SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yaardies!

Just hailing you all. Hope all is well with everyone. Leaving on Friday morning for a weekend trip to JA. So I'll holla when I get back :lol:

- Marie (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
im back

guess what rg has been on the computer talking w/ my friends, we all kind of im all day and i invited him today since he wasn't working..it was real nice..

yes nelly i am in dallas..

shaunsgal.. so happy that honey made it and u guys are doing well.. on the DL i know what u was talking bout w/ aunt flo..desparate times cause for desparte measures, and not my idea, cuz i am fine w/out it!!! (it was HIS shhhh)

ok girls.. i am out.. see yall later!!!

I AM COMING THE FIRST WEEKEND OF MARCH AND I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN SO MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP?

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Hey Marie enjoy your vacation someone was asking about you yesterday

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yaardies!

Just hailing you all. Hope all is well with everyone. Leaving on Friday morning for a weekend trip to JA. So I'll holla when I get back :lol:

- Marie (F)

You best - and we want pictures of the wedding!!!!!!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey long time no see ladies, BEEN CRAZY BUSY thursday.. i am on facebook too, just started this week so pm me u guys emails so i can find u (if u want me to)

mine is dancehallquana@yahoo.com

hey ladies, let me tell u GOD is a good God, YES HE IS..

ALL THE TIME!!! Congrats Quans!!! I agree with Kimkim...divorce is not an easy way out! I think your entire process is proof of that! I am proud of you! You could have took the easy route and stayed in a comfortable ...although loveless marriage! But you wanted more! GOOD FOR YOU!!! :thumbs: Good that you went for what you deserved and didn't just settle for what you had...like Nels siggy says!

Congrats again Chica...and walk bravely into the next chapter of your life!!

Bless-ed (L),

Gill

I was just browsing around and saw this:

funny-dog-pictures-your-dog-bit-the-mailman.jpg

Maybe I am in a stupid mood, but it had me crying laughing

I'm sorry that ish is funny!! :lol: :lol:

Poor puppy!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
looks like im talking to myself quite a bit today....

Can someone explain to me the difference in FACEBOOK and MYSPACE..is facebook better?

to me facebook is more for adults facebook is better

Hey Guys,

I LOVE FACEBOOK!! I've been an addicted member of FB since 2005/2006...my students told me about it! Then I begged all my family & friends to join...it's finally starting to catch on! :yes:

I agree with you Nels...I feel like I have greater control over who can view my page in FB!

There is also a 'Who's who from VJ' topic page on FB! Just search for it under your FB 'Search' bar!

It's a good way to figure out who's who and 'friend' people you know! I put my name on the list....so feel free to 'Friend' me :D ...just let me know your VJ name so I know who you are!

Take care,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Ok... I actually took it one step further and started a new FB group for us! The name of the group in 'Who's who from VJ Yardies@home & Farrin' thread'. It's a private group to protect us from cyber-stalkers and what not. I am the Admin...but I have already sent out invites to my VJ friends that are also on FB! As soon as they decide to join...I will make as many people Admin's as possible. This way it's not just one person that you have to depend upon to get access to our group!

Again....once you sign into your FB page...just do an FB search for the page!

If you still can't find it email me and I'll send you the link!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
I just sent you a friend request Gill -

Got it Chica!! :luv:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

was that lawny talking bout needing a perm the other day?

my hair is so crunchy feeling at the roots, im tempted to perm it myself but i really want away from the "creme" wanna go natural, just dont know how.

yeah, girl it was me, latahs, going to do my volunterring likkle more

Shem, if you're game, the ladies where I volunteer at need some help, I'll get the details.

Okay, what kind of help?

They basically need guidance and help with getting back on their feet and out in the workplace...at lot of these women were made homeless because of unfortunate suituations like an abuse house hold, most of them just took their children and ran. Their stories make you want to cry

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
was that lawny talking bout needing a perm the other day?

my hair is so crunchy feeling at the roots, im tempted to perm it myself but i really want away from the "creme" wanna go natural, just dont know how.

yeah, girl it was me, latahs, going to do my volunterring likkle more

Shem, if you're game, the ladies where I volunteer at need some help, I'll get the details.

Okay, what kind of help?

They basically need guidance and help with getting back on their feet and out in the workplace...at lot of these women were made homeless because of unfortunate suituations like an abuse house hold, most of them just took their children and ran. Their stories make you want to cry

Sounds good, e-mail me the info.

That's it....I'm going to create a FB page. 6 or 7 people asked me the last two days if I had one. Now I have to figure it out :wacko:

Shem,

I also have face book I found 65 of my classmates, well, it's closer to 80, but I communicate with about 60 plus of them

HOney what's for dinner

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hi Gill I just sent my request too :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

hey lawny, i made chicken enchilada's for dinner and then my sons grandmother just dropped them off in here with a bag of Wendy's..... from Bible study.

then the little one just came in with an attitude cause i picked out some clothing for him and ironed it, and its not to his liking for tomorrows Valentines Day dance... so im supposed to re-iron.... :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.