boy leave it to you fi mek me homesick. i am hearing some new tunes

Edited by jakeswife

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Flour?? :huh: My recipe doesn't have flour.

KK, a little flour with milk and butter helps to thicken the melted cheese to the elbow macro.

Good Evening Ladies!

Sus I am soooo jealous of that car. It sounds gorgeous. I hope you are ready for your behind to be toasted on those leather seats come summer.

I am at home cleaning and cooking like a domesticated fool and nervous as heck! I don't want him to be disappointed with my housekeeping. Maybe I can find a way to distract him :devil: Wish me luck!

oh my gosh!! I am so so so excited for you!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

KK, a little flour with milk and butter helps to thicken the melted cheese to the elbow macro.

Good Evening Ladies!

Sus I am soooo jealous of that car. It sounds gorgeous. I hope you are ready for your behind to be toasted on those leather seats come summer.

I am at home cleaning and cooking like a domesticated fool and nervous as heck! I don't want him to be disappointed with my housekeeping. Maybe I can find a way to distract him :devil: Wish me luck!

u next shrewd :thumbs:

Timeline
i have the freakin FLU...does anyone have any home remedies for that cause i feel like i have a machete in my head..:crying:

yes. mix like 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon ginger and 1 tablespoon honey and then mix it with a few tablespoons of water. then take it by the teaspoons full.

it tastes like ####### but if you take it about every 4 hours it will work work work!

chase it with something that has strong taste (like pepsi or coke)

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

Good Evening Ladies!

:dance:

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just are you still in JA? Acidopholus doesn't hale me, I wish it would! Yogurt does though -

yup, still in jamaica

2 months left- i wont see him until he gets to the US

SGal~ i am so excited for you!!!! congrats!

Shrewdgal~ that rec sounds like it will totally kick the ####### out of anything! i just wrote it down in my journal

Timeline

Good Evening Ladies!

Shrewdie--I cannot imagine the level of excitement you must be feeling right now! I would be freaking. Are you going down there for the interview? If so, when?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

thanks shrewdie and Mrs P, if i can drag myself off the couch i need to do something, i need to be a work tomorrow, cause i have a couple treatment meetings for my clients, so i gotta do something!

Timeline
Just are you still in JA? Acidopholus doesn't hale me, I wish it would! Yogurt does though -

yup, still in jamaica

2 months left- i wont see him until he gets to the US

SGal~ i am so excited for you!!!! congrats!

Shrewdgal~ that rec sounds like it will totally kick the ####### out of anything! i just wrote it down in my journal

yes! it is amazing!

I was so sick one time that I was willing to try anything and luckily I couldnt taste at the time or I probably wouldnt have kept doing it long enough for it to work but it was like the next day I was soooo much better!!

Good Evening Ladies!

Shrewdie--I cannot imagine the level of excitement you must be feeling right now! I would be freaking. Are you going down there for the interview? If so, when?

I am going down for it!

We are a little excited, but this has been almost two years of disappointments, so until he is home with me, we are both a little afraid to get too excited.

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Timeline
The Grammys are on. Whitney Houston looks great. Jennifer Hudson won the first Grammy :thumbs:

she do look good but she look high as a damn kite

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

what the heck happened with rihanna and chris brown? wow

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b99069_pol...rown_after.html

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Good afternoon ladies, I am so pissed right now aunt flo has ruined yet another JA trip for me :ranting::ranting::crying::crying: . She decided to show up late this month conflicting with my trip so I cancelled. I dont ever want to go through that again so I might not get to see my boo for Valentines day after all. Later, am going to go cry some more. :crying::crying:

If it's BEFORE she comes, buy a pack of birth control pills and start taking them NOW, as long as there are no placebos in there, Aunt Flo won't come until you stop taking the pills, however long that may be

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.