SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok somebody anybody answer this. when is islandwoman hubby's interview and is she going to jam?

22 and I dont know..

thanks shrewd you are next in line for your blessings.

I hope :) I sure have been waiting a long time :)

Thanks for the encouragment!

well i will be celebrating 2 things. your man coming home and 2 days from that i will be going on vacation with my hubby.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hello All!

Just noticed we're on part 12!! Man, I miss a couple of days loggin in and we get so far.

yep marlita u miss one day and it's like you miss 20. sometimes mi vex so till mi just tun where it stop but mi feel like mi lef behind so then mi go back and ketch up. lawd mi addicted :help:

Yeah, I feel completly out of it lately. Plus I am having a hard time spelling or typing...one of them. It takes me forever to write one post without having 500 mispelled words or craziness. I dont know whats wrong with me. You shoulda seen how long it took me to type this post. I think I am having an aneurysm.

join the club last week i was so exhauted to read cause mi know mi have alot to catch up pon because of the endless chatting dem put dung but i am here back to mi old self. how is hubby job hunting going?

Well he got a job as a Concierge for the Black Tie Events company. They basically work like corporate conventions at hotels and convention centers. So he starts next week I believe and its at the Hilton on the water so its close.

Then he also starts his Graphic Design classes next week, which will be really good training for him. He got in thru the ROP program, so no residency requirements, or long wait, which means by 2 semesters, he'll have a portfolio and able to get an entry level graphic design job, and just work up from there.

well he is on his way and now he can share the responsiblities and feel more like himself. you must be relieved that he is feeling that way.

I think he will feel like he is contributing more when he gets a job, however, he really does help put alot now with house chores. One thing for sure, he is not lazy when it comes to a clean home. He washes dishes, makes the bed, cooks more now, washes clothes and walks the dog. So I am really glad that he has helped with all that stuff. Its hard to keep up a house and work sometimes so he balances that out alot.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Hello All!

Just noticed we're on part 12!! Man, I miss a couple of days loggin in and we get so far.

yep marlita u miss one day and it's like you miss 20. sometimes mi vex so till mi just tun where it stop but mi feel like mi lef behind so then mi go back and ketch up. lawd mi addicted :help:

Yeah, I feel completly out of it lately. Plus I am having a hard time spelling or typing...one of them. It takes me forever to write one post without having 500 mispelled words or craziness. I dont know whats wrong with me. You shoulda seen how long it took me to type this post. I think I am having an aneurysm.

join the club last week i was so exhauted to read cause mi know mi have alot to catch up pon because of the endless chatting dem put dung but i am here back to mi old self. how is hubby job hunting going?

Well he got a job as a Concierge for the Black Tie Events company. They basically work like corporate conventions at hotels and convention centers. So he starts next week I believe and its at the Hilton on the water so its close.

Then he also starts his Graphic Design classes next week, which will be really good training for him. He got in thru the ROP program, so no residency requirements, or long wait, which means by 2 semesters, he'll have a portfolio and able to get an entry level graphic design job, and just work up from there.

well he is on his way and now he can share the responsiblities and feel more like himself. you must be relieved that he is feeling that way.

I think he will feel like he is contributing more when he gets a job, however, he really does help put alot now with house chores. One thing for sure, he is not lazy when it comes to a clean home. He washes dishes, makes the bed, cooks more now, washes clothes and walks the dog. So I am really glad that he has helped with all that stuff. Its hard to keep up a house and work sometimes so he balances that out alot.

you go girl you hit the jackpot.well with his accent i am sure they will hire him. i realize that americans love to hear us speak. everytime i go somewhere and i speak to someone they ask me to keep talking . it 'feels kinda weird but i just smile and continue talking.

Timeline

i finally finished watching NOtorious Nelly, i thought it was good. I was never a biggie fan but in the movie he was pretty charismatic, so i see why the ladies was on him. The little boy who played him as young biggie was his son in real life. One thing though i think the guy who played him did a good job,but he was too cute to have been the actual biggie, cause if i remember correctly he wasnt the most attractive man...lol

and :angry: angela bassett with her ol bootleg accent, i think sheryl lee ralph could have done just as good.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok somebody anybody answer this. when is islandwoman hubby's interview and is she going to jam?

