Jamaican. I don't know anything about the Jamaican culture. I'm sorry for not knowing. GForce just laughs at most of my questions. He said he will teach me when he gets home to me.

I guess I'll sign off now. Thanks for all your help. Leila

this is serious it's no joke..the rest of ur lives..tell him he needs to stop laughing

I wondered why he wanted to wait until he gets here to teach her???? :wacko::wacko:

Cause he's afraid he won't get here if he teaches her first? :whistle: Little did he know she would suss out the Yardies :devil::devil:

I think it's a troll. She lets too many clues slip when she's talking.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
jawi what have you decided to do about your friend situation. again i might have been harsh but some people never recognize the damage they are doing to another until the friend is there no more and then they realize the value of the friendship

I'm going to pray about it first. I feel that the friendship has run its course...and I need to surround myself with people that love me like I love them. A has gotten upset with me a number of times because he has seen how much she has hurt me...Jonesie too for that matter. She (the friend) always manages to find a way back in because I have such a forgiving spirit.

Aww..Jawi (hugs). When the time is right for you, you will find the strength to end her draining friendship - just like in any relationship.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
This is so true. I have talked to so many young Jamaican men that really feel the music videos they see on BET/MTV are how we live. Especially if they hear you are from Atlanta or New York. Then, some of us go down pretending to be ballers...maxing out credit cards and staying in hotels that are over $100 per night...knowing that we will be living on Ramen noodles for the next 6 months because of it. Not to mention Jamaicans that come abroad and then go back home and try to floss all the gifts and name brand extras that they went broke trying to carry back, so they don't look like a failure. It is a vicious circle of illusion and lies.

Jawi, I love this last paragraph. Well said.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good morning Sus. Hope you feel better.

I dropped my family off at the subway 5:30am and traffic is a mess. It's a beautiful thing to see so many people out and excited about today.

Jamaica is alive today as well! A called me around 7:00 and I could hear all the hooting and hollering already. He said every tv station and radio station is tuned into Obama. He even told me the temp in DC - LOL!

Good Morning all, I choose the worst day yo schedule an interview... Not only is it THE BIG DAY!!!..... but we got 2inches of snow in Raleigh and half the city is shut down.... even some malls are closed until noon.... I am like its only two inches... then the showed the roadways and this people do not know how to drive.... WTH

Good luck Portland. Drive careful cuz those people who don't get snow don't know what the heck to do with it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

Sus hope you feel better!

Portland good luck on that interview, knock them dead!

I am working from home today my daughter was nice enough to get the stomach flu last night so we will be watching all the events.

Dillon, didn't even realize your timeline has moved so much till just now. Are you guys getting excited?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

Sus hope you feel better!

Portland good luck on that interview, knock them dead!

I am working from home today my daughter was nice enough to get the stomach flu last night so we will be watching all the events.

Dillon, didn't even realize your timeline has moved so much till just now. Are you guys getting excited?

YES we are very excited and he has been very busy getting all the little things done that he needs to get done.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Wakey!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

WHY are ya'll 50 pages into a new thread???? i was just here friday, whappen???

now mi affi ketch up w/ the rest of 11 HAN 12!! :cry:

no need to tell me "nuh bodda" ca ya know how nosy I am LOL

Good morning all, am at work, at least the job was nice enough to have the inauguration airing on a tv in our conference room.. i should be able to catch the swearing in on my break..

BE BLESSED!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.