SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Shem, I just went for a walk and it's beautiful outside and yes, people are out there with shorts and then some on.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shem, I just went for a walk and it's beautiful outside and yes, people are out there with shorts and then some on.

si dis a wah mi a talk bout...why mi fi put on shorts...wait man..wait..mi dress di same..dress di girls the same

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SHORTS!!!! What kind of temps do you have out there?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I had a big umbrella at lunch. Thought I was going to be doing Mary Poppins, the wind was so strong.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

It's 70 degrees and the FOOLS are out hells and all.

JG -- you know which ones I'm talking about!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OMG....just snorted tea out of my nose. Yes, I do. Ha ha..........

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know...took my daughter to school this morning....her classmates had on shorts, mini skirts and flip-flops :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know...took my daughter to school this morning....her classmates had on shorts, mini skirts and flip-flops :wacko:

Those same kids will be sick next week.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
hey long time no see ladies, BEEN CRAZY BUSY thursday.. i am on facebook too, just started this week so pm me u guys emails so i can find u (if u want me to)

mine is dancehallquana@yahoo.com

hey ladies, let me tell u GOD is a good God, YES HE IS..

u know the dismissal was set for thursday, well mr was SOOO upset that it was not the actual divorce proceeding that he AGREED to me getting the kids in order to hurry and get it over with!!!! i have sole custody and by GOD's grace they let the judge sign off on it THAT day.. We spent the whole day rewriting the divorce, waiting for clerks, waiting on the judge.. and at the last min they told us they could finish up everything that day.. we both were ECSTATIC!!!! i know it was God cuz they didn't even hear cases at the time they did ours...

when he had to go b4 the judge tho it was bittersweet, i could tell he was having a hard time, fidgeting and stuttering, i tried to pat his back and calm him down.. he told me, what was he gonna do w/out me, while I helped him review what he had to say b4 the judge and pointing when he lost his place.. it was very hard..

we talked the whole time b4, but after he was SILENT, i asked was he ok, and he said yeah..

i feel sorry for him, i remember mrs smith saying something about divorce being so easy for americans and i wonder if i took the easy way out, but i am happy now so that should be proof enough to me that i made the right decision, even people that have no idea what is going on tell me I am glowing. i want a husband not just a partner,, i want time and affection, not just a nice home and my bills taken care of.. I pray I follow God's lead on this next chapter of my life..

thanks u guys for all ur support...

Quana - I'm so happy for you!! God was definitely walking with you.

Thanks Kimmy :luv:

LOL! KK -- you have me hooked on Redbox!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Mine either :cry:

Congrats, Quana, I am happy for you - My friends Mom told me years ago - it doesn't matter how badly you want the divorce, who files for it, whatever - It still hits home that final day in court.

Why Sus?

That is true - for me it was the feeling of failure, even though I knew that I did everything I was capable of.

We have 50's - the UPS man is wearing his shorts but he's about the only one.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Mine either :cry:

Congrats, Quana, I am happy for you - My friends Mom told me years ago - it doesn't matter how badly you want the divorce, who files for it, whatever - It still hits home that final day in court.

Why Sus?

That is true - for me it was the feeling of failure, even though I knew that I did everything I was capable of.

The response right now is maybe the 23rd, maybe not the 23rd,................... never ending saga - I can tell you that if it's not final by the time I get there, the lawyer and I are having a little talk - enough fockery!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I'm about out of here for the day. And, won't be back till Friday morning. Hope you all have a nice couple of days!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

its warm here today NOW.. this morning.. i swear it was 40 now its at least 70, its hot..

man..

my friend (fellow nigeria vj'r) had her fiance come in last friday.. he got sick immediately.. this texas weather ain't no joke..

i was so excited to see them together, its sooo strange seeing the family come together w/ someone that is a stranger to them.. her mom doesn't even really trust him but she was cordial (in that she wasn't rude lol )

sounds like all u ladies had really nice families that were helpful and nice to ur SO..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.