Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, I need a "wash out too" :blush:

I do it ever 3 months. I think that's another reason my skin stays so clear, but I did something wrong this time. I just called daddy he said I may have boiled it too long. I'm glad it wasn't the senna bush or HERB as we call it, because I would be passed out on the floor

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
damn, what is going on with the bellies today

Part of mine is nerves.

I brought cerasse tea back with me from JA - Caught my mother about to make herself a cup the other day - Thankfully, I stopped her in time! :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Part of mine is nerves.

I brought cerasse tea back with me from JA - Caught my mother about to make herself a cup the other day - Thankfully, I stopped her in time! :blink:

I usually don't have the effect on me, mi no know, but I'm bent over my desk in pain...soon reach back

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Good Morning everyone, no bellies aches for me, hope u ladies feel better soon.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,

Well i am now part of FB< i told myself i wasnt gonna join, but curiousity got the best of me. SInce i joined two of my cousins have found me online, im like damn that was quick.

No belly ache, for me but i spent most of the night sweating like a ho in church getting rid of my cold so i feel better today. I still sound like a man when i talk but feeling better just the same.....

Cant wait till friday...

Timeline

Morning everyone! Just came on real quick to pass along a coupon I received in my email...I made a new thread with the attachment.

Have a blessed weekend :star:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

Lawny, yeah i have seen the mohawks and some people can pull them off...lol

I might have to post a pic of my baby with his, i cant quite get used to it, but i didnt want to upset him at the barber shop so i just said go ahead and get it if you want... Now all he needs is a bandanna around his neck and he is good to go...

Timeline

Part of mine is nerves.

Think thats my problem too Sus.

Part of mine is nerves.

I usually don't have the effect on me, mi no know, but I'm bent over my desk in pain...soon reach back

Lawny I hope you make it thru the day.

Morning ladies,

Well i am now part of FB< i told myself i wasnt gonna join, but curiousity got the best of me. SInce i joined two of my cousins have found me online, im like damn that was quick.

No belly ache, for me but i spent most of the night sweating like a ho in church getting rid of my cold so i feel better today. I still sound like a man when i talk but feeling better just the same.....

Cant wait till friday...

Honey glad your feeling betta..

I can't wait til friday either, I'm tired of getting up at 3am :crying::crying:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I do it ever 3 months. I think that's another reason my skin stays so clear, but I did something wrong this time. I just called daddy he said I may have boiled it too long. I'm glad it wasn't the senna bush or HERB as we call it, because I would be passed out on the floor

I need to step up. I do it once a year :blush: . Is every 3 months okay or is that too quick?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

I need to step up. I do it once a year :blush: . Is every 3 months okay or is that too quick?

No, well not for me, I use to drink it once a month...some times I mix it with senna.

tep aff a mi name

How much do you drink when you do it? I drank 1 cup of tea - Had awful cramps, but no washout :help:

I drank a cup also, I know what I did, I boiled it too long, so it's strong.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
How much do you drink when you do it? I drank 1 cup of tea - Had awful cramps, but no washout :help:

I drank a cup also, I know what I did, I boiled it too long, so it's strong.

why you have fi tek wash out so much u a try do- -do out u tripe?

im back

guess what rg has been on the computer talking w/ my friends, we all kind of im all day and i invited him today since he wasn't working..it was real nice..

yes nelly i am in dallas..

shaunsgal.. so happy that honey made it and u guys are doing well.. on the DL i know what u was talking bout w/ aunt flo..desparate times cause for desparte measures, and not my idea, cuz i am fine w/out it!!! (it was HIS shhhh)

ok girls.. i am out.. see yall later!!!

I AM COMING THE FIRST WEEKEND OF MARCH AND I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN SO MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP?

I am there too!!! :no: Keep me posted on any plans!

Ok maybe we can meet up and do dinner or lunch i will hit u in a pm ok

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.