SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok so i did my home work i check the link to catch up with unnu gossip and i see that someone is overly oblivious to what they are getting into. am i on board here or far off?

:thumbs:

can u guys let me know if my pics bothe anyone..thnx..i'm serious

WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER ANYONE, HELL I WOULD THINK MINES WOULD BE THE ONES TO BOTHE PEOPLE

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Is there more than one person it would bother?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yup, they bother me - Cause you are flaunting that you are way more blessed in the cleavage dept! :rofl:

Mek mi tell yuh!!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I heard them speaking different to each other. No one ever clarified that it was called patois (thanx Hotlegz). I just thought it was called Jamaican. I don't know anything about the Jamaican culture. I'm sorry for not knowing. GForce just laughs at most of my questions. He said he will teach me when he gets home to me.

I guess I'll sign off now. Thanks for all your help. Leila

this is serious it's no joke..the rest of ur lives..tell him he needs to stop laughing

Is this a real poster? Seriously? I went back to catch up after I calmed down about my situation. Do you think it is the other girl that ran off...the one with the sister? Timeline fits...I think.

ok so i did my home work i check the link to catch up with unnu gossip and i see that someone is overly oblivious to what they are getting into. am i on board here or far off?

I was lost too.

I will withhold my opinion because I don't have the freedom to chat like the rest of you. I think she is serious though.

BeautifulBaby...Leila...BB...just stay in prayer. Ask your fiance' to be real and answer all your questions. You have a huge cultural gap. It is not impossible...even if others make you feel it is. There are some that were just as lost when they started...welcome to VJ and the yardie forum.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

:wow::wow::wow:

ok wha wrong now

:lol::lol: i keep clickin di wrang emoticon..cho ..dat was thumbs up

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER ANYONE, HELL I WOULD THINK MINES WOULD BE THE ONES TO BOTHE PEOPLE

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Is there more than one person it would bother?

I THINK 2 BUT ONE IS NOT ON HERE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Yup, they bother me - Cause you are flaunting that you are way more blessed in the cleavage dept! :rofl:

Mek mi tell yuh!!!

:rofl::rofl: ..no tru a 3 a dem..mi no know if dem tek up to much page

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
kimmy live up to you name ""mother of the thread""

a wah di baxide dis..mi a modda a 2 beautiful girls an sometimes mi husband name kashi...who started this thread Squitto i believe...oonuh fi tank she

dem lucky..obviously..dem no care...heheheee or dem woulda ask yuh fi remove it aready

Timeline
Is this a real poster? Seriously? I went back to catch up after I calmed down about my situation. Do you think it is the other girl that ran off...the one with the sister? Timeline fits...I think.

hmmmm

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I heard them speaking different to each other. No one ever clarified that it was called patois (thanx Hotlegz). I just thought it was called Jamaican. I don't know anything about the Jamaican culture. I'm sorry for not knowing. GForce just laughs at most of my questions. He said he will teach me when he gets home to me.

this is serious it's no joke..the rest of ur lives..tell him he needs to stop laughing

I wondered why he wanted to wait until he gets here to teach her???? :wacko::wacko:

teach what?

About Jamaica and the culture of Jamaica and its language. :unsure:

I wondered why he wanted to wait until he gets here to teach her???? :wacko::wacko:

Cause he's afraid he won't get here if he teaches her first? :whistle: Little did he know she would suss out the Yardies :devil::devil:

My thoughts exactly, Sus :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

I was lost too.

I will withhold my opinion because I don't have the freedom to chat like the rest of you. I think she is serious though.

BeautifulBaby...Leila...BB...just stay in prayer. Ask your fiance' to be real and answer all your questions. You have a huge cultural gap. It is not impossible...even if others make you feel it is. There are some that were just as lost when they started...welcome to VJ and the yardie forum.

ok..mi glad u no lost more wid jake :)

ok mi neva mean eidiat in the literal term cuz mi no knoa har..mi just hope she get wid di culture soon..mi deh fi ansa anybody question if mi can..if not mi forward dem to Jawi !!

Filed: Timeline

a wah di baxide dis..mi a modda a 2 beautiful girls an sometimes mi husband name kashi...who started this thread Squitto i believe...oonuh fi tank she

dem lucky..obviously..dem no care...heheheee or dem woulda ask yuh fi remove it aready

I WISH THEY WOULD :angry::angry:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

:wow::wow::wow:

ok wha wrong now

:lol::lol: i keep clickin di wrang emoticon..cho ..dat was thumbs up

roxie post the ""wow""and throw me off. i see your thumps up

Timeline

I WISH THEY WOULD :angry::angry:

mi lost :wacko:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.