SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Update on my friend who is dealing with the K1 and K2 - They got the DNA back - confirming he is the father of that beautiful child, and the info is on it's way to the embassy - they should have their visas issued in the next week or so!

Sus, it's weird how the ask some people for DNA test and others they don't. Marcel's friend who interviewed last week wasn't required to do one and his name was no on her birth certificate...

I agree. who knows. At least that fits in with the pattern of the immigration system from Jamaica..not much consistency!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey I am sorry to hear that you are still sick with the flu. I decided last night to sneak into Jamaica on Friday night, and leave on Sunday, so there goes my free ticket. It maybe a short visit, but we will enjoy ourselves.

Roxie, I did this a couple of times. Its GREAT! :devil:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, unfortunately he has a suck #### job, so he has the same day off every week and he isnt permanent staff, though he has been at his resort for over a year, so there is no sick days, calling off or vacations.. i keep telling him he needs to quit and look elsewhere. His spvsr he had initially was cool and would hook his schedule up so he could work days or have a day off when i came to visit, but that spvsr has since left and went to work at Turks and Caicos so we pretty much have to work with whatever schedule he gets :(

I have never been to Kingston, though that is where D is from, we keep saying if he ever gets a decent day off we will go to kingston to visit his mom.

Careful with that though Honey...right now any job is better than no job.

Update on my friend who is dealing with the K1 and K2 - They got the DNA back - confirming he is the father of that beautiful child, and the info is on it's way to the embassy - they should have their visas issued in the next week or so!

Wonderful Sus!! But I have no idea which friend ......I missed that boat somewhere.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Honey I am sorry to hear that you are still sick with the flu. I decided last night to sneak into Jamaica on Friday night, and leave on Sunday, so there goes my free ticket. It maybe a short visit, but we will enjoy ourselves.

me too.

They were some of my most relaxing trips.

My very favorites were months there though.

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too.

Three weeks in Jamaica is good enough for me! I start to get homesick after the first 2. :blush:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

me too.

Three weeks in Jamaica is good enough for me! I start to get homesick after the first 2. :blush:

haha. I find at the end of the 2nd week I got a little homesick my first summer but after that and then the next summer I was fine.

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

Wonderful Sus!! But I have no idea which friend ......I missed that boat somewhere.

LOL - A friend of mine that I met in Negril last May - she and her fiance and his beautiful little boy were staying in the Unit next to us- She can't get on here, it's blocked at work, so she emails me questions and I have posted them for her -

Sorry my question is gone. What are ur plans for SO this valentines day. I am running outta ideas :angry:

I sent a friend of mine who is an incredibly talented graphic artists pics of the two of us - He's going to draw us for me, and I will bring that down when I go in March -

And, I am bidding on cell phones on Ebay :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

LOL - A friend of mine that I met in Negril last May - she and her fiance and his beautiful little boy were staying in the Unit next to us- She can't get on here, it's blocked at work, so she emails me questions and I have posted them for her -

Sorry my question is gone. What are ur plans for SO this valentines day. I am running outta ideas :angry:

I sent a friend of mine who is an incredibly talented graphic artists pics of the two of us - He's going to draw us for me, and I will bring that down when I go in March -

:bonk:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I bought him a watch.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

You need to get some frequent buyer discount on the cell phones, Sus.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

1luv, i bought D, a bracelet off of Bidz.com and then i took 2 pictures of us i had already and made a valentines card on Snapfish.com and sent it to him. I got a good bid for the bracelet, i mailed it in one of those padded mailers so it didnt cost an arm and a leg and sent it regular mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.