SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Yes, KK that is what we are talking about - I had only ever heard it called cho cho, and didn't know what to look for here -

Kimmy, that would be a nice surprise for Kashi - some of the fares are great right now -

The metallic taste in your mouth could be from blood / scabbing - if you have pain or swelling, I would definitely call the doctor though.

yea i think ur right Sus..could be from the blood..no pain no swelling thank God..still can't believe it

Nells..these dawg gone pills taste no nasty..

yes they do and right after i take them it bring on a yeast infection :angry:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes, KK that is what we are talking about - I had only ever heard it called cho cho, and didn't know what to look for here -

Kimmy, that would be a nice surprise for Kashi - some of the fares are great right now -

The metallic taste in your mouth could be from blood / scabbing - if you have pain or swelling, I would definitely call the doctor though.

yea i think ur right Sus..could be from the blood..no pain no swelling thank God..still can't believe it

oo yea..don't tell me that :blink:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

oo yea..don't tell me that :blink:

every time i have to take them i get one :yes:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

LOL - I have that same problem with penicillin - but if I take Diflucan when I start it, no problems.

Diflucan is the best :thumbs:

Pencillin is Antibiotics are specific chemical substances derived from or produced by living organisms that are capable , and a living organsims growths fungus in wet places. That's why women get yeast infection from taking pencillin.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Pencillin is Antibiotics are specific chemical substances derived from or produced by living organisms that are capable , and a living organsims growths fungus in wet places. That's why women get yeast infection from taking pencillin.

yup yup..been drinking so keepin the fingers crossed..

LOL - I have that same problem with penicillin - but if I take Diflucan when I start it, no problems.

i've heard of Diflucan..what is it? don't laugh u'll

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

yup yup..been drinking so keepin the fingers crossed..

i've heard of Diflucan..what is it? don't laugh u'll

kimmy instead of messy cream to get rid of a yeast infection you pop this little pink pill and in about a day you feel much better

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry I just got back to computer..I was cooking mac and cheese..

Yeah.. that's the name it says on the package and on the sign at the store.

Mac and cheese again :wacko: just kidding.

Kimmy - I was on an antibodic last month for a sinus headache. When I told the pharmarcist (sp) it left a taste in my mouth...she told me to take it organge juice or coke.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.