Thursday is the interview and she is leaving on Wednesday... :wacko: Got it???? :rofl:

yes mi get it. thanks too ms. claire

U R Most welcome my dear... :unsure:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
i finally finished watching NOtorious Nelly, i thought it was good. I was never a biggie fan but in the movie he was pretty charismatic, so i see why the ladies was on him. The little boy who played him as young biggie was his son in real life. One thing though i think the guy who played him did a good job,but he was too cute to have been the actual biggie, cause if i remember correctly he wasnt the most attractive man...lol

and :angry: angela bassett with her ol bootleg accent, i think sheryl lee ralph could have done just as good.

ok, i am relunctant to watch it cause we already know the ending and i DO NOT LIKE PUFFY. I agree that the guy playing him is a lot better looking.

Filed: Timeline
HEY LADIES WHATS GOING ON

hey girl how you doing today?

I AM DOING GOOD JUST GOT IN FROM WORK HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

puffy is a clown ( no offense to puffy fans) and in the movie, he was still a clown. the movie was sad to me and i missed a chunk of it when it timed out on me, but all in all i would recommend it :thumbs:

now im gonna see what else is on line i want to see

HONEY, IT WAS JUST OK TO ME GLAD I DIDNT PAY TO SEE IT

puffy is a clown ( no offense to puffy fans) and in the movie, he was still a clown. the movie was sad to me and i missed a chunk of it when it timed out on me, but all in all i would recommend it :thumbs:

now im gonna see what else is on line i want to see

DEREK LUKE WAS A JOKE TO ME BUT HELL PUFF IS A JOKE TO MISS

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whaa gwaan peeps? I just had an argument with the friend that has my other car...she is actually the one I posted about yesterday. She thinks that I should have someone drive me to her house to get my payment because she doesn't have any gas. Talking about my sister told her that I went back to work, so why can't I drive to her house.

I told her ummm...because you are driving my CAR. Every month I have to go through this with her. I am a nice person, but I feel like she is definitely trying to give it to me with no vaseline. I don't want to leave her or the kids stranded with no transportation, but she has not visited me once since I had the surgery. Nor, does she have any intent to, considering she wants me to ride to her house over 30 minutes away.

In November, I told her that I would give her until January 12th when her semester in class ends. I'm just having a hard time making myself be mean and take the car back. Suggestions please?

jawi the reason why you are so short with her now is because you stil have unresolve feelings aboout her insensitivity to your pain. i really think that you have the perfect opportunity now to let her know how you feel about what she did as a ""friends"""

you will not be able to patch things up her have a healthy relationship with the person unless or until you tell her how you truly feel. the action of taking back the vehicle will be a reaction to the treatment that she shown you and not talking about it letting her know that you do not approve of her behaviour gives her licience {SP} to continue the heartlless behaviour.

I have told her that I was hurt that she didn't come when I needed her the most. However, I told her when she first got the car that she could keep it for a couple of months back in August of 2007. Then, when I asked for the car back to give to my sister's husband, she had a sob story. So, I told her that I really needed to get the car back after she finished her current semester of classes (January 12th). She told me that she would purchase a car with income tax before that date. Now, she is telling me that she still doesn't have the funds to get a car. I have had to ask for the agreed upon $ EVERY single month, with her having excuse after excuse. I'm not taking the car because she did not show up.

I also wasn't short with her when I called. She told me that I would have to come and get the money because she had other stuff to do. Including going past my house to visit with her sister and brother. I think that is wrong, and I shouldn't have to hunt her down. I have told her how I feel without bringing the car into the equation at all.

But, how do I tell her to bring me the car without appearing heartless that she still doesn't have transportation? She has had the car for over a year now. She also had $6000 from taxes last year...but didn't feel the need to get a car because my car is hers now.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello All!

Marlita that is awesome news!

a lady just stop by the office, she had her baby 2 weeks ago and she is returning to work on monday. she said that she can not afford to be off. damn :angry:

IMG00869.jpg

oh how sad! For this to be the US, we SUCK at medical insurance and family sometimes.

Don't talk too soon about the medical insurance. I have a friend who lives in England and he got sick while in church and was brought to the hospital and was diagnosed with a bundle branch block in hi heart. He was discharged the next day to followup with his general practitioner and he has to wait for an appointment to be mailed to him. Mind you this condition is very serious and he has been waiting since November for this appointment. This is the effect of "free" health care.

Insurance in the states is not all we want it to be but there are worse out there. I am happy with what I have because I can go to the doctor anytime I want to.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
HEY LADIES WHATS GOING ON

hey girl how you doing today?

I AM DOING GOOD JUST GOT IN FROM WORK HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY

i am doing good too i am here getting my mind ready to get my driving test and all that done to be able to drive and get a car. my hubby is excited to go car shopping go figure

jawi your friend is so wrong on so many level, please get your car from her and you can bet she will need you before you need her, she remind me of one of my friend who i had to cut loose also.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.