Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay Beautifulbaby, we will go with Leila, becuse when you'll typing BeautifulBaby, is way to long to type, before you forget your thought process. :)

Oh. I didn't think of that. I can be a bit #######. I'm okay with BB or Leila. I don't want to cause any hardships or memory losses. LOL I didn't think young people forget that quickly, but ok.

RoxcieJoe, you seem like the resident mother on here. Are you and HotLegz the people that most people turn to for advice or help?

12581.gif

Timeline
tHNX sUS..i WAS TRYING TO THINNK of a nickname for Beautifulbaby..BB it is!!

My real name (actually my middle name) is Leila. I hate my first name, so I never use it. Beautifulbaby is my nickname from my sweet love. I get goosebumps everytime I think of how he said it. I love his accent!

So, if I get a package together for Valentine's Day, how much will it cost?

oK..Leila it is..

I won't call u Beautiful..cause i don't want u getting off or anything..heeehee

Kimmy, you are a saint......I read the post......

Which? Yahoo?

BEAUTIFUL it is.... :dance:

beautiful it's not..she no waan yuh shorten..ahahha..a wonda if she can read patois..ahhaha

I'm okay with BB now that RoxcieJoe clarified why you needed to shorten it. What is patios? You mean yard furniture? I'm confused. Why would I read patio furniture? Are you all messing with me? :blink::blush::unsure::crying:

12581.gif

Okay Beautifulbaby, we will go with Leila, becuse when you'll typing BeautifulBaby, is way to long to type, before you forget your thought process. :)

Oh. I didn't think of that. I can be a bit #######. I'm okay with BB or Leila. I don't want to cause any hardships or memory losses. LOL I didn't think young people forget that quickly, but ok.

RoxcieJoe, you seem like the resident mother on here. Are you and HotLegz the people that most people turn to for advice or help?

NOt me, I'm just post occasionally.... Hotlegz and the others have more expercience than I.

My real name (actually my middle name) is Leila. I hate my first name, so I never use it. Beautifulbaby is my nickname from my sweet love. I get goosebumps everytime I think of how he said it. I love his accent!

oK..Leila it is..

Which? Yahoo?

beautiful it's not..she no waan yuh shorten..ahahha..a wonda if she can read patois..ahhaha

I'm okay with BB now that RoxcieJoe clarified why you needed to shorten it. What is patios? You mean yard furniture? I'm confused. Why would I read patio furniture? Are you all messing with me? :blink::blush::unsure::crying:

Sweetheart, patios is their local language. Did you not hear this when you were in Jamaica ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oK..Leila it is..

Which? Yahoo?

:blink:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

:lol:

sry Leila but i cant help it :rofl:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

NOt me, I'm just post occasionally.... Hotlegz and the others have more expercience than I.

oK..Leila it is..

Which? Yahoo?

Sweetheart, patios is their local language. Did you not hear this when you were in Jamaica ?

I heard them speaking different to each other. No one ever clarified that it was called patois (thanx Hotlegz). I just thought it was called Jamaican. I don't know anything about the Jamaican culture. I'm sorry for not knowing. GForce just laughs at most of my questions. He said he will teach me when he gets home to me.

I guess I'll sign off now. Thanks for all your help. Leila

12581.gif

Timeline

:lol:

sry Leila but i cant help it :rofl:

I guess it is pretty funny now that I know what it is. LOL :innocent:

Thanx for all the help. I guess I should get to work now.

12581.gif

Timeline

Leila....my apologies if I offended you by laughing. I'm a born Jamaican but there are a lot of people on here who weren't born there that have learned lots. We're willing to teach ya. Like Kimmy (Hotlegz) said...we can teach you and I'm sure GForce will be VERY impressed :star:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
jakeswife i think her interview is the 21 or 22nd and far as i know she is going, cause she was talking about the usair plane crash.

thanx honey. bwoy i see some air fare that mek mi want poop mi pants $$$$$$$$$

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Birthday Morant Bay!

I seconded that - Happy Birthday!! Hope your trip was wonderful!

IW when are you going to jam? when is your hubby's interview? sorry but you can see that i failed to catch up

I'm flying Wednesday - interview is Thursday at 9:00 am. No worry - yuh not miss nuttin yet!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.