SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

I love to entertain and I love unique things, I will spoil you.... Brycie is a product of my spoiling, but sternnest. I give from my heart but not over spend.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love giving, because I have been BLESSED to received. Plus what are sistas in heart (L) for.

Plus have some cream rum for me on your vacation.

u mean rum cream :D well i can't cause i am preparing my body for baby so i have to cut out all things harmful

Timeline
I love to entertain and I love unique things, I will spoil you.... Brycie is a product of my spoiling, but sternnest. I give from my heart but not over spend.

boy i am certain my kids grandmother will spoil our kids but i will have to get that under control cause i feel the worst thing for a parent is when a child embarrasses them especially in public.so i will have to have some sternest too

Edited by jakeswife

I love giving, because I have been BLESSED to received. Plus what are sistas in heart (L) for.

u mean rum cream :D well i can't cause i am preparing my body for baby so i have to cut out all things harmful

Then bring some back for later celebration, after the baby is born. I knew I had it backward when I sent the post, but I figure ...Oh well.

I will be signing off for a while, I need to run to the store, while the sun is shinning. Okay

Timeline

Then bring some back for later celebration, after the baby is born. I knew I had it backward when I sent the post, but I figure ...Oh well.

I will be signing off for a while, I need to run to the store, while the sun is shinning. Okay

ok we will talk later thanks again. much love.

Timeline

Sus...nice..I go into Kingston Mobay way out of the way ..hehehe

Rox..i feel the same I love to give but that doesn't mean bruk miself..i'm such a good bargainer..if such a word...u will hunt for the cheapest but still nice, elegant..why waste money on things u can't eat later or wear..hehehe..

Island..exactly..thats why i stay my butt home

where is Ells..haven't seen her around..did u she go to JA?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Yep, Ells left for JA last week - she's gone for two weeks, lucky byatch

right sus :thumbs:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Thnx guys..i was wondering who run har weh an mi no hear bout it..lmao

she is a lucky byatch at this point..u know Sus..i totally figet the cho-cho..a chu mi neva go a road kashi did...

hush up..u only have what 1mth before u go again..hush up !!

gosh i'm so lazy today..i wanna just lay

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Thnx guys..i was wondering who run har weh an mi no hear bout it..lmao

she is a lucky byatch at this point..u know Sus..i totally figet the cho-cho..a chu mi neva go a road kashi did...

hush up..u only have what 1mth before u go again..hush up !!

gosh i'm so lazy today..i wanna just lay

kimmy i was on joking you know i am not going i would be in jail them u will be wondering what happen to nell's

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
kimmy i was on joking you know i am not going i would be in jail them u will be wondering what happen to nell's

:rofl::rofl:

The weather is nice out..something like high 50s...but if it's not permanent mi still no jump fi joy..IT'S NOT FREAKING SUMMER !!

:rofl::rofl:

The weather is nice out..something like high 50s...but if it's not permanent mi still no jump fi joy..IT'S NOT FREAKING SUMMER !!

right this weather will fool u, i should of went on to ja but knowing it would of been trouble.... if i know that my friend keith would of been there i would of went.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.