Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

HEY KK WERE YOU ABLE TO WATCH THE MOVIE, HELLO PAM

I'm suppose to be working from home tonight!! but I keep coming on VJ!! Help me!!!

I AM SUPPOSE TO BE DOING TIMESHEETS AND OF COURSE HOMEWORK :wacko:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, I am too lazy to delete out some of the posts - I agree with you Jake - but, Only the two people in the relationship and God can judge. I have a friend that dove into a relationship, and moved halfway around the world after 6 weeks of meeting - they have been married ten years and are the happiest couple I know - another couple that has been married 5 years next month after a short courtship - My sister married 18 months to the day she met her hubby - they have been married 17 years.

I think that sometimes we jump to quick to assume someone's a troll - believe it or not, there are many out there who don't know anything about the Jamaican culture - if BB is serious about this relationship, then it's up to her to research and learn - And, as fellow women, I would hope that we can be there to help that.

Nicely said Sus!

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - President Gerald Ford

AOS Timeline (from B2)

12.31.08....Package Sent to Chicago

01.13.09....NOA1 received

03.14.09....Biometrics Appt

03.25.09....EAD Card Received

04.05.09....Interview Appt Received

05.07.09....Interview

05.07.09....APPROVED!!!

06.23.09....Conditional Green Card Received!!!!

Stepdaughter Consular Filing

01.27.10....I-130 Package sent to Chicago

02.08.10....NOA1 received

OtIZm5.png

Filed: Timeline
I couldn't get the site to work....it was asking me to sign up for something too.

IT WORKED FINE FOR ME AND I HONEY WATCH THE MOVIE ALSO

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Evening ladies.

I'm so busy with work I can hardly get on these days.

After catching up I hope the BeautifulBaby comes back. Sounds like she needs some mentoring. :D

Take care all and Happy Inauguration!

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - President Gerald Ford

AOS Timeline (from B2)

12.31.08....Package Sent to Chicago

01.13.09....NOA1 received

03.14.09....Biometrics Appt

03.25.09....EAD Card Received

04.05.09....Interview Appt Received

05.07.09....Interview

05.07.09....APPROVED!!!

06.23.09....Conditional Green Card Received!!!!

Stepdaughter Consular Filing

01.27.10....I-130 Package sent to Chicago

02.08.10....NOA1 received

OtIZm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